elmekia

Mar 4, 2018
as for the money: yes you need to exchange it for gold or items so as not to lose it
the best place to do this is the bank because the coins value is better hope this helped you
not just the bank , any npc can trade coins , cause if i leave a zone that current go back to zero

Reactions: Ubtsha

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Hello, I just started playing the game and I got some questions...
Is the "world danger" mechanic too punitive? Can I mod it to lessen the pressure?
And to confirm: Whenever I get "money" inside a map instance I need to barter and trade it for coins or items right? If I can't the "money" is lost?
Taken from text-file when you for the very first time receive money:

"Attention!
The actual Currency used in this game are Trade Points (TP). They're temporary and cannot be retained after leaving the map.
The Bartering system in this game uses Trade Points to determine monetary value of all things. They're temporary and only exist within the current map and cannot be taken with when leaving the map."

That means if you see some numbers down on the left (not baggage one, the other) you have TP left on that map. If you can't buy coins or items for it then it will be lost upon leaving the map.

A "map" is the area you currently populate, to which you have to leave or enter with a command.

as for the money: yes you need to exchange it for gold or items so as not to lose it
the best place to do this is the bank because the coins value is better hope this helped you
Well, to clarify, you sell copper/items to get TP which you then buy gold coins for. But yes. TP for coins or items or vice versa.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ubtsha

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
So i tried to use my 0.5.0.1 save on the 0.5.0.2 version and now i get a error everytime i try to change map.
1615426860914.png

Any idea how to fix it or do i have to start the game from the beginning?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Unfortunally my keyboard cannot do quotation marks ingame so that doesnt really help.
Thanks thought
Mine either. That console is a bit tricky to operate. I guess I could do it with a virtual keyboard, but I actually enjoy a restart. Sure, I don't have 47 Gold Coins in the bank, and no gear, no skills, no Cocona, no anything really. But it's okay.

I got to try out the "new" combat system and it works alright : ) I'm having fun. And I appreciate the other bug fixes.

Oh, yeah. The barber won't have the hair dye option with saves older than 0.5.1.0.1 either. You can always fix that yourself outside the game, but still.

Last edited:

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Wait what ? Just SHIFT + ' = "
Is it a problem of unicode ?
Yeah that doesnt really work for me but its okay.

On a diferent note how can i rebirth as a Deep One ?

I tried to follow the guide, aka:

-Get impregnated by fish people
-Survive the pregnancy
-Give birth
-Baby run away
-Die

Except i dont get any option to rebirth, or newgame+.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018

-Survive the pregnancy
-Give birth
-Baby run away
-Die

What kind of "baby" ran away ? Is it fishkind or human one ?

MildMasochist

Jun 26, 2019
====PALETTE CHANGER====
Starting from 0.4.5.0 /ModScripts/ also contains 2_LonaBitmapChanger.rb that is bitmap palette changer and /ModScripts/PaletteChanger/ folder with its settings and .dll to optimize palette changer. For now it might still contain some bugs in it.
Its principle is:
1. Make two .act files (Adobe Color Table), first is what colors to change(recommended to use base palettes provided by cyan, located in /ModScripts/PaletteChanger/source/ and /source_mc/) second is what colors to change them into.
2. You make .json file in /ModScripts/PaletteChanger/ folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. Enjoy recolored sprites.
Sorry, I'm sort of tech illiterate, how do you work with adobe color table files? I found the website where you can make them, but it only lets you save them as jpegs, and doesn't have an option to load them to see what the originals were (in order to judge how to change them to what I want).

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020

-Survive the pregnancy
-Give birth
-Baby run away
-Die

did u get the actually 2 scene of Lona asking where her babies disappear to and "am i the only one left", just making sure that its not that you drop your babies on some random street and left the scene that doesnt count as run away.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
It was fishkind.
Yup, as expected, my condoleances, now go make another baby. You need a human baby as deep one baby look exactly like one.

Monster babies only for sale. You can keep them with breast milk until you can manage to get to Elise to sell them.

Reactions: Maouhime

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Sorry, I'm sort of tech illiterate, how do you work with adobe color table files? I found the website where you can make them, but it only lets you save them as jpegs, and doesn't have an option to load them to see what the originals were (in order to judge how to change them to what I want).
I guess you need a real product for that. What is it you want to change? You have a a lot of stuff in the cyans pals folder to play around with.

Edit: I forgot that Teravisor made a gimp converter "3_GimpTxt.rb" so, you can read those instead of the act files.

"#Made by Teravisor

#Allows 2_LonaBitmapChanger.rb to read palettes exported from GIMP Palette->right click->"Export as"->"Text file..."

So, no need for *.act files.

The comments in "3_PaletteLoader.rb" is really all you should need to understand and make your own stuff.

Good Luck and have fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Hello, I had a bug upon finishing the artillery quest or cannon:
No cheats were used but it is a bit of frustrating not be allowed to continue in the mini game.
I'll add the save just in case

Hope it helps

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes