Ruras

Sep 16, 2018
Yeah, you're probably right about that, at same attack damage sniping probably gonna do bigger damage but who in their sane mind pair dagger with anything else other than saber for backstapping purpose ?
Eccma probably gonna put another better bow in the game, I hope so since the wooden bow you have right now is the basic of basic.
I hope so too. Rain of arrows is also kinda shit. I always bring one with me but honestly I never use it.

One thing I'd really like to see in the future would be customizable move sets, as in you get to chose which ability from which weapon is mapped to the N, H and C slots.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Hentaibrowser

Mar 30, 2021
I spent like 9h playing this yesterday, trying to corrupt/destroy Lona as much as possible, but I feel like I'm still missing a ton of CGs after browsing this thread
Is there a list of every act/thing that can happen to her somewhere around here?
>Captured by bandits: Needle Scene
>Fishpeople:Vaginal fisting/Anal fisting/Piercing
>Orckind: Forced feeding
etc?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Speaking of Eccma, I wish he'd make it so trap placement would default to using any rocks in your inventory if you have nothing equipped in your EX slots. Just a small QOL improvement.
LonaRPG wish/enhance-list of sorts

BTW, the sloppy ID papers was probably handled by a sloppy translator.. I won't name names, but rumor has it he wears cotton socks.

Apr 9, 2020
WINE is the only thing I could run it with, lol, admittedly, there were settings where, I get that stuck at disclaimer error (it actually continues, properly, evidenced by the right sound effects after the yippee, but the graphics won't load along, so it could be some simple graphic related tweak), if it helps, try running it under an emulated desktop, and make sure the architecture is 64, . . . . thing is, my WINE is on the hoops right now, on a kind of error that has been driving me at wits end. It doesn't help that I stay away from playing this game again because I spend so much time every time, and all I'd get done is farm the forests. . .

I'll try running it again and tell you if I get any insights, could you tell me how you're trying to make it run so I can compare?
you could run windows 10 on a virtual machine and play the game and the once you're done you turn off the said virtual machine and continued on you're linx system
this works with all games not just this one so if you're pc has the ability to do it i'd strongly recommend it

TorryInaBox

Aug 3, 2018
How hard is a virgin run? Given this thing's popularity I assume at least 3 people have tried it.
Not too hard! Provided you play extra carefully and know what you're doing. There's no real reward for it though afaik, since even if you decide to give it to someone you like - they, like seemingly every other NPC don't give two shits that you're a virgin. Funny, since the place seems to be a debauch hellhole you'd think they'd relish in some fresh meat.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheGodEmpress

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
if i could ask for one thing id ask for a farm that lona could buy and add some bestiality or make it so she can go into the forest to mate the wolves mmmmmm

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
if i could ask for one thing id ask for a farm that lona could buy and add some bestiality or make it so she can go into the forest to mate the wolves mmmmmm
Ah yes, the perfect opportunity for Eccma to do "Get off my lawn!" meme.
A place like the Woodsons where you can set up traps and play tower defense againt multiple enemy waves sound cool.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Toschka

Sep 15, 2020
To sell your virginity early profitable as a nymph route (taken nymphomaniac, prostitution and exhibitionist as first skills) , take a bath, remove all your clothes and braids, go to a town of noer map, prostitute to a civilian by telling him you're a virgin. Profit

Hentaibrowser

Mar 30, 2021
Is there are special event that happens for being used as a broodmother by orcs/fishpeople etc but they figure out you sterilized yourself?

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
is this part of the notes

-*added, new region map: r17_RoadSyb1, r17_RoadSyb2.
-*added, new region map: r18_TownSyb1.

is the teased region location some time ago?

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Nice list.
I will say, I kind of like that Lona can shoot herself if she isn't careful
Kind of drives home that she's using advanced equipment, misfires seem fair and make sense.
Fun for immersion, not fun when it happens everytime i'm doing anal sex combat XD
I'm surprised i haven't killed lona by own gunshot yet lol

Last edited:

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
I think i'd like a option to turn off the Lona Portrait that pops up at random...or at least outside of sex.

I swear it pops up at the worst times (When im trying to keep a eye on a roaming enemy)

Reactions: wiwem71072

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I think i'd like a option to turn off the Lona Portrait that pops up at random...or at least outside of sex.

I swear it pops up at the worst times (When im trying to keep a eye on a roaming enemy)
It happens whenever the game need to update her status (buff/debuff/weakness change/arousal...etc)
You can press ALT when that happens for no UI/HUD.
Is there are special event that happens for being used as a broodmother by orcs/fishpeople etc but they figure out you sterilized yourself?
Probably none. But don't quote me on this.

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
This game is very hard, I lost her clothes once and I couldn't find anymore to cover herself with and forced her to move around naked. Where do I buy clothes?

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes