Ruras

Sep 16, 2018
Another thing I'd like to see is 4 more skill slots or, even better, a quick menu in which you can set low-priority skills like the cauldron, basic needs, picking up rocks etc. Tbh that's the main reason why I still haven't got the trap skill, and also why I'm not too keen on trying out Hell mode (makes basic needs kinda essential), even tho I'd love to.

This game is very hard, I lost her clothes once and I couldn't find anymore to cover herself with and forced her to move around naked. Where do I buy clothes?
Noer Market, two tiles north of the Port. Alternatively you can find some rags lying around city maps or often dropped by skellies.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Another thing I'd like to see is 4 more skill slots or, even better, a quick menu in which you can set low-priority skills like the cauldron, basic needs, picking up rocks etc. Tbh that's the main reason why I still haven't got the trap skill, and also why I'm not too keen on trying out Hell mode (makes basic needs kinda essential), even tho I'd love to.

Noer Market, two tiles north of the Port. Alternatively you can find some rags lying around city maps or often dropped by skellies.
Yeah, a skill switch function between set A skills and set B skills or Buttons [1],[2],[3],[4] being usable would be very useful.

Reactions: Ruras

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
Nobody else thinks that activating the nymphomaniac and prostitute trait is something very simple?
I mean, one would think that those traits are earned based on some specific type of actions in the game world.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
This game is very hard, I lost her clothes once and I couldn't find anymore to cover herself with and forced her to move around naked. Where do I buy clothes?
IF I RECALL, all the major towns have clothes merchants... its just most of them only sell the default clothes that Lona starts off with.

The only place that sells different clothes is a merchant in Fishtopia

Reactions: portiamento

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Nobody else thinks that activating the nymphomaniac and prostitute trait is something very simple?
I mean, one would think that those traits are earned based on some specific type of actions in the game world.
Well Nymphomaniac is one of three personalities you get to choose from at the very start.
The others being Tough and Timid.

Tough, Timid and Nymphomaniac dictate how Lona will speak/behave to the world around her.

I think they all are choices because they have pros and cons to each playthrough.

Reactions: Yukihirou

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
IF I RECALL, all the major towns have clothes merchants... its just most of them only sell the default clothes that Lona starts off with.

The only place that sells different clothes is a merchant in Fishtopia
Thanks, how do I get to Fishtopia? I remember trying to get there and Lona became a slave instead. Also Lona lost her ID and couldn't get back inside the 1st city, how to get her ID back?

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Thanks, how do I get to Fishtopia? I remember trying to get there and Lona became a slave instead. Also Lona lost her ID and couldn't get back inside the 1st city, how to get her ID back?
You can buy passage from the fishman booth in the Port of Noer for like 3K TP or you can travel with Elise as part of a quest. Or sell yourself as a slave to them.
You can't get her real ID back but you can buy a fake ID from somewhere, I think it's from the area with all the prostitutes in the northeastern corner of Noer, but I could be wrong.

Reactions: TheGodEmpress

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Is there a way to reduce the stamina hit you get from collecting sticks? I need a lot for Dark Cauldron and at like 15~ stamina per branch it's real damn tiring to collect.

Hentaibrowser

Mar 30, 2021
You can't get her real ID back but you can buy a fake ID from somewhere, I think it's from the area with all the prostitutes in the northeastern corner of Noer, but I could be wrong.
The guy to the north of the shady merchant in the Noer Backstreets sells one for 10k trading points I think

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Is there a way to reduce the stamina hit you get from collecting sticks? I need a lot for Dark Cauldron and at like 15~ stamina per branch it's real damn tiring to collect.
They only cost 100 trade points at weapon vendors or bars, trade 3 small copper coins for 5 of them, you will never get to use all 5 of them through your journey. Whenever encumbered, discard one.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
In every town you will see this dude
1617557054552.png

He will take you to other towns!

now for fishtopia? go to the port of Noer and you will see a Fishman version of him!
You can either pay to go or go to fishtopia as a slave (I advise against going as a slave)

Reactions: zokii004

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
My experience with the Musket so far:

Its a solid weapon for even the Nympho Lona build, i am getting much more meat than i used to (not saying the gun gives more meat XD just saying im now able to kill more pigs)

Its a Okay weapon for combating Orks, a GREAT weapon for dealing with the undead and a MEH weapon against humans

Downside is....accidentally shooting yourself WAY too much. Pro-Tip! unequip the gun if you are going to be doing sex combat

Hentaibrowser

Mar 30, 2021
Did anybody figure out yet what causes particular scenes to happen?
Like the Orc fisting/Beating scene always happens when they suspect a pregnancy, the fishpeople needle/anal fisting always happens when you try to escape.
I'm currently trying to figure out how to replicate the golden shower scene/scat eating stuff, as far as I can tell you need to have a high weak stat and anger the goblins before they recapture you, either by trying to flee or by outright attacking them

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Does anyone has rough estimate how much content were added since september? Was waiting until big chunk of new content were added to avoid burning out and losing interest.

• Red Heart

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Does anyone has rough estimate how much content were added since september? Was waiting until big chunk of new content were added to avoid burning out and losing interest.
Ive been playing almost nonstop for several months now with the only burnouts being temp (Playing something else for a bit)

Mainly able to not lose interest because i keep finding new shit in LonaRPG :p

Reactions: Cutie-pie
4.10 star(s) 183 Votes