sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017
Something to consider to update the guide, as of 0.5.1.1.1 I was able to spare Taskmaster Adam's life and get the reward on Milo's quest with 5 Wis and the glasses, so either 5 or 10 WIS for the check. I think Eccma may have lowered or changed the requirements, or I misunderstood them in the first place.
Nah, I think the requirement for sparing him is doing his 2 quests in doomfort

Reactions: CaiNanE

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Damn I'm getting filtered by the Elise quest in Fishtopia
Every one of those bastards punches me for 20 stamina damage. I can kill a few but if 2 get me at the same time I'm out in less than 2 seconds.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Damn I'm getting filtered by the Elise quest in Fishtopia
Every one of those bastards punches me for 20 stamina damage. I can kill a few but if 2 get me at the same time I'm out in less than 2 seconds.

Use girls/sacrifice as rapebaits , stun them from behind when they're raping, place traps, wake them up, they walk into traps, die, rinse and repeat. Once the reinforcement wave all dead, kill the lurking deepones in the water one by one (traps do wonder)
If the lurking deepone turn out to be a Fat one, don't panic, bring out your trusty OP WOODEN CLUB AND LANTERN.
Level 15 required.
If it's the temple one, you just need to sneak and release the prisoners as Elise instructed, they gonna kill nearly all the guards for you.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
The lantern is very strong, my problem is that to set them on fire I have to take a few hits, and they punch so fast at 1/6th of my total stamina every time so I can barely manage every fight.
I think I got it though, I figured out the puzzle now so I'll be able to avoid most fights and get out.
I'm starting to love the whip. The diagonal area of effect means I can hit them before they align to me, so I can move again before they can attack.

Last edited:

YODSYODS

Sep 16, 2020
Well, it's been a team effort so far to which you now can add your name : ) As I said above somewhere I do patches and merges and fixes but no actual translation due to google being what they are. I'll add the whole ENG zip now as usual. Actually, I will add this to signature and always keep this post up to date with the latest English merge instead of making new posts.

-------------------------------------------
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.2.0_ENG.zip merged with official 0.5.2.0 release and gitgud upstream.

Diffs:

I can't track diffs over versions since I make so many fixes to the files that it's impossible. I am only using a text editor after all. What I can say though is that between official release and this zip, only 3 textfiles out of 107 are identical, so 104 files are different.

"FishTownInn.txt" *Complete*
"FishCeramic.txt" *Complete*
"FishBeach.txt" *Complete*

Notes:
So, for the very first time since I started this back in September 2020 we have now reached a point where no more files can be different from the official release. The 3 files that are identical are "TextLog.txt", "DataInput.txt", and "debug.txt". And those you shouldn't really change anywhere.. ;)
This means that my work here is done and I can now retire. So long, and thanks for all the fish! I keeeeeeeedd!! I kiidd! ..... I am here indefinitely now... Or until I die... :HideThePain:

Aannd I still need to make a list of contributors to the text files. I'll make a spoiler button with all the names I can remember and track down. Soon.

Important:
Make sure you download the correct version for your LonaRPG release.
0.5.1.1 is NOT 0.5.2.0. I mean this should be obvious. But, still people download the wrong releases for their version.
-------------------------------------------

If *you* make a correction/translation, please PM me the *.txt file(s) and I'll update this post. TIA!
View attachment 899338

If anyone testing this great game happen upon the kind of messages in the picture below,
please let me know and I'll try to fix it. If you can capture the whole message like below it helps a lot.
View attachment 849954

Also if you see vertical text anywhere let me know as well:

Please consider supporting EccmA417
in further development of LonaRPG:

Last updated: 2021-03-30_18:40 UTC
I don't how to apply this? where do I put the translate files?

YODSYODS

Sep 16, 2020
h
That's awesome Teravisor!

And I found out what was wrong with my crash after monastery: For some reason I still can't figure out, changing the line to english messed with the cg call up, (even though the code part is written the same), for now I changed just that one line back to chinese and everything works, just tested it, quest finished. I'm sorry I messed up, I'll back off and let someone more qualified handle translating...

EDIT: Text lines 707 and 847 are the ones causing issues when translated, don't know why, fixed the 15_1/15_3/15_4/15_5/15_5 thing again

Anyway, quest finishes now translation below, if someone can do better, please, please do because I'm an idiot...
How do I apply this?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
The lantern is very strong, my problem is that to set them on fire I have to take a few hits, and they punch so fast at 1/6th of my total stamina every time so I can barely manage every fight.
That's precisely why, lantern take the shield slot. I don't recommend using lantern without companions distracting enemies (or in the case of this quest, rapebaits distracting your enemies)
I think I got it though, I figured out the puzzle now so I'll be able to avoid most fights and get out.
What? You don't kill 'em all ? What blasphemy is 'dis ?
I'm starting to love the whip. The diagonal area of effect means I can hit them before they align to me, so I can move again before they can attack.
OwO? Didn't know you picked weapon expert, that make thing so much easier, whip stun them, and dagger back stab them like a pro.

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
I just recently started playing this game after not being sure if I should have or not.. but man, this is really awesome.

One question I have, is there any sex scenes involving Elise?

And also, how do I lose my virginity without getting raped by mobs?

Last edited:

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
I just recently started playing this game after not being sure if I should have or not.. but man, this is really awesome.

One question I have, is there any sex scenes involving Elise?
At this time no unless you use the "Juicing" ability that you get from the Succubus trait

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Thank you for the reply!

I have one more question though.

How do you lose your virginity without getting raped by mobs?
there are several ways!

#1: getting the prostitute trait. i hear you can sell your virginity for a good price.
#2: to the north you can go to a church where a priest will use religion to manipulate Lona into fucking
#3: The juicing ability i spoke of before

probably some others im forgetting.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
whip stun them, and dagger back stab them like a pro.
I do this fairly often, my only complaint with this is... well, 2 things. First, I'm not sure if I'm even getting decent backstab damage, I don't notice big damage buffs. Should I use the Dagger Heavy or Dagger Control for this?
Secondly, same as with the lantern, they'll be on my ass as soon as I stab them, I guess the same strat applies though. Whipstun is pretty quick but if I'm facing 2 enemies I usually get stunlocked unable to land any hits with the whip at all. Then again facing 2 enemies at once is dumb no matter what.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
First, I'm not sure if I'm even getting decent backstab damage, I don't notice big damage buffs. Should I use the Dagger Heavy or Dagger Control for this?
Dagger Control, damage multiplier is off the chart, even greater than Sniping.
Your problem is probably this:
Stun and knockdown poses.png
Can you guess which direction the stunned NPC is facing after being whipped like Lona ?
Answer is he's facing west.
You have to remember which direction he's facing before he's stunned/sapped and "stab" his "back" for the multiplier to apply. Exercise your brain short term memory.
Secondly, same as with the lantern, they'll be on my ass as soon as I stab them, I guess the same strat applies though.
stab them, they don't die? Open menu, change dagger to shield and stun them again, rinse and repeat.
Whipstun is pretty quick but if I'm facing 2 enemies I usually get stunlocked unable to land any hits with the whip at all. Then again facing 2 enemies at once is dumb no matter what.
Well, the problem with all rogue games is, you don't fight more than 1 opponent at the same time and learn to love the corridors and choke points.

Reactions: CaiNanE

Ruras

Sep 16, 2018
Dagger Control, damage multiplier is off the chart, even greater than Sniping.
Sniping multiplier should be a bit higher from my experience, but without the ATK boost from another weapon you end up with similar damage, plus it takes an eternity to charge up.

Btw I did the Seedbed thing and I think it might have worked right away since she started lactating as soon as I got a single stack. Stacking the Horny Drugged status was the funniest shit, she was like standing there squirting and barfing every few seconds. She squirted so much that she leveled up at least two times lol.

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes