kikie

Aug 17, 2017
But i tried, in game stat not change at all ? Or i must pick first se the effect ? I have change the skill too. But nothing change ? Any insight?
Any edit on .rb file always implemented, but not .json...why it though?

eategg123

Jul 3, 2021
But i tried, in game stat not change at all ? Or i must pick first se the effect ? I have change the skill too. But nothing change ? Any insight?
This picture is the "MhWoodenClub.json" in LonaRPG\Data\Effects\Weapons, you can change it according to it, you need to save and restart the game after each change.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This picture is "WoodenClubNormal.json" in LonaRPG\Data\Effects\Skill, you can follow it, again you need to save and restart the game every time.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
also need to have the baby in inventory to get the option after game over
The abomination babies only need to be sold to Elise. The humanoid babies don't necessarily have to be in the inventory, they can be given to the nun as well.

1663615452600.png
1663615388400.png

Last edited:

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
This picture is the "MhWoodenClub.json" in LonaRPG\Data\Effects\Weapons, you can change it according to it, you need to save and restart the game after each change.

This picture is "WoodenClubNormal.json" in LonaRPG\Data\Effects\Skill, you can follow it, again you need to save and restart the game every time.
Reminds me of something...

1663615912300.png

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Man... the creator made the game harder lol. Before you had echo location with rock throwing skill, now you need vision of that in order to use it. Welp... I died from overconfidence when trying to do the goblin fortress as a level 14... Man... things got real rough... Time to restart :V

• Haha
Reactions: yanto713

kikie

Aug 17, 2017

R u try to edit it before ? It work or not ? Why mine not work ? I use note+++ to edit.
And i try on phone use fxtext edit. I same, not work for me ? Or me just dumb ?

kikie

Aug 17, 2017

Can u post with proof ?

Danny321

Sep 24, 2017
Hey ppl, Is it possible to have sex with followers? Juicing, as I understand, is a hostile action so... Idk is that just not a thing yet?

Reactions: kikie

Dordolio

Oct 8, 2019
I have a few questions, 1st how do I equip a lamp in the ext slot and 2nd what does the symbol above pink heart in the right down corner means? Can't figure it out

eategg123

Jul 3, 2021
B
But after edit more time, edited things not work ? know why ?
I don't know what you mean by "edit more time", I don't know what you edited or what didn't work, you didn't give me any information

Also, I haven't used joyplay to play on my phone, so your problem is probably related to joyplay

kikie

Aug 17, 2017
I don't know what you mean by "edit more time", I don't know what you edited or what didn't work, you didn't give me any information

Also, I haven't used joyplay to play on my phone, so your problem is probably related to joyplay
Ah maybe that the point, i play on joiplay.

Exm:
I edit wooden club damge only and it change.
Then i save and edit again, now to regain stamina instead reduce it. But not work. Only damage stay active.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes