Sheerley

Jun 19, 2017
How can i get the stun-gun?or something like that, actually im doing the nympho run and it's a pretty difficult to do without stuns or mines

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
How can i get the stun-gun?or something like that, actually im doing the nympho run and it's a pretty difficult to do without stuns or mines
if i remember well the whip weapon, give some stuns i guess, and there's a skill that makes traps stun, is a sure way to stun that's what i use most.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
does the cheat mod on the front page work for current versions?
I asked that a while back and got no answer. Tried it, and it seems to work just fine.

Just don't hit F9 (I think it is), which pulls up the animation screen. You can't exit it and it crashes the game upon selecting anything. F10 (I think) pulls up the console, which is fine. It's one of those two, F9 or F10 that crashes the game or opens the console.

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
I asked that a while back and got no answer. Tried it, and it seems to work just fine.

Just don't hit F9 (I think it is), which pulls up the animation screen. You can't exit it and it crashes the game upon selecting anything. F10 (I think) pulls up the console, which is fine. It's one of those two, F9 or F10 that crashes the game or opens the console.
alright cool, thanks for the warning

dimashink

Jan 19, 2018
Guys, please help me how to correctly install the cheat-mod "99998_FixesAndCheatsDependencies.rb". I did everything as it should, threw it into the "ModScripts" folder, but nothing works.

eategg123

Jul 3, 2021
Guys, please help me how to correctly install the cheat-mod "99998_FixesAndCheatsDependencies.rb". I did everything as it should, threw it into the "ModScripts" folder, but nothing works.
"99998_FixesAndCheatsDependencies.rb" to be used together with "99999_FixesAndCheats.rb" to have an effect, "99998_FixesAndCheatsDependencies.rb" only to play the role of repair, it does not have the role of cheating itself. Put these two files together in "ModScripts".:HideThePain:

dimashink

Jan 19, 2018
"99998_FixesAndCheatsDependencies.rb" to be used together with "99999_FixesAndCheats.rb" to have an effect, "99998_FixesAndCheatsDependencies.rb" only to play the role of repair, it does not have the role of cheating itself. Put these two files together in "ModScripts".:HideThePain:
Thanks!!!

• Haha
Reactions: eategg123

eategg123

Jul 3, 2021
Can we change the equipment data ? Exm : wooden stick to have 100 atk ? Just exm
You can modify the data, you can modify the files in "LonaRPG\Data\Effects" to achieve your goal of increasing the attack power.

The "Weapons" folder is the basic data of your weapon, it determines the weight of your weapon and the values you have after equipping it, such as movement speed, ATK, DEF, and you can even add the "sexy" value to make the weapon equipped to increase the sexy value.

The "Skill" folder is for weapons and skills that come with some races. By modifying it you can change the STA that a skill consumes when used, or the damage it does on the target, or you can even change it to increase the STA by attacking instead.

The other folders are the same, I think you just need to study carefully to figure it out.

Reactions: kikie
Mar 29, 2021
If anyone had trouble running the game on joiplay from the previous guide, there's an in Russian (use a translator, preferably deepl). Also there is a table of compatibility of . There is also a guide on and . If successful/unsuccessful, leave information about it .

Last edited:

kikie

Aug 17, 2017
You can modify the data, you can modify the files in "LonaRPG\Data\Effects" to achieve your goal of increasing the attack power.

The "Weapons" folder is the basic data of your weapon, it determines the weight of your weapon and the values you have after equipping it, such as movement speed, ATK, DEF, and you can even add the "sexy" value to make the weapon equipped to increase the sexy value.

The "Skill" folder is for weapons and skills that come with some races. By modifying it you can change the STA that a skill consumes when used, or the damage it does on the target, or you can even change it to increase the STA by attacking instead.

The other folders are the same, I think you just need to study carefully to figure it out.
But i tried, in game stat not change at all ? Or i must pick first se the effect ? I have change the skill too. But nothing change ? Any insight?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes