kikie

Aug 17, 2017
I have a few questions, 1st how do I equip a lamp in the ext slot and 2nd what does the symbol above pink heart in the right down corner means? Can't figure it out
U can equip it on menu, just click where u want to put. Ext 1 or ext 2

For the love sign is cumming meter. U will cumming if it got red or on her limit

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Cecily has 49 portraits files and 2 sprite files; where as Lona has 3130 portrait files and alot more sprites since all the clothing.

So, maybe if you paid the guy a hefty sum for it?
Not all of Lona's images are full shots. A good number of them are simple cutouts, though.
With a stock body shot and various facial expressions cutouts. But there are tonnes of sprites, yeah.
Assuming you mean Eccma by "the guy", he won't do it. Not for all the Bubble Tea and Kaoliang in Taiwan.

Last edited:

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
Imagine redraw all "3130 portraits and sprites". Someone will go insane for sure.
Cecily has 49 portraits files and 2 sprite files; where as Lona has 3130 portrait files and alot more sprites since all the clothing.

So, maybe if you paid the guy a hefty sum for it?
Imagining one have to re-draw "3130 portraits and sprites" and do it for free. That one guy will go insane for sure.

Reactions: eategg123

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
There's a 0.7.2.7 now that fixes this one thing:

LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.2.7
-*fixed, set_around_NPCs_hate_unit_fraction now only scan same fraction to dead NPC.

I'm unclear on what this actually means, though. Something to do with Aggro range, maybe?

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great
Aug 11, 2021
Not all of Lona's images are full shots. A good number of them are simple cutouts, though.
With a stock body shot and various facial expressions cutouts. But there are tonnes of sprites, yeah.
Assuming you mean Eccma by "the guy", he won't do it. Not for all the Bubble Tea and Kaoliang in Taiwan.
No, I meant hobotam, he made a fair pair of a boobjob on that one. But Lona is another thing. Sure, the facial stuff could be ignored ofourse. But it's alot of work even so. Just all the clothes, poses, and all the dirt layers. It's overwhelming. You need to be a machine like eccma417 to do it all.
There's a 0.7.2.7 now that fixes this one thing:

LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.2.7
-*fixed, set_around_NPCs_hate_unit_fraction now only scan same fraction to dead NPC.

I'm unclear on what this actually means, though. Something to do with Aggro range, maybe?
Sometimes I have noticed eccma writing fraction when he means faction. If so the sentence makes more sense.

horribleaura

Dec 8, 2018
Does anyone know if the quest to get the dancer's clothes is already fixed?
Yep, I bought the whore outfit after delivering the box. It grants a big speed boost! Never found the little brother, though.
I found one dialogue error with Cocona at the Refugee Camp, when getting directions from the Moot Fertility Priest. Version 7.2.7, using the MTL translation:
B.0.7.2.6 9_20_2022 3_16_28 PM.png

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

Danny321

Sep 24, 2017
I have a few questions, 1st how do I equip a lamp in the ext slot and 2nd what does the symbol above pink heart in the right down corner means? Can't figure it out
You can equip stuff in the EXT slot thru the equipment screen along with ur clothes and stuff. kinda wierd place to put it i know

Danny321

Sep 24, 2017
Hi Guys, Do you know what is a good Arousal number to start masturbation? As I understand, its a chance thing right?

So... At what number does it becomes significant enough to masturbate? I've have it reach like 1000 or 2000 one point being drugged. whats a normal level?

Aug 11, 2021
Yep, I bought the whore outfit after delivering the box. It grants a big speed boost! Never found the little brother, though.
I found one dialogue error with Cocona at the Refugee Camp, when getting directions from the Moot Fertility Priest. Version 7.2.7, using the MTL translation:
View attachment 2055385
Good catch. I never travel with Cocona so I miss all these. The problem is a "0". The game is looking for:

call_msg("TagMapDfRefugeeCamp:Df_Heresy/3to4_1_cocona")

in the file:
\LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.2.X\Data\HCGframes\event\DfRefugeeCamp_HeresyPriest.rb

But the textfile contains:
Df_Heresy/3to4_1_cocona0 in both the CHT and ENG files.

So, the fix is to remove the "0" from the textfile or add it to the ruby file. I'll do a quickfix and remove it from the textfile and keep it in mind when they fix it upstream.

I'll upload the eng zip in a moment.

Edit: A moment has passed.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: horribleaura

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
ok.. so has anyone defeated TENTACLE ARMOR BOSS MAMA yet?

I'm running a nympho build so fk me
Well I did and from what I saw - some folk from this thread did too. I used berserk sword whilst chuging potions like I was on a conveyor belt. I went in with 23 health and 20 stamina potions. At the end of the fight I still had a few left (mostly stamina) but most of them - like 3/4 - were used.

Health ones are more important since she can easily kill you in a few seconds, mostly with her special teleport slash attack.

Dastun

May 3, 2017
I'm a good way into my NG+ since I just decided to restart in the middle of my first run; it felt bad that the difficulty level was so high when I was just messing around, hahah.

Only problem is that this time, I decided to go nympho. Which is fun and all, but I keep finding new weapons I can't use and now I'm missing out on testing them... Is there any cheat to allow me to just equip whatever I want so I can play around with the things I find? Either that or a cheat to get me the high-quality weapon trait back.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes