Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
anyone have the save file for moot abomination start? been trying to get it but I couldnt get the option to rebirth as moot abomination
There was one save shared some pages back but I don't remember which one on a quick glance. Use the search on the thread and look for save and abomination.

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
I tried in different ways. When before accepting a quest, after accepting a quest, after agreeing to help, after joining.
I went back to an old save and was able to trigger the second invite. At first it was weird cause it seemed to not be triggering, but I got it at the end. The conditions for it to trigger were:

1- Didn't accept the quest yet, but talked to Cecily and started the waiting period;
2- The waiting period was over and the green ! appeared above Cecily, but I didn't talk to her yet;
3- After the green ! appeared above Cecily I waited one night/day cycle (if 1 isn't enough for you, try several, just to test), then it appeared above the tavern/guild quest giver;

MaRRgoT

Mar 18, 2021
I went back to an old save and was able to trigger the second invite. At first it was weird cause it seemed to not be triggering, but I got it at the end. The conditions for it to trigger were:

1- Didn't accept the quest yet, but talked to Cecily and started the waiting period;
2- The waiting period was over and the green ! appeared above Cecily, but I didn't talk to her yet;
3- After the green ! appeared above Cecily I waited one night/day cycle (if 1 isn't enough for you, try several, just to test), then it appeared above the tavern/guild quest giver;
Yes. You're right. I have an exclamation point. Damn, what a description. The devil will break his leg after that. Thanks a lot.
2 days fiddling with it.

Reactions: Tiredpuff
Aug 11, 2021
I'll first describe the proccess by memory then ask you a question.

Firstly you just play the game as normal and complete most of the quests from Noer, including the one where you rescue Cecily; After sleeping a night on the inn there'll be a green ! on the guild quest giver at the tavern, you talk to him and you'll get Milo's invite (the first) at your notes at the menu and you'll receive a pass that allows you to go the noble region of Noer, where Milo'll be waiting for you at the golden bar there; You go there and he'll give you the quest to assassinate Adam; You can complete the quest by either killing him or sparing him, and then telling news of your effort to Milo (if you kill Adam he'll drop his head, which you need to take to Milo);

After completing that quest ^ and some time passing, Cecily will have the green ! signalling she has a quest for you, you need to talk to her and she'll explain it to you, but not allow you to accept it yet, saying it's dangerous and that you should take some time to think, specifically 5 days. During the wait or after it, if you killed Adam on the previous quest, after sleeping at the tavern (how it went for me) there'll be a green ! on the guild quest giver again, that's the second invite. If you spared Adam, I believe Milo will not enter in contact with you again, so you'd need to go back a few saves and redo the quest by killing Adam.

After taking it remember to save before talking to Milo, as it's easy to refuse it by accident.

So did you kill or spare Adam?
So, somethnig changed then, because I remember seeing people in this thread that fooled Milo twice. Saving Adam, then accepting the second invite, but then never betray Cecily. BTW, I haven't been able to play yet. Done AFK stuff.

This was in the beginning of the thread (first two hundred or so I think (yes, I went through all pages one afternoon)), so yeah, perhaps things changed.

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
So, somethnig changed then, because I remember seeing people in this thread that fooled Milo twice. Saving Adam, then accepting the second invite, but then never betray Cecily. BTW, I haven't been able to play yet. Done AFK stuff.

This was in the beginning of the thread (first two hundred or so I think (yes, I went through all pages one afternoon)), so yeah, perhaps things changed.
yes i remember reading it in a changelog a couple moths ago

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

Shaoram

Oct 11, 2020
I can't get the cheat mod working at all in the new version, all of the menus look broken. Is there something I need to do to it to get it functional?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Okay I encounter a graphic bug/ glitch, when the mc doing the job as the dancer then when she got cum on her body then the huge picture start to cover the screen instead of the standing up pose on the right screen.

This is also apparent when after the dance is over and got paid by momma seem to get rid of the huge picture on the screen that appear is by taking a bath to get rid of the cum so the state of the cum on the body after the dancing is making the huge picture show up across the screen like it is in the cut scene event.

Not a game breaking bug offcourse just that hard to dodge the horny mob after the dancing job done with the screen covered with the big picture.

anyone else encounter this bug on the latest version of the game ?

Also I notice in the east entry point there are a quest that are still in chinesse text not translated to english yet. About the refugee getting beat up by the other refugee for some reason or another. Again not a game breaking bug just wanting to know if there are the fully translated version for that particular quest. Make you wonder if there are other quests that are still untranslated ?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes