Aug 11, 2021
v0.7.2.6 Beta
meat and other stuffs become so small
So, much better this way isn't it? I like the small pieces on map and the big ones as icon in inventory. Makes sense.
View attachment 2060814

Oh... My... Fucking...Gowd...

I expected them to be in those achievement paintings - but not gameplay wise, not like this!!
Ah, you found it! I saw the textfiles and wondered which fishcave it was. So, this would be the one just east of the fish camp. Did you try all the different entrances or were you just lucky? I tried all of them the last time I was there but I didn't find it.

Oct 2, 2018
do you guys have recommended nympho build (disregard the trait) ?
i'm playing on hell mode. i'd like to know things like what modification should i get from elise and what medicine should i bring venturing out ? also i think piercing are unnecessary and i don't like seeing lona body all pierced

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Yes, a whole lot of them. There has been varying efforts to do some pretty good quality MTL edits over the years. And the latest such instance can be found in my signature.
Okay thanks for the english patch.

I also wanted to ask, the trait system and the skill, I have the ability to use the dark cauldron even as I start the game usually I needed to be at a certain level and have points in some stats first.. but now I can just go right away cook stuff is this true ? or my version got weird bug in it ?

Sorry been away from lona rpg and only just recently back from two version of this now.. I find it is good that it can cook straight away and only needed the recipee, ingredients and just cook it straight off the bat help for money gathering.

Also lastly I wanted to add, which arm did cocona lose anyway ? left or right.. ? I am confused.

Aug 11, 2021
Okay thanks for the english patch.

I also wanted to ask, the trait system and the skill, I have the ability to use the dark cauldron even as I start the game usually I needed to be at a certain level and have points in some stats first.. but now I can just go right away cook stuff is this true ? or my version got weird bug in it ?

Sorry been away from lona rpg and only just recently back from two version of this now.. I find it is good that it can cook straight away and only needed the recipee, ingredients and just cook it straight off the bat help for money gathering.

Also lastly I wanted to add, which arm did cocona lose anyway ? left or right.. ? I am confused.
Yes, dried stuff requires skill though. Read the recepies to find out what levels the different stuff require.
No, no bug.
Right, when it's not left.

Reactions: agriasoaks

Virgin boy

Mar 27, 2020
So, much better this way isn't it? I like the small pieces on map and the big ones as icon in inventory. Makes sense.

Ah, you found it! I saw the textfiles and wondered which fishcave it was. So, this would be the one just east of the fish camp. Did you try all the different entrances or were you just lucky? I tried all of them the last time I was there but I didn't find it.
not really aitems become so small its hard to see them

Mar 29, 2021
a small spoiler for the new mod (if there are no problems with this, of course)
I ran with this script and this is what I can say. It works, the level is accumulated, points are given for the achievement. Of the minuses, missing prices on the player's items. If you have something in the bank, then first you have to take it for yourself, install the script and put it back, otherwise the game will break when you try to take an item in the bank. More bugs were not noticed. Second, this script affects not only the level, and it is a problem, I can not fix it I can not programmers and nothing in it do not understand, but there may be able to change the script, or write your script on this example, so it affected only the level, and nothing more?

dome2012

Jan 9, 2022

fish temple east of the fish camp(after fish camp quest will show up) => button left has a hidden entrance

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Hello fellow lonarpg enthusiast i just finished with 9 inch penis tribe quest where you must kill the poor pig
and im wondering
can lona can grow dick in this game?im recalling seen the model of lona with dick a few pages back
if she can indeed grow one please inform me
thank you gentlemans

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
I am so happy that the dev finally added another ending where you can get another person off the island.

Questions : (danger might contain spoiler or lead to spoiler)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also damn I work hard for my morality and after one quest it's all reset back to 50, when it was nearly 80ish. lol

Is there a mod to make the musket fire like AK-47 on steroids ? LOL

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
No work, only text is there. But not summon anything
you need to follow his explanations to make the fix work, but making a short resume, you need both the original cheat and the mod installed and needs to change the cheat extension from .txt to .rb, after i have done that everything works normal now.

also need to do this on the cheats:
To get the summoning from the cheat mod working again you need to rename the two occurrences of $data_monster_lib to $data_EventLib inside 99999_FixesAndCheats.rb, the cheat mod file.

Reactions: kikie
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes