DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Hello fellow lonarpg enthusiast i just finished with 9 inch penis tribe quest where you must kill the poor pig
and im wondering
can lona can grow dick in this game?im recalling seen the model of lona with dick a few pages back
if she can indeed grow one please inform me
thank you gentlemans
Guys can lona grow penis?
please im desperate

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
All right I finish the game with the cocona ending as I sailed with her away from the island and as I defeat big momma I got her katana.

I have no idea how to start a new game with the katana or have the traits carried over from the last game. I start the new game and I didn't get any bonus points at all.

How do you properly start a new game plus ?

I tried to start a new game after getting a good ending but I didn't get any bonus traits in my traits skill and my level restart from 1.

There are no carried over items from the previous adventure.

Last edited:

Laiken

Aug 29, 2017
All right I finish the game with the cocona ending as I sailed with her away from the island and as I defeat big momma I got her katana.

I have no idea how to start a new game with the katana or have the traits carried over from the last game. I start the new game and I didn't get any bonus points at all.

I tried to start a new game after getting a good ending but I didn't get any bonus traits in my traits skill and my level restart from 1.

If you want items to carry over between rebirths, you need to store them in the bank. Restarting at lvl 1 is also normal, I don't know why some folks said they'd keep their levels and get bonus points, I never had that. That's all assuming you are indeed rebirthing after having an heir and not just making an actual new game

Reactions: agriasoaks

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
If you want items to carry over between rebirths, you need to store them in the bank. Restarting at lvl 1 is also normal, I don't know why some folks said they'd keep their levels and get bonus points, I never had that. That's all assuming you are indeed rebirthing after having an heir and not just making an actual new game
Yeah I ask because I read a few comments on the few pages back at other players that have retain their traits points.

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
Yeah I ask because I read a few comments on the few pages back at other players that have retain their traits points.
you do, you have to give birth then die (goblin baby doesn't count i think), you keep your trait points plus 3 more, also the stuff in the bank

Last edited:

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
Well I don't know what happens with your rebirth but when you normally do it you keep your things from the bank, your trait points and you receive three extra

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Guys can lona grow penis?
please im desperate
From my short experience with LonaRPG,
I am so happy that the dev finally added another ending where you can get another person off the island.

Questions : (danger might contain spoiler or lead to spoiler)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also damn I work hard for my morality and after one quest it's all reset back to 50, when it was nearly 80ish. lol

Is there a mod to make the musket fire like AK-47 on steroids ? LOL

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020

In order to rebirth, there are certain conditions you need to meet before being able to rebirth.
1. Lona must give birth.
2. The baby must disappear (that means the baby is a female).
3. Lona must reach an end to her journey (That means she escapes the island via the ship or she dies).

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
In order to rebirth, there are certain conditions you need to meet before being able to rebirth.
1. Lona must give birth.
3. Lona must reach an end to her journey (That means she escapes the island via the ship or she dies).
since a few updates ago the baby mechanics changed, now all of them stays with lona, they only disappear if lona hands them over the church, and lona gets depressed after this.

Dastun

May 3, 2017
1. Lona must give birth.

I rebirthed with a human baby still suckling every morning or so on 0.7.2.1. I didn't even know they disappear.

kikie

Aug 17, 2017
What is the latest version that works on joiplay can anyone help me?
You can check on joiplay discord, in nfsw . There some post with lone 0.7.2.6 newest version with patch. Also there is downgrade of joiplay for lona maybe. Or maybe newest joiplay can play lona

Apr 1, 2020
Wrong game for that type of stuff my man
I dunno if I'd say that, there's already lots of shit in this game, turning Lona into a futa wouldn't exactly be "off-brand", per-se.

But, indeed, it's not possible in this game, and while I can't read Eccma's mind, I'm going to guess he would be deeply opposed to adding that feature.

Reactions: srpenty
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes