Bobbbobbin

Apr 21, 2022
You can check on joiplay discord, in nfsw . There some post with lone 0.7.2.6 newest version with patch. Also there is downgrade of joiplay for lona maybe. Or maybe newest joiplay can play lona
I can't download discord because my phones poor internal storage, can anyone link me patch for playing on joiplay or anything? Thank you anyway.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
since a few updates ago the baby mechanics changed, now all of them stays with lona, they only disappear if lona hands them over the church, and lona gets depressed after this.
Okay about I have seen the moot version of lona, the deep one hybrid lona.. I never seen one or the abomination hybrid lona after rebirth.

Does the abomination hybrid rebirth lona look 'different' and have other special set of skills at all to make it worth getting such a difficult hybrid rebirth ?

Getting pregnant by abomination is pretty hard as in allowed to get 'fertilized' then able to make it out of there alive.. hard but not impossible just wanting to know if it is worth the effort for those that have gotten that special rebirth ?

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
What quest is this Goblin King/Shaman out in the Cave on the East?
He has ! on top of him but everything I do results him attacking Lona be it Capture or sneaking in.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I can't download discord because my phones poor internal storage, can anyone link me patch for playing on joiplay or anything? Thank you anyway.
Wait. Help me out here. You say your phones storage is poor and won't download Discord as a result of that yet you want to download something that's about three times larger than the Discord app?

Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
Weird question here, but is there a save way to get impregnate by the flesh demons? I want Abomination Lona, so I went to their cave, got captured and get impregnated, but I have no way to escape that place to donate my child to Elise. I also want to try Deepone Lona too, so if you can share your tip, thanks.

Sloth330

Apr 10, 2019
Weird question here, but is there a save way to get impregnate by the flesh demons? I want Abomination Lona, so I went to their cave, got captured and get impregnated, but I have no way to escape that place to donate my child to Elise. I also want to try Deepone Lona too, so if you can share your tip, thanks.
get close to a lone abo, juice it with vagina, kill it afterwards. thats the safest way as you can select which way you want to juice an enemy

kikie

Aug 17, 2017
Wait. Help me out here. You say your phones storage is poor and won't download Discord as a result of that yet you want to download something that's about three times larger than the Discord app?

Screenshot_2022-09-27-01-12-00-887_com.discord.jpg

Maybe this will help you

Bobbbobbin

Apr 21, 2022
I have sd card. I can't transfer apps to sd ( i can but it doesn't matter apps still use internal storage mostly).
Thank you, you are a saint, an angel. You made me very happy with this i will definetly try right now.

Khang202432

May 9, 2020
can anyone help me with this shit ? I did as everyone to change the lib line in the cheat mods but whenever i use summon or stuff this shit happened

Dastun

May 3, 2017
get close to a lone abo, juice it with vagina, kill it afterwards. thats the safest way as you can select which way you want to juice an enemy
How do you even choose which position you want while juicing? I tried the arrows keys like it suggested and I think it's trying to struggle.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
can anyone help me with this shit ? I did as everyone to change the lib line in the cheat mods but whenever i use summon or stuff this shit happened
You need to change that one word exactly as stated or it won't work. The code is case sensitive.

1664285431400.png

Restore your original file and try again.

Last edited:

RandomLurker123

Sep 18, 2022
how much health does meryme have in tentacle armor form? I am relying on traps mostly, pics related is my current state overall, with 37 blue potions. I've been relying on stealth to back smack stun/trap stun backstab, to wipe everything out most of the game. 0.5 atk per point sounds kind of shit, when you could get 20 scu and disappear directly in front of most enemies, or more health/stamina with con, or even better trades/more herbs with wis. Did i fuck up my build somewhere? or should I load a recent previous save to get red potions?

Dastun

May 3, 2017
how much health does meryme have in tentacle armor form? I am relying on traps mostly, pics related is my current state overall, with 37 blue potions. I've been relying on stealth to back smack stun/trap stun backstab, to wipe everything out most of the game. 0.5 atk per point sounds kind of shit, when you could get 20 scu and disappear directly in front of most enemies, or more health/stamina with con, or even better trades/more herbs with wis. Did i fuck up my build somewhere? or should I load a recent previous save to get red potions?
Worst of worst case scenarios, don't bother loading. Rebirth. You get all your trait points back and a bonus 3. You can do so by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
how can you win a sex battle whenever I initiate it they win you can't get bloodthirsty which does HP damage and if you get it you close off the sex build. Can anyone in clear details explain how to win a sex battle because the qte doesn't do anything and you lose the battle every time once they're done with you they drop you and beat you up again and don't say "use the juicing skill" I fucking know that and I'm saying it doesn't work as intended

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
Interesting question from the guy above ^

Also, has anyone experimented with getting Lona pregnant with the Wild Beast from the arena?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes