ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Dudes, was there a time limit to get the "Think Lona, think" achievement? I saved all the girls from the destroyed caravan and even killed all the orkinds, but i still didn't get the achievement which is kind of annoying. I am currently playing in hell difficult.
Its another caravan. It is on the every east side of the map near the mountains where the flesh demons are. Follow the road and you won't miss it. Good luck.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Load game script

View attachment 2071942
Sounds useful, but could you zip it up and set it as an attachment? Trying to download that file from the link will either fail with "unreachable" errors or outright "Forbidden". Not everybody here is on his discord.

Also, confused. Got banged by gobbos a lot, boobs activated (at a very slow rate) and thought I was pregnant so I went to Elise to check it.
Turns out I'm not despite the breast swelling. He then starts lobbing fireballs at me screaming "BITCH WHY AREN'T YOU PREGNANT?!"
Um...

Last edited:

RockinCat

Sep 10, 2019
Guys is there anything behind/under this suspicious bookshelf? I mean it's clear af there's meant to be something, just look at the floor tiles, we all know how it works.
I tried interacting with it with Z, hitting it, and really everything else but it seems like it won't budge.

My best guess is that it's still WIP but I'm checking because maybe it's me who missed something.

@ZedTed
There's also a Gladiator title that's missing from the Guide.
I think I've received it after the 1st Arena victory.

Last edited:

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
A thing was posted.
I really like the sprites of these new characters, but i would rather have more content with current characters apart from their quest lines. Like interactions and dialogues, Cocona seems to be the one that has the most of this out of quest content but i still think is too little.

Last edited:

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
It seems that baby fish do not count for rebirth
i give birth to three trying to get a baby deepone but i get fish then i give up and died to rebirth and nothing happened, that means they still do not count for rebirth... sad

Jorgebanana

May 2, 2020
Anyone willing to help me with this?

"Any cheats or console codes that prevents miscarriage? I've tried "$game_player.actor.set_baby_race" using F10, but seconds later she still gets the miscarriage message. All I want is to be able to "heal" Lona before she gets the miscarriage. Am I using the code wrong?"

I've looked through the entire forum, but support for cheats has been either rare or not really well-explained, so at this point I'm not sure I'm doing something wrong or not.

I'm currently a prisoner at the Arena. The baby is a "Human" according to the text box thingie. My save is seconds from getting a miscarriage, though. I've tried pressing F10 and typing $game_player.actor.set_baby_race but Lona still gets the message of miscarriage, passes out, and the next time she's awake her belly is back down 1 stage. I just wanna be able to deliver the babies without spending days inside the Inn just doing nothing. I hope someday somebody make a "No miscarriage" mod or cheat.

Thank you so much for listening and for helping!!

Pizza-Slut ♥

Jan 1, 2021
View attachment 623020

Overview:
Cold... Grim... Unforgiving... Deadly... This is the world of LonaRPG.
Play the story of a young woman named Lona, who must survive in this gothic and cruel world.
Explore a grimdark, twisted, and open world where one little mistake can cost Lona her life...
Can you help Lona survive? (And protect her smile?)​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-08
Release Date: 2022-09-01
Developer: EccmA417 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.2.6 Beta
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Any discussion or comments involving politics will be deleted.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - -

Extras: Guide -
Cheat Mod - *

Squark thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 623027 View attachment 623028 View attachment 623029 View attachment 623034 View attachment 623039 View attachment 623040
i wish i was her

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The latest from Eccma is kinda funny. It's also a release announcement and changelog.

Downloading now, probably be nearly finished when I get back with food.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes