Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
Really doubt futa is part of eccma's fetish list. So there's not really much chance of this getting implemented.
And it's a ryona so we will mostly see Lona getting raped or things trying to rape her.
well damn, maybe a strap dildo then so lona could f/f on cocona, it just lonarpg is really the next if not surpass VH interm of the depravity, its my fav eroge rpg after karryn p

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
well damn, maybe a strap dildo then so lona could f/f on cocona, it just lonarpg is really the next if not surpass VH interm of the depravity, its my fav eroge rpg after karryn p
Maybe you can pay the guy and give him a thought about the "futa" opinion, see how he react and tell us the result. I hope!

Apr 8, 2022
[/ ISPOILER]
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/10/2104259_1664876445596.png
Picture found in lonarpg>graphic>picture, name is: Event_OutterGod.
Is this a coincidence or related? Based on what happened, I will predict lore and explain the mystery of the story by a theory:
This theory holds that the hideous monsters come from another dimension inhabited by monsters created by the outside god, the sea god is also the child of the foreign god because they resemble cthullu ( not sea godess because she does not resemble the statues and forms that mermaids worship ), the mother of fertility is part of the outer deity. Also I have another theory that is still relevant but nyarlathotep is the only person behind the story and this will only end badly, hideous nests rise from the ground so most likely the land lona's is a monster that is devouring everything because the proof that the unknown town after we left was also swallowed, if the earth is a monster it could be the child of nyarlathotep or the outer god because the outer god had enough potential to create it and nyarlathotep had an army from the multiverse before the earth was formed. As for the saying "you ruin my story when you kill the sage of the evil god of justice, that's normal because nyarlathotep was originally a child and part of the creator azathoth. And hypothetical. in the end improbable but quite interesting is lona just a dream or the evil god of justice isekai like aim over Lord. After all, this is just a hypothesis that best fits what happens in the story, it will be edited in the near future. you can read for fun

Last edited:

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
Unfortunately it didn't help. Waited all 5 days and got nothing. No invitation, no dialog option with Milo. Replayed and re-killed Adam about 5 times for now.

Is there any way to get this quest manually?
I'm just going to copy->paste my previous answer that helped someone else. As you already got Milo's first invite and killed Adam, you actually fulfill the conditions to get the second one I'm sure:

Prev answer:
##
I went back to an old save and was able to trigger the second invite. At first it was weird cause it seemed to not be triggering, but I got it at the end. The conditions for it to trigger were:

1- Didn't accept the quest yet, but talked to Cecily and started the waiting period;
2- The waiting period was over and the green ! appeared above Cecily, but I didn't talk to her yet;
3- After the green ! appeared above Cecily I waited one night/day cycle (if 1 isn't enough for you, try several, just to test), then it appeared above the tavern/guild quest giver; ##

Edit: Here's a post where I explain the timeline of the quest as well, maybe it can help you: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-7-2-6-beta-eccma417.49993/post-9027547

Reactions: SirRoger88

SirRoger88

Jun 6, 2022
I'm just going to copy->paste my previous answer that helped someone else. As you already got Milo's first invite and killed Adam, you actually fulfill the conditions to get the second one I'm sure:

Prev answer:
##
I went back to an old save and was able to trigger the second invite. At first it was weird cause it seemed to not be triggering, but I got it at the end. The conditions for it to trigger were:

1- Didn't accept the quest yet, but talked to Cecily and started the waiting period;
2- The waiting period was over and the green ! appeared above Cecily, but I didn't talk to her yet;
3- After the green ! appeared above Cecily I waited one night/day cycle (if 1 isn't enough for you, try several, just to test), then it appeared above the tavern/guild quest giver; ##

Edit: Here's a post where I explain the timeline of the quest as well, maybe it can help you: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-7-2-6-beta-eccma417.49993/post-9027547
Wow, that's helped. Thanks. It worked the day after Cecilia's green ! appeared.

Reactions: Tiredpuff

Ononi

Jun 6, 2018
[/ ISPOILER]
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/10/2104259_1664876445596.png
Picture found in lonarpg>graphic>picture, name is: Event_OutterGod.
Is this a coincidence or related? Based on what happened, I will predict lore and explain the mystery of the story by a theory:
This theory holds that the hideous monsters come from another dimension inhabited by monsters created by the outside god, the sea god is also the child of the foreign god because they resemble cthullu ( not sea godess because she does not resemble the statues and forms that mermaids worship ), the mother of fertility is part of the outer deity. Also I have another theory that is still relevant but nyarlathotep is the only person behind the story and this will only end badly, hideous nests rise from the ground so most likely the land lona's is a monster that is devouring everything because the proof that the unknown town after we left was also swallowed, if the earth is a monster it could be the child of nyarlathotep or the outer god because the outer god had enough potential to create it and nyarlathotep had an army from the multiverse before the earth was formed. As for the saying "you ruin my story when you kill the sage of the evil god of justice, that's normal because nyarlathotep was originally a child and part of the creator azathoth. And hypothetical. in the end improbable but quite interesting is lona just a dream or the evil god of justice isekai like aim over Lord. After all, this is just a hypothesis that best fits what happens in the story, it will be edited in the near future. you can read for fun
I love when games pulls out ''AHA IT WAS LOVECRAFT ALL ALONG'' card,Sea monsters def has innsmouth look.

Maybe earth is hungry

FumbiSam

Dec 9, 2021
anyone know how to change (mod) Lona's default stats?
I tried changing them in game_actor_stats or modifying one of the traits but neither seems to work

Reactions: spokkimax

melonpuncher

Mar 29, 2022
can someone help me. I am currently trying to rebirth as moot abomination; with pregnancy cheat. I've baby in my inventory; but there is no option to sell baby to Elise. The available option is only talk, barter, pregnancy check, and fishtopia. Is it a bug in the old version or did I do something wrong? Currently playing 0.7.1.6

Reactions: spokkimax

TaUTwo

Feb 12, 2022
Is there any way to move the savegame to a new version of the game? The last time I checked there was no such possibility. My version of the game 0.6.8.1

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
try birthing with Elise help, the one where he force you to drink a potion and locked you into a room, your baby will automatically bought by elise and if i remember you get 3 large cooper coin and you can rebirth as abomi or moot abomi after gave birth to 2 abomi baby

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
"Huihun yo"? Um, what?

TaUTwo, not officially. Eccma said this in the announcement for 0.7.2.0: **TON OF CORE CHANGE. REQUIRE A CLEARN INSTALL**
For safety's sake:
1: Download and unpack the new version to a new folder
2: Load the new version once so that it generates all the files it will need
3: Open the previous version's game.ini and copy the [ACH] section into GameLona.ini just about the [Keyboard] settings
4: Save and exit

It's not recommended to carry saves over. but you can try that if you want by copying over anything that starts with the word "Save" in the root folder - SaveAuto.rvdata2, Save01.rvdata2 and so on.
Or you could not bother and wait for 0.7.3.0 as the man himself said:
Eccma417 said:
**HEAVY CORE CHANGE. MUST DO CLEARN INSTALL. backup ur gameLona.ini and SAVE please**
**HEAVY CORE CHANGE. MUST DO CLEARN INSTALL. backup ur gameLona.ini and SAVE please**
I kid you not. This is taken directly from the announcement post.

Last edited:

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
Yo Squark long time no see on that classified sites ,do you have any relation with the dev of this game, can you tell him to add more brutal anime reference like BERSERK ?.

Onii_King

Jan 20, 2022
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
when opening the f9 menu (add skill points etc) i get weird names, which i do not know what are, when pressing them, my game crashes

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes