Pizza-Slut ♥

Jan 1, 2021
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
how do i install this? im dumb

TileEater

Mar 26, 2021
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
This ever getting updated for version 0.7.2.6? I've tried replacing $data_monster_lib with $data_EventLib to no avail. Any more tips or tricks to get it working?

n1581641557

May 17, 2020
Dumb question but how do I get a baby to disappear in order to rebirth? I've been trying to rebirth as pre-deepone Lona for a god-awful amount of hours, searched for guides on this thread and on the wiki, and experimenting to no avail.

This is what I understand about the rebirth process:
  1. Getting impregnated by fishkind or deepone (Both works)
  2. Survive pregnancy
  3. Give birth to a deepone "human"
  4. Baby runs away
  5. Die
  6. New game + as a "human"

I know that you need to give birth to a human, but the babies I've had were either fishkind or human, and every human baby so far has never ran away which what I need. Am I doing something wrong or is my RNG is just terrible?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Bear in mind that with LonaRPG 0.7.3.0, we have confirmation from the man himself that the following must be backed up:
- gameLona.ini
- your save file
Everything else must be wiped.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

ZeroSandbox

Feb 3, 2020
  2. Survive pregnancy
  4. Baby runs away
  5. Die
It should be like this:
  1. Getting impregnated by fishkind or deepone (prefer deepones)
  2. Survive pregnancy
  4. Baby "not" runs away (it should be in your inventory)
  5. Die
  7. Rebirth Lona should have blue eyes and Body Odor state

Oct 2, 2018
Dumb question but how do I get a baby to disappear in order to rebirth? I've been trying to rebirth as pre-deepone Lona for a god-awful amount of hours, searched for guides on this thread and on the wiki, and experimenting to no avail.

2. Survive pregnancy
  4. Baby runs away
  5. Die

I know that you need to give birth to a human, but the babies I've had were either fishkind or human, and every human baby so far has never ran away which what I need. Am I doing something wrong or is my RNG is just terrible?
you can use my save if you want save 1-10 is my main save with lona rebirthed as deepone (not really overpowered and lv 50+ also check my item in the bank worth 300k tp more) my save using 7.0.2.6 beta as of now
save 20-25 contain something like a starter pack (ex : luna after finishing tutorial,newly rebirthed luna as a deepone

when in doubt use virostotal or virtual machine idc

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
eccman should also add futa mod or a strap item so nympho lona could fuck everything to death, imagine nympho lona fuck abomi boss mama
Really doubt futa is part of eccma's fetish list. So there's not really much chance of this getting implemented.
And it's a ryona so we will mostly see Lona getting raped or things trying to rape her.

SirRoger88

Jun 6, 2022
For some reason I don't have second Milo's Invite, despite the fact that I killed Adam and waited a few days after Cecily's dialogue.

Could it be blocked because I have done Adam's quests?
I really need these 15 gold, lol

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
For some reason I don't have second Milo's Invite, despite the fact that I killed Adam and waited a few days after Cecily's dialogue.

Could it be blocked because I have done Adam's quests?
I really need these 15 gold, lol
just keep waiting, do the other quest like "kill goblins" or any other in Noer to kill time, i'm not sure if you have to complete all of them at least once but just in case, Remember you have to wait 5 day after Cecily's dialogue, also remember check your note list in case you already have it and you don't know.
Doing Adam's quests doesn't block you for that

Reactions: SirRoger88

Rio999

Dec 29, 2018
Really doubt futa is part of eccma's fetish list. So there's not really much chance of this getting implemented.
And it's a ryona so we will mostly see Lona getting raped or things trying to rape her.
Yea I wish we'd get some yuri options but eccma's thing seems to be mostly ryona and gore.

SirRoger88

Jun 6, 2022
just keep waiting, do the other quest like "kill goblins" or any other in Noer to kill time, i'm not sure if you have to complete all of them at least once but just in case, Remember you have to wait 5 day after Cecily's dialogue, also remember check your note list in case you already have it and you don't know.
Doing Adam's quests doesn't block you for that
Unfortunately it didn't help. Waited all 5 days and got nothing. No invitation, no dialog option with Milo. Replayed and re-killed Adam about 5 times for now.

Is there any way to get this quest manually?

Conflik9929

Oct 2, 2018
So I'm going for a mage build and i got the fire book (because Elise has shown me that stuns are fucking stupid, plus its first spell is really good at choke points thanks to the burn damage) but im trying to figure out what staff is the best. Water staff is fast but it is so weak. fire staff is soooo sloooow. and lightning rod is i have no clue.

Magnss

Jun 12, 2018
Some time ago I discovered there were std's or something like that by exploring the image files. Is it something that appears randomly or does it belong to a specific event? Can it be avoided if possible?

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
How did you add it?
The 200 points on the hair for sexyness oh it's simple but, if you add or modify the hair you need to restart the game from the start to make it show it's effect in game though just thought I give a clear warning.

All right I explains under the spoiler so that it won't bother anyone too much. and also plus I will add the sample file under zipped file for you to add.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Noiremka

Leon5265

Jul 14, 2021
So I'm going for a mage build and i got the fire book (because Elise has shown me that stuns are fucking stupid, plus its first spell is really good at choke points thanks to the burn damage) but im trying to figure out what staff is the best. Water staff is fast but it is so weak. fire staff is soooo sloooow. and lightning rod is i have no clue.
Fire wand sometimes stun target and deal 3x3 aoe damage while lightning rod deal damage around 3 space away from direction Lona is facing (1x1 and 3x2 space) and fast charge. Fire wand is better for sniping while lightning rod is better against mobs in short distance imo.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes