Zephyrion

Jan 16, 2020
Also, has anyone experimented with getting Lona pregnant with the Wild Beast from the arena?
I tried that in 7.2.1 twice but the child miscarried both times despite full fetus health, I figure that for now those pregnacies are not viable, similar to if you get Lona knocked up by Bobo or another animal.

Reactions: Tiredpuff

Jorgebanana

May 2, 2020
Any cheats or console codes that prevents miscarriage? I've tried "$game_player.actor.set_baby_race" using F10, but seconds later she still gets the miscarriage message. All I want is to be able to "heal" Lona before she gets the miscarriage. Am I using the code wrong?

kikie

Aug 17, 2017
This picture is the "MhWoodenClub.json" in LonaRPG\Data\Effects\Weapons, you can change it according to it, you need to save and restart the game after each change.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This picture is "WoodenClubNormal.json" in LonaRPG\Data\Effects\Skill, you can follow it, again you need to save and restart the game every time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Excuse me, can i ask something ? Where is i can find the day on game, my day on game was 1772, so i didnt get the achievement for playing in doom difficulty

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Excuse me, can i ask something ? Where is i can find the day on game, my day on game was 1772, so i didnt get the achievement for playing in doom difficulty
The game starts on 1772.3.1. The current game date is in your Status menu (default key: X)
You need to activate Doom Mode on Day 1, before you start hunting the rats.
The achievements for Doom Mode are Survive 1 day, 1 year and until 1776.6.6.
You get nothing but a round of sarcastic applause for choosing Doom Mode.

Last edited:

Swiftyfrog

Apr 18, 2018
So after the tutorial mission in the sewers, i did not get paid. Anyone else experience this? Had to prostitute myself out to get money i desperately needed.

Swiftyfrog

Apr 18, 2018
you didnt had any coins on your inventory?
None. I have not played the game in a while but, i remember getting 1 large coin to start...I think. But after the dialogue with the guild guy at burning keg tavern, i had no money. Odd because this has never happened before. May need to restart and try and replicate this situation/glitch/one off bug/ idk what. Interesting start though, nice challenge

bthegrave

Oct 28, 2019
Hello, guys. First time player here.

I have probably idiotic question - how do I buy things from Boss Mama? Thing is - after I try to talk to her I dont get to pick any options and dialogue just ends.

Upd - same thing with capitan from docks.

BenBemBang

Jul 21, 2021
Hello, guys. First time player here.

I have probably idiotic question - how do I buy things from Boss Mama? Thing is - after I try to talk to her I dont get to pick any options and dialogue just ends.

Upd - same thing with capitan from docks.
You might need to switch the English Text file with the patched english in the thread or vice versa. I had this issue earlier today and that's what worked for me

Reactions: bthegrave

kikie

Aug 17, 2017
The game starts on 1772.3.1. The current game date is in your Status menu (default key: X)
Oh thanks, i like collect the achievement..hahhaa

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
I have a question regarding the intertwined quests, like the one with Adam from Doom Fortress. Like if you take up Milo's quest to kill Adam, before doing Adam's thief quests, he will be gone for good.

Quest one: Fishtopia quest to hunt down runaway slaves. On my previous playthrough I simply killed them and the slaver was happy with it. I'm wondering if there is any alternative to the quest? Like help the slaves get off the island?

Quest two: Refugee camp east of Doom Fortress. You are tasked to get rid of a dude named "PigHead" aswell as rescue Ranran. Is the "Mother of Fertility" cult connected to some other quest line I should know about?

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
But that is the best part of doom mode haha. That and perma death :V Cant forget the perma death... Dear god... why do I do this to myself... Grinding away the hours... leveling up Lona using the Fortress infested with goblins... one fuck up and its a wipe... why am I still here... just to suffer...
Either way. Doom mode is fun. You should try it hahahaha *Proceeds to rock back and forth in a fetal position.*

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Dudes, was there a time limit to get the "Think Lona, think" achievement? I saved all the girls from the destroyed caravan and even killed all the orkinds, but i still didn't get the achievement which is kind of annoying. I am currently playing in hell difficult.

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Dudes, was there a time limit to get the "Think Lona, think" achievement? I saved all the girls from the destroyed caravan and even killed all the orkinds, but i still didn't get the achievement which is kind of annoying. I am currently playing in hell difficult.
For that particular achievement you are at the wrong location. The achievement you are describing is tied to camp location in the eastern corner of Noer Island (north-east from Pirate Bane, close/in the direction to the Doom Fortress).

Here are the screenshots where it is. Once you get there for the first time - there will be 1 old man where, if you talk to him, he will say it is a trap and several bandits will attack you (5 I think). You have to kill them all and to protect the old man in order to get that achievement.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes