Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
anyone know why game suddenly become laggy, when i first played 0.7.4.0 it wasnt laggy and it run smoothly but after i turn off my comp it become laggy, i still have have lonarpg 0.7.3.0 in my folder and it also affected by it even thought when i play 0.7.3.0 before, i never encounter any lag anyone knows whats wrong?

Reactions: GAROU THE READ
Apr 8, 2022
anyone know why game suddenly become laggy, when i first played 0.7.4.0 it wasnt laggy and it run smoothly but after i turn off my comp it become laggy, i still have have lonarpg 0.7.3.0 in my folder and it also affected by it even thought when i play 0.7.3.0 before, i never encounter any lag anyone knows whats wrong?
it will be fixed in minor fixes

meseta1234

Dec 27, 2016
To properly have the cheat menu you need the mod and the fix right? because it's in different comments and im not sure if you need to have both files or change the mod one with the fix.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
To properly have the cheat menu you need the mod and the fix right? because it's in different comments and im not sure if you need to have both files or change the mod one with the fix.
Try to put all this in your mod directory and call the menu in F9. Not sure if it work for you, but it's from my derictory and it working right now, for ver 7.3 tho, not sure about 7.4

elavex

Feb 21, 2019
Here is the "latest" version where even the .respec cheat should be working... for now at least. To fix the respec I lazily made it assumes a max hp sta and sat of 200,100 and 100 at level 1, I still haven't made it something proper.
And now I just immediately typed in doom slayer on and killed everyone at the dock.

Cause I could. You have made my dreams of making the world and existence for everyone else in Lorna's world as bleak as her own.

Thank you. Sure I could have done it without the rip and tear mode but...

Eh, this was more amusing. Side note: I'm surprised it doesn't pull a morrowind when you do that, but I'm sure they all respawn. Maybe.

I'll find out!

• Haha
Reactions: Tektaara

erg1986

May 25, 2018
Does "Create trap" with "Ext1/2" item work? Skill says that the ext item will be used, but the trap is created using stone whether I hold shift key or not. I put the "Full Metal Harness" in "EXT-1" slot, I even checked it by using the skill "Use EXT-1" and it was used, but the trap does ignore any item put in that slot. Am I doing it wrong or is there a bug? I used the search function in this thread and everything seems to work for other people as expected.

erg1986

May 25, 2018
Does "Create trap" with "Ext1/2" item work? Skill says that the ext item will be used, but the trap is created using stone whether I hold shift key or not. I put the "Full Metal Harness" in "EXT-1" slot, I even checked it by using the skill "Use EXT-1" and it was used, but the trap does ignore any item put in that slot. Am I doing it wrong or is there a bug? I used the search function in this thread and everything seems to work for other people as expected.
I got it, for some stupid reason the stones I had in my inventory after disarming the enemy traps were used first, after them the ext item was used.

Is there a way to use ext item first?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG 0.7.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like this game, please consider supporting eccma417 through either or !

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
LonaRPG 0.7.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like this game, please consider supporting eccma417 through either or !
Thread Updated

Oct 6, 2018
man... I wished it had little bit bigger boobs, its so small booba that it makes me sad, wel I'll fap anyway! thanks for the updates

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
And now I just immediately typed in doom slayer on and killed everyone at the dock.

Cause I could. You have made my dreams of making the world and existence for everyone else in Lorna's world as bleak as her own.

Thank you. Sure I could have done it without the rip and tear mode but...

Eh, this was more amusing. Side note: I'm surprised it doesn't pull a morrowind when you do that, but I'm sure they all respawn. Maybe.

I'll find out!
I need to know what you're talking about... I tried typing in doom slayer on in console and nothing happened. What are you doing? I NEEEEEED to go on a murder spree...

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes