Aug 19, 2022
You dont need to. Other 2 reason is having a slave mark or morale less that 29(i think)
morale may have been low but even when i raised it after a few missions i couldn't get in there (outside when i bought fast travel in another city but the guards still beat me when i passed them so i couldn't get out of it anymore) . But I just tested it here with Fake ID and it worked, even though the NPC still recognizes that I have the original ID Paper.

I still don't know if I did something wrong or the game caught something wrong lol, above all, thanks for the help!

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
morale may have been low but even when i raised it after a few missions i couldn't get in there (outside when i bought fast travel in another city but the guards still beat me when i passed them so i couldn't get out of it anymore) . But I just tested it here with Fake ID and it worked, even though the NPC still recognizes that I have the original ID Paper.

I still don't know if I did something wrong or the game caught something wrong lol, above all, thanks for the help!
Fake ID rises your morale to 50, so probably reason is the low morale.
If you still have a problematic save you could try to went to the churh and donate some TP there to get a couple of morale points. It is should be cheaper, but the decision is yours.

asdf11d

Nov 20, 2021
What's the name for the command to rebirth as abomination? just writing abomination doesn't work
$game_player.actor.reBirthSetRace

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
What's the name for the command to rebirth as abomination? just writing abomination doesn't work
$game_player.actor.reBirthSetRace
$game_player.actor.reBirthSetRace("Abomination") I think.
There's also a moot abomination race.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021
That's because KOR perhaps use the old format prior to 0.7.4.0. The new files since 0.7.4.0 use a new format which seems to break the game. So, this is a pretty major thing and its from upstream. My patch is not at fault so to speak.

I don't have 0.7.4.0 so I can't check the KOR files but I suspect they use the format from 0.7.3.0.
If not could you upload it here?

In the mean time I'll provide a patch that's basically with the new stuff but with old 0.7.3.0 format. Let me know if it works.
$game_player.actor.reBirthSetRace("Abomination") I think.
There's also a moot abomination race.
Did you answer the wrong post? Perhaps you failed to read mine? Perhaps I shouldn't even care to fix bugs in this bug riddled game and expect people to even get back to me?

There is still this that no one upstream seems to care about either.

Not a single fucking like even when I post new patches... Why am I even here? :HideThePain:

Last edited:

MoonPaws69

Nov 7, 2022
You know what would be a cool mod for this game? Imagine being able to extend Unique Follower to follow you for longer. Also being able to have them not die while being in rape mode would be nice. Also since this game uses sprites and layers, in theory, it should be possible to code that anyone who gets raped or naked, stay naked and doesn't put clothes back on until you leave the area.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG 0.7.4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like the game, please support Eccma417 on either or !

Aug 11, 2021
You know what would be a cool mod for this game? Imagine being able to extend Unique Follower to follow you for longer. Also being able to have them not die while being in rape mode would be nice. Also since this game uses sprites and layers, in theory, it should be possible to code that anyone who gets raped or naked, stay naked and doesn't put clothes back on until you leave the area.
If you develop your friendship with Cocona she will eventually stay with you forever I think. And yeah, more immersion with followers would be cool. Like instead of them healing by changing maps you could give them potions and food and they'd sleep when ever Lona sleeps. Would be cool.

LonaRPG 0.7.4.0

PixeldrainWorkupload

Here is/was the English Patch:
Niiice! And here is the 0.7.4.0 fresh out the oven! Looks like they purged every textfile that wasn't official translataion this time around.. :D

Edit: I had to reupload since the altered text for Saber didn't fit anymore. There are 2 different text-boxes for equipment. Items -> equip that tolerates 4 rows. And Equip that tolerates 5 or so. I always try to make it fit in both these boxes.

I managed to keep my points and stuff in the bank, but only with a fresh start over.
And here is maybe another fix for things breaking dialouge with main priest in the pedo monastery:
That's because KOR perhaps use the old format prior to 0.7.4.0. The new files since 0.7.4.0 use a new format which seems to break the game. So, this is a pretty major thing and its from upstream. My patch is not at fault so to speak.

I don't have 0.7.4.0 so I can't check the KOR files but I suspect they use the format from 0.7.3.0.
If not could you upload it here?

In the mean time I'll provide a patch that's basically with the new stuff but with old 0.7.3.0 format. Let me know if it works.
I'll take a break from this game now.

Last edited:

GamerRoman

Jun 22, 2019
LonaRPG 0.7.4.0

Cheers!

Does this mean I better restart on a new save?
Untitledqwert.png

Also looks like the skin color change for the deepone race doesn't work anymore

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I updated game from 0.7.3.0 to 0.7.3.1, and also have this message, but haven't any issue.

And i think line **HEAVY CORE CHANGE. MUST DO CLEARN INSTALL. backup ur gameLona.ini and SAVE** means you allowed to move your saves between versions
Yup, and you must wipe everything aside from your save and gameLona file.

xcomud

Nov 21, 2020
Is there a "Im really bad at this game can we make it much easier option?"
If you don't want the cheat mod then there is also save and load spam.
Also a tip: if you are going for warrior Lona then get crystal dagger and longbow after lvl15. They have abilities that can do massive damage and are perfect against unaware or knocked out enemies. To get money and xp before lvl15 do the caravan and Cecily rescue quest or farm repeatable quests by hiring Indiana Jones and having him kill every skeleton and abomination on sight.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes