brgont

Aug 4, 2021
How do you load a save? I see options for saving but not loading?
Go to main menu and then load whatever you want.

Alternatively, you can wait for 0.7.4.0 version to be uploaded here.
v0.7.4.0 changelog contains line:
"
-*added, Load game in system menu.
"

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
I have a question. I want to play this game, but last time i played I was forced in extreme humiliation shortly after leaving the city.

Today I saw in the OP the statement: "Can you help Lona survive? (And protect her smile?)"
Now I am not sure if I am forced to watch the protagonist suffer or If I can do something against it. So, can I protect the Lona or not?

xcomud

Nov 21, 2020
I have a question. I want to play this game, but last time i played I was forced in extreme humiliation shortly after leaving the city.

Today I saw in the OP the statement: "Can you help Lona survive? (And protect her smile?)"
Now I am not sure if I am forced to watch the protagonist suffer or If I can do something against it. So, can I protect the Lona or not?
After u get good at the game you can complete it and escape the island without Lona getting raped or extremely humiliated. Until you learn though, you should use save and load to avoid situations like those.

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018

Yes, you can even do a virgin run if you want, and you dont even need to be a korean pro gamer for that. All you need is just a knowledge about how game works.

Reactions: ich0

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
Lona RPG - Unofficial English Patch

Info:
This patch is for those who want the whole game in English and can stand some
edited MTL in places yet to be translated upstream. How is the poetry? It varies
from place to place but generally keeps a good quality and will make the plot and
story understandable.

I also find and correct things in the game like text not fitting in some areas, bugs
when the game code calls for the wrong text, and some other minor things.

There is a that can translate and allow you to edit your own text files but I
have yet to make it work on my computer. The godot stuff it runs on doesn't agree
with my system. I use google translate, a text editor, and an orthodox file manager.

Installation:
Extract/copy/drag the directory/folder: "ENG" and replace the one found in:
"Drive:\MaybeAFolder\LonaRPG\Text\" with it. That is all.

Currently available releases:
2022-11-06-10-20-45_Game.png

Talking to the Saint is broken. Can't even do the normal first introduction with him. Clean install of 0.7.4.0 and also tried on 0.7.4.1 (only seems to be available on itch launcher).

Also tried a fresh MTL and it did the same thing. I was able to talk to him fine in Korean language.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
Can you companions be assaulted in combat yet or do they still just die?
I think it is actually i thing for a long time ago, its just realy barebones. Anyway, its 100% working now, last time when i was on a mission to save Lisa from abomination lair, my sister of battle companion i hired in sybaris tavern got almost raped by one of abominations, but Succ Lona make it in time and raped abomination to death before he cums inside a victim.
Oh yeah, and also fishkind incels you can hire in tavern on fishtopia loves to rape a female victims
Bobo from old mining town too

Last edited:
Reactions: mrme
Aug 11, 2021
View attachment 2151260

Talking to the Saint is broken. Can't even do the normal first introduction with him. Clean install of 0.7.4.0 and also tried on 0.7.4.1 (only seems to be available on itch launcher).

Also tried a fresh MTL and it did the same thing. I was able to talk to him fine in Korean language.
That's because KOR perhaps use the old format prior to 0.7.4.0. The new files since 0.7.4.0 use a new format which seems to break the game. So, this is a pretty major thing and its from upstream. My patch is not at fault so to speak.

I don't have 0.7.4.0 so I can't check the KOR files but I suspect they use the format from 0.7.3.0.
If not could you upload it here?

In the mean time I'll provide a patch that's basically with the new stuff but with old 0.7.3.0 format. Let me know if it works.

Last edited:

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019

"Protect her smile"? I made a Succubus run because of how different of a mechanic it is from the traditional "hit and kill". I stripped her nude when she worked as a dancer. Did she care? Nah, she smiled from the prospect of her being nude. Also i put her through extreme orkoid rape for a long long time giving birth to probably 15 babies in total at the end. If they didn't give her their dick, she will seek it regardless. Why? Because i found out that this is a very nice way to farm experience. Did Lona cry in despair from this ordeal? "Hehe, you really want my body don't you?" Was her response to her abusers. With a smile... She can even go to a stationary goblin and offer herself to him. Maybe it is mind break speaking but Lona is far far from innocent when it comes to kinks. After all this messy stuff she was happy as a child before Christmas. Her smile doesn't need protecting. She is very capable of finding a positive side to the darkest of fates. xD

asdf11d

Nov 20, 2021
"Protect her smile"? I made a Succubus run because of how different of a mechanic it is from the traditional "hit and kill". I stripped her nude when she worked as a dancer. Did she care? Nah, she smiled from the prospect of her being nude. Also i put her through extreme orkoid rape for a long long time giving birth to probably 15 babies in total at the end. If they didn't give her their dick, she will seek it regardless. Why? Because i found out that this is a very nice way to farm experience. Did Lona cry in despair from this ordeal? "Hehe, you really want my body don't you?" Was her response to her abusers. With a smile... She can even go to a stationary goblin and offer herself to him. Maybe it is mind break speaking but Lona is far far from innocent when it comes to kinks. After all this messy stuff she was happy as a child before Christmas. Her smile doesn't need protecting. She is very capable of finding a positive side to the darkest of fates. xD
bruh

Aug 19, 2022
I went to the Doom Fortress without any mission doing some side quests there, when I got back in the main city the guards won't let me through, how can I fix this now? I walked so much around the map that it's not worth going back and I don't even know what I did to make the guards get mad at me, any tips?

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
I went to the Doom Fortress without any mission doing some side quests there, when I got back in the main city the guards won't let me through, how can I fix this now? I walked so much around the map that it's not worth going back and I don't even know what I did to make the guards get mad at me, any tips?
Most likely you accidentally sold your passport. Congrats, you can buy new inside the city.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes