GamerRoman

Jun 22, 2019
Okay for those who also don't know where cloud village is:
From Noer head north(up) until you come by the saint's church and go east(right) until you find a greener village tile that has a mine north of it and a river directly south of it..

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I mean, I know the bug. Its from V 0.6.8.1
It happens after you leave the tavern taking on one of the missions from the necromancer girl you save. It only happens after taking the specific mission.
You may need to start over from scratch then. There's been a couple of large core changes since 0.6.8.1.
So start a new file on 0.7.3.0 and see if it persists.

LastOneAnEgg

Jul 16, 2019
This game has a lot of potential but it needs new inhuman enemies. Hopefully we will get that soon enough.
Also i tried the Succubus build and i feel that it is very underwhelming or did i do something wrong? Once you start the sex combat the gobbos are dead meat but the trick is to get there. One hit, it takes only one hit to disrupt your grab or even sex combat so if you are fighting two enemies, you are useless. Stealth doesn't help much either, still when you get too close they sense you.
The "Give up" ending for gobbos is kinda strange, it doesn't really fit that species. They should have done it similar with the "Deep ones" ending. They nailed that one. I feel that they took inspiration from Dragon Age: Origins for being transformed into a monster. Any opinions?
Also the Gobbos are very fearful creatures, lustful. They could implement an "Evil Path" for Lona where she subjugates a nest with Str. stat or Attractive stat. You basically become a nest Alpha mother and go attack people and other nests to be dominant. This instead of leaving the island.
You have many ways to make it work. Raise SCU to at least 3 if you want to stealth, throw rocks to distract them and lure away from groups. Get the trait that lets you stun with traps. Stun with club or shield parry and grab them while they are stuck in the animation. Raise weak and sexy stat high enough so they try to grab you instead of hitting you. They literally kill themselves after grabbing you. I just wish succubus build worked on non-humanoids, it's literally useless against wolves and boars.

Reactions: bobi121

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
This game has a lot of potential but it needs new inhuman enemies. Hopefully we will get that soon enough.
Also i tried the Succubus build and i feel that it is very underwhelming or did i do something wrong? Once you start the sex combat the gobbos are dead meat but the trick is to get there. One hit, it takes only one hit to disrupt your grab or even sex combat so if you are fighting two enemies, you are useless. Stealth doesn't help much either, still when you get too close they sense you.
The "Give up" ending for gobbos is kinda strange, it doesn't really fit that species. They should have done it similar with the "Deep ones" ending. They nailed that one. I feel that they took inspiration from Dragon Age: Origins for being transformed into a monster. Any opinions?
Also the Gobbos are very fearful creatures, lustful. They could implement an "Evil Path" for Lona where she subjugates a nest with Str. stat or Attractive stat. You basically become a nest Alpha mother and go attack people and other nests to be dominant. This instead of leaving the island.
to make succu build work is a bit high level
to make succu lona work theres 2 ways to doing it, stealth and frontal, the most important stat for succu lona is con and weaknes, manage your weaknes to keep it beetween 50 and 100 , when your weakness is high enemy wont attack you but will try to grab you, sexy is only important if you want to prostituted lona, so if you only focus on combat succu lona con and weakness is the most important stat, sea witch lona is perfectly suit succu lona you get +20 con and 1000 on sexy and weakness it also had summo skill that very handy for succu lona when theres no juiceable enemy (Female,undead and other) it also let you avoid getting surrounded, while your siren fighting some enemy and distracting them you can juice other available enemy

Reactions: TaUTwo
Apr 10, 2018
Succu build is pretty cracked. Even abominations die in single squeeze maybe 2 for that pesky one that can pull you.

That made Lisa rescue quest a lot easier

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
to make succu lona work theres 2 ways to doing it, stealth and frontal, the most important stat for succu lona is con and weaknes, manage your weaknes to keep it beetween 50 and 100 , when your weakness is high enemy wont attack you but will try to grab you, sexy is only important if you want to prostituted lona, so if you only focus on combat succu lona con and weakness is the most important stat, sea witch lona is perfectly suit succu lona you get +20 con and 1000 on sexy and weakness it also had summo skill that very handy for succu lona when theres no juiceable enemy (Female,undead and other) it also let you avoid getting surrounded, while your siren fighting some enemy and distracting them you can juice other available enemy
[/QUOTE]

I see. So that is what Weakness is for. Me, the dumbass that i am went Succubi with armor and weapons equiped to negate the damage Lona will get from them hitting her. Also how does she become a Fake Witch? I read that Lona needs to birth a Deep one. I went to that lair where she gets flushed down by the Fish people, got pregnant from one of those big fish bois and then the game says that she gave birth to fish babies, not a deep one. Where are they and what to do next after that? Thanks.

GamerRoman

Jun 22, 2019
Also how does she become a Fake Witch?
Keep cross-breeding with Fishkind until you get the permanent "Body Odor" debuff then go back where you where flushed down before (The Sea Witch Temple) and talk to the Sea Witch and choose the new 4th option to awaken.
You need to also help the Sea Witch before-hand, to resolve her quest simply find a man in the Inn of the Fish-people Town.

Also to anyone else; there's a rather well maintained wiki for this game that provides most information you need and should probably be put-up in this threads OP

csjh950398

Jun 7, 2019
Excuse me, where is CG11 triggered?
Can you elaborate if possible?
(請問,CG11是在哪裡觸發的?
如果可能的話,你能詳細說明嗎?)

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes