The Butler

May 3, 2017
Lona RPG - Unofficial English Patch
Just a bit of nitpicking from my part, but can be used if you want as well.
You can use \n to force line breaks so that the "Dialogue" is not in the same line as Person name.
1667136959641.png
1667136995645.png
to
1667137015272.png

Since there there is exactly 4 spaces in every sentence (at least with your translation).
You can mass replaces these 4 spaces with \n pretty easily it will took lass than 5 seconds.
Anyway, as I said it's just nitpicking from me, thanks for your work! If you need any help, translating or whatsoever feel free to contact me via PM.

Apr 30, 2020
I want to modify my game with the change skin by a post(2020) but I can't find the game.rgse3..ish, to do something like to uhm overwrite the files w/ the RPG decrypter.

is it possible for me to change it now since there are a lot of changes from a 2-year gap?

pls help

OutofUsername

Jan 9, 2020
I can't lie to john during the love letter quest despite not having the tough personnality. Besides, completing the quest with him going berserk grants 4000 xp instead of the 2000 stated in the guide. Did they remove the option to lie or has the requirement changed?

TaUTwo

Feb 12, 2022
Same shit different version. Help please?
Its a 7.3.0 as you see. When i choose to kill a boy but instead leave and reenter into location i got this.
View attachment 2133731 View attachment 2133732
Do you use any mods? I have error un cloud village (but different) and latest version of the game without any mods it helps.

ISpeaking about broken quests - woodson family quest was softbroken a long time already.
You can just kill them and complete the quest.

Also i heard about quest with monkey, it exists? Where i can find it?

Also how i can progress Lisa quest. I save her, repair the canon, and? How i can trgger next Lisa kidnapping?

I can't lie to john during the love letter quest despite not having the tough personnality. Besides, completing the quest with him going berserk grants 4000 xp instead of the 2000 stated in the guide. Did they remove the option to lie or has the requirement changed?
What quest? Where you find it?

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
Do you use any mods?
Nope
You can just kill them and complete the quest.
This is what i usually do, yes. Its just - would be cool if Lona could taste a little life of a redneck sex toy.
Also how i can progress Lisa quest. I save her, repair the canon, and? How i can trgger next Lisa kidnapping?
Go to the sybaris and do quest there. Eventually locals ask you to recrut a famous cannoneer Lona and engineer Lisa.

Aug 11, 2021
No, i actually bad in Engrish so i think that if i dont understand something better to ask than not ask and misunderstand. I thought it is clear by look at my insane grammar skillz. Do not be offended when no one tried to offend you.

1. Enter to location
2. Hit "slip and fall" skill
3. Got sta -100
4. got error

1. Go to Doom fort
2. Take quest about killing Willson/Woodson (?. Dont quite remember the name) family
3. Go to the location
4. Talk to the fellas and get invited to dinner
5. Got drugged and lose sta
6. Go into rape sequence fully clothed
7. Animations didnt working as intended
8. All stuff still in inventory
Hope this is more clear.
Ah, I see. I'll try not to, even more.
Okay, so -100 STA and code looks for the normal dialouge but there are only "Nap/failed_onCecilyQuest0_Maani" and "Nap/failed_onCecilyQuest0_Bandit". That should be reached by eccma upstream. So, people with discord should get in touch with him. They could also relay the other two bugs I have done text fixes for..

Huh, I never did the Woodson rape situation... But isn't Lona tied to a bed? Or they let her out sometimes and that's when you still have all your inventory? Well, maybe they don't see her as a threat an dlet her keep it, I don't know.
Just a bit of nitpicking from my part, but can be used if you want as well.
You can use \n to force line breaks so that the "Dialogue" is not in the same line as Person name.
View attachment 2134334
View attachment 2134335
to
View attachment 2134336

Since there there is exactly 4 spaces in every sentence (at least with your translation).
You can mass replaces these 4 spaces with \n pretty easily it will took lass than 5 seconds.
Anyway, as I said it's just nitpicking from me, thanks for your work! If you need any help, translating or whatsoever feel free to contact me via PM.
Thank you for your tip. I try to stay as close to the original format as possible so I usually keep the four spaces. Many times I diff with the CHT files as well and those do all have the four spaces. Plus some of the ENG files only have two spaces. Those that have been MTL:ed by others than me at some point in time.

And then there are some files and places that are meant to have two spaces. So to first swap all those twos to four spaces, but not where they are supposed to be, and then do a \n on just the dialouges could be done. But I won't do it :D And since they do translations upstream at some point I don't see the benefit of me doing it.
Even if it does look better I think.

I do use \n when linefeed / carriage return makes text look bad. Usually in /mail but also some other places like items and skills. Mainly becasue I think they forgot to upstream since most items had it, but not the new ones. So I uniformed that to some extent. If you want to help with text just let me know what you're up to/if you're up to, so we don't do the same stuff.
Also i heard about quest with monkey, it exists? Where i can find it?
Arise village. First place east after East Seven sentry point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leon5265

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
Huh, I never did the Woodson rape situation... But isn't Lona tied to a bed? Or they let her out sometimes and that's when you still have all your inventory? Well, maybe they don't see her as a threat an dlet her keep it, I don't know.
She got raped on the bed and later they let her out to do chores. In the earlier versions she lose all her inventory, but with updates first her clothes stays on, then her inventory, and then animations breaks.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

OutofUsername

Jan 9, 2020
What quest? Where you find it?
Doomfort in the soldier's barrack at night there's a soldier that task you to bring a letter to noer. It's an old quest. First time I played this game you could lie to the soldier to finish the quest, as stated in ZedTed's guide, but it seems it has changed and I can't find any info on that.

Lasinitro

Jul 28, 2018
Do special characters have no scenes in this game? is there no value to holding on to Lona's purity? you'd think characters like Elise or Adam would have scenes

TaUTwo

Feb 12, 2022
Do special characters have no scenes in this game? is there no value to holding on to Lona's purity? you'd think characters like Elise or Adam would have scenes
No. Only one "sex" scene with Lona, without penteration

Doomfort in the soldier's barrack at night there's a soldier that task you to bring a letter to noer. It's an old quest. First time I played this game you could lie to the soldier to finish the quest, as stated in ZedTed's guide, but it seems it has changed and I can't find any info on that.
Thank you

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I want to modify my game with the change skin by a post(2020) but I can't find the game.rgse3..ish, to do something like to uhm overwrite the files w/ the RPG decrypter.

is it possible for me to change it now since there are a lot of changes from a 2-year gap?

pls help
The game comes unpacked now. There is no rgss file to decrypt anymore.
There is also a PaletteChanger subfolder within the ModScripts folder.
Comes with a readme supplied by Teravisor.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Knight Leordene

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
No mods, I straight downloaded the latest patch and put my old save files into it.
Maybe that's the reason? Is there something special I need to do with the save files? It gives me the "outdated" version when I pull up the load screen.

Do you use any mods? I have error un cloud village (but different) and latest version of the game without any mods it helps.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
No mods, I straight downloaded the latest patch and put my old save files into it.
Maybe that's the reason? Is there something special I need to do with the save files? It gives me the "outdated" version when I pull up the load screen.
"Outdated" for the most part shouldn't cause errors. It's referring to the English patch and not the game/save version itself.

But then again, 0.7.3.0 did need a clean install, not just overwriting.
0.7.4.0 is going to need that, too.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes