Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
i'ts kind of disappointing, that abomination lona don't worth the effort do do...i wonder, why the maker don't do anything with that concept. I can't believe that that's idea don't come to him.
really...i beat abomi boss mama with the help of tendril whip, it let me escape from bitch boss mama teleport attack. it also work relly great with succu lona and also very good with false god slayer wielding lona that could replenish her health and sta MID battle, but to make abomi lona working you have to buy mod from elise and you had to be a bit high ɐsɟ level

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
Screenshot (5).png
Screenshot (6).png
So is this a bug or only work with Prostitute trait armor or i just missing something from Changelog?
as far as i remember sea witch from is only nude except the top and the acc slot and i think when transforming your clothes will automatically go to your inventory not scatter arround
but the top, the mid and the bot is scatter except the acc

xcomud

Nov 21, 2020
so how doable is tough depressed lona is? i try to make pure physical build lona and i notice that depressed tough lona has more attack than happy tough lona. I am tired of crouching build so i go with berserker false god slayer abomi lona that could replenish her sta and health without need of rest in mid battle and surrounded but desecrated skill will also replenish tough lona mood not like meek lona
It's not optimal because overkills and soup keeps you at high mood, while getting hit to lower mood might result in injuries which cripple your ability to fight. Masochist tough lona gets mood from getting hit so she can always be happy.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well, it seems like the [REDACTED] is at it again.
¦
What's gas is that it looks like a Steam post, when his game was denied a Steam page.

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
What will happen if Lona fail to infiltrate broadblade gang hideout in cecily quest as a slave? By the look om message there is 2 different outcomes?
Безымянный.png

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
$game_party.gain_item
does not work
not added to inventory
other options work. how to add an item
i want fun
Your notation is wrong. I'll give you an example using the code for one wooden club.
$game_party.gain_item($data_weapons[2],1)

$data_weapons tells the game which file to search, [2] tells the game which ID to look for within that file and 1 is obviously the quantity.

Similarly, you can use $data_items and $data_armors for those items.

Although it's not complete, ZedTed's guide has a fairly comprehensive list of Item IDs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leon5265
Aug 11, 2021
Well, it seems like the [REDACTED] is at it again.
¦
What's gas is that it looks like a Steam post, when his game was denied a Steam page.
Is that a.. quadruple sandwich with hobogoblins, flesh demons, and Lona in betwixt? What is the world of LonaRPG coming to..? Oh, right. I almost forgot..
What will happen if Lona fail to infiltrate broadblade gang hideout in cecily quest as a slave? By the look om message there is 2 different outcomes?
View attachment 2132060
That is a bug. There is no such text option. There is "Nap/failed_onCecilyQuest0_Maani" and "Nap/failed_onCecilyQuest0_Bandit". What did you do? The two different outcomes are you succeed with the mission or you die.

Aug 11, 2021

Leon5265

Jul 14, 2021
I mean i wrote it in message with screenshot, but dont think about it to hard. Also no idea what " avry" is, but quest about cloud village and killing boy near noer east gates is broken too. Got a error message with that.
Maybe latest english patch fixed the error? I didn't get any error message with cloud village quest at all.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
Maybe latest english patch fixed the error? I didn't get any error message with cloud village quest at all.
Its a 7.3.0 as you see. When i choose to kill a boy but instead leave and reenter into location i got this. Speaking about broken quests - woodson family quest was softbroken a long time already. When you drink sleeping draft thingy rape goes as in thould be, but all animations is broken and by the end lona didnt lose any of her items.
Безымянный.png Безымянный.png

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021
Same shit different version. Help please?
I saw that eccma fixed some Cococna bugs a while back, but you seem to hit them anyway. OM perhaps means Over Map and the unique one is the unded encounter, but I can't see anything wrong with the text itself.
"CompCocona.txt:351 Overmap/UndeadWalkingEnc1"
So, maybe a code error then and perhaps not even related to that line... There are no unded encounters in the city.
I mean i wrote it in message with screenshot, but dont think about it to hard. Also no idea what " avry" is, but quest about cloud village and killing boy near noer east gates is broken too. Got a error message with that.
I meant to write awry not avry. Which means when something isn't going according to design. But I think you know that and just wanted to point out my spelling mistake in a smug way. Good for you. Also, when I asked what you did, I meant exactly. Not just that you "failed" a simple quest. How did it happen. Did you hit STA -100 or did you die, or what? I have never done that.
When you drink sleeping draft thingy rape goes as in thould be
What does that even mean?

Last edited:

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
But I think you know that and just wanted to point out my spelling mistake in a smug way.
No, i actually bad in Engrish so i think that if i dont understand something better to ask than not ask and misunderstand. I thought it is clear by look at my insane grammar skillz. Do not be offended when no one tried to offend you.
Also, when I asked what you did, I meant exactly. Not just that you "failed" a simple quest. How did it happen.
1. Enter to location
2. Hit "slip and fall" skill
3. Got sta -100
4. got error
What does that even mean?
1. Go to Doom fort
2. Take quest about killing Willson/Woodson (?. Dont quite remember the name) family
3. Go to the location
4. Talk to the fellas and get invited to dinner
5. Got drugged and lose sta
6. Go into rape sequence fully clothed
7. Animations didnt working as intended
8. All stuff still in inventory
Hope this is more clear.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes