Aug 11, 2021
-*added, Load game in system menu.
-*added, 3 more ext slot.
-*added, improve equip UI, with page button and EXT item icons.
Niiice! And here is the 0.7.4.0 fresh out the oven! Looks like they purged every textfile that wasn't official translataion this time around.. :D

Edit: I had to reupload since the altered text for Saber didn't fit anymore. There are 2 different text-boxes for equipment. Items -> equip that tolerates 4 rows. And Equip that tolerates 5 or so. I always try to make it fit in both these boxes.
"Outdated" for the most part shouldn't cause errors. It's referring to the English patch and not the game/save version itself.

But then again, 0.7.3.0 did need a clean install, not just overwriting.
0.7.4.0 is going to need that, too.
I managed to keep my points and stuff in the bank, but only with a fresh start over.

Last edited:
Reactions: SIPZOP

Reilgan

Oct 28, 2022
Does anyone have any tips on how to Rescue Lisa?
She eventually explodes everything and basically dies!

Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
My strat: lay some mines, arrow and rock them from a distance, proc them and let them step on those mine.
Try something else yourself, like:
Strength build: arrow bait them to you then strike
Magic build: any attack that is not AOE
Succubus build: boi... maybe bring some follower?

dome2012

Jan 9, 2022
first,kill all monser on path which you plan lead Lisa to
second,throw rock or use two hand sword clean area
before Lisa actual arrive(some bug appear only when someone near by)

Reactions: Reilgan

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
"Outdated" for the most part shouldn't cause errors. It's referring to the English patch and not the game/save version itself.

But then again, 0.7.3.0 did need a clean install, not just overwriting.
0.7.4.0 is going to need that, too.
So what should I do?

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
Would love to play this since it has unique gameplay and also unique art style (but isn't arts too yellowish? It makes cum look like urine.)

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
Would love to play this since it has unique gameplay and also unique art style (but isn't arts too yellowish? It makes cum look like urine.)
probably to match the theme of the game, dark and unforgiving world so he made the cum smelly and dirty

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
This game has a lot of potential but it needs new inhuman enemies. Hopefully we will get that soon enough.
Also i tried the Succubus build and i feel that it is very underwhelming or did i do something wrong? Once you start the sex combat the gobbos are dead meat but the trick is to get there. One hit, it takes only one hit to disrupt your grab or even sex combat so if you are fighting two enemies, you are useless. Stealth doesn't help much either, still when you get too close they sense you.
The "Give up" ending for gobbos is kinda strange, it doesn't really fit that species. They should have done it similar with the "Deep ones" ending. They nailed that one. I feel that they took inspiration from Dragon Age: Origins for being transformed into a monster. Any opinions?
Also the Gobbos are very fearful creatures, lustful. They could implement an "Evil Path" for Lona where she subjugates a nest with Str. stat or Attractive stat. You basically become a nest Alpha mother and go attack people and other nests to be dominant. This instead of leaving the island.

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
What version did you create your save file on? Hang onto your old save but start a completely new one and see if the error persists.
I mean, I know the bug. Its from V 0.6.8.1
It happens after you leave the tavern taking on one of the missions from the necromancer girl you save. It only happens after taking the specific mission.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes