Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
This is what I downloaded and F6, F7, F8 and F9 does do anything, unless it doesn't work for Joiplay
View attachment 2156009
You need to download the actual cheat mod, "99999_FixesAndCheats.rb", as well.

The "99998_FixesAndCheatsDependencies.rb" file is just a fix for the cheat mod, it is not a cheat mod itself.

Sorry if this is confusing but many people have their own version of the cheat mod, including me, and this way I don't have to impose my version onto anyone.

Last edited:

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
Don't know what dash means to you, but the ability to dash/run/sprint/ is already there. You know, as explained in the tutorial, as well in your notes in your inventory.
No that's dodge, i mean dash like as in move 2 tiles real fash, could get trough enemy, like 3rd skill of katana but you can doit without weapon, i mean just like those anime samurai shit, if you play chevalier historie you know what i mean

Aug 11, 2021
No that's dodge, i mean dash like as in move 2 tiles real fash, could get trough enemy, like 3rd skill of katana but you can doit without weapon, i mean just like those anime samurai shit, if you play chevalier historie you know what i mean
I meant dashing/running/sprinting as in SHIFT+MOVE but, never mind...

The only dash as in how you meant it, is as you say with the katanas second skill.

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
I meant dashing/running/sprinting as in SHIFT+MOVE but, never mind...

The only dash as in how you meant it, is as you say with the katanas second skill.
First iam not native English speak
second let me just fix my Statment a bit
Deafult Lona really need skill that could get through pass enemy so she could avoid getting cornered

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
First iam not native English speak
second let me just fix my Statment a bit
Deafult Lona really need skill that could get through pass enemy so she could avoid getting cornered
Lona is not a rugby player, nor is she the Incredible Hulk. She's a waifish refugee. If she gets cornered, it's your fault.

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
Since everyone sharing the things they want in the game I wanna join. I want a complete and playable slave mode with Adam and Elise quests accessible.

Febui

May 6, 2022
I want a complete and playable slave mode with Adam and Elise quests accessible.
I want a full love route with Elise, and I fully accept the form of that being treated like a test subject and pushed by him to get impregnated by different creatures so he could marvel at the babies, Lona being increasingly attached to him, and heartbroken when he sates his lust by any other means besides her.
At least I can rape him to death with juicing skill. I felt somewhat satisfied being able to do that with my virginity, but depressingly it says my virginity went to a human, not Elise by name. He died for nothing.
I want to risk everything to protect him, like the fishtopia quest. I love the determination to save Elise there. And he seems the type to jerk off while watching me mate with a monster, and that'd be very cute. I liked his diary entries.
So much potential with Elise. No character compares.

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
I want a full love route with Elise, and I fully accept the form of that being treated like a test subject and pushed by him to get impregnated by different creatures so he could marvel at the babies, Lona being increasingly attached to him, and heartbroken when he sates his lust by any other means besides her.
At least I can rape him to death with juicing skill. I felt somewhat satisfied being able to do that with my virginity, but depressingly it says my virginity went to a human, not Elise by name. He died for nothing.
I want to risk everything to protect him, like the fishtopia quest. I love the determination to save Elise there. And he seems the type to jerk off while watching me mate with a monster, and that'd be very cute. I liked his diary entries.
I want pizza

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
most mentally well-adjusted lonarpg player

erg1986

May 25, 2018
how to get new game+ ?
Have children and sell them to Elise's clinic. And then die. For human you need 1 human child, for abomination you need 2 abomination children, for mixed abomination you need 4 abomination children, also you can be mixed and fish, but I never did them. Abomination is op, because you can eat every dead body and get your hp and stamina back(it will make your moral -150 for a minute, so don't eat bodies near npcs that care), but you will get sick almost every day (and sick means you lose stamina all the time), sickness goes away with eating a body for that day. Also you can spawn tentacle in the place of a dead body instead of eating it and these tentacles are very fat and can aggro npcs while you kill them in the back and turn those new bodies into tentacles too. To get abomination children, just go to north and then to east and get caught by abominations, then wait until you give birth enough times, but it is very far away from the city so you need to get some stats to sneak out and find the food. With ng+ all the quests reset, but you start with the same level and can redistribute your skillpoints, also everything you store in bank you can use with a new character.

Edit: instead of selling children you can just die with enough of them in your inventory, but selling gives you money that you can store in the bank for the new character to take.

Last edited:

Reilgan

Oct 28, 2022
So, how does the mother of fertility rape loop work? I have Lona bang three guys and she gets boiled, is there any way to avoid this?
What I found here is:
Yeah and that's where the issue happens.
After sucking 3 guys, the red arrows above their heads disappear and I still have stamina and not sure what to do next.
Sleeping gets Pot.
Force exhausted gets Pot.
Juicing (bad idea) gets Pot.
I did manage to survive once and that was passing out on the 2nd guy out of 3, woke up sucking the Boss and was told to rest so, I sleep, woke up sucking the Boss, told to satisfy the guys again but then the issue happens.
Oh and there is a weird graphic glitch I think, if you interact with the pot it will disappear
In response to

"you have to engage in 3 acts total, and you are not allowed to take anything from the pot, rape, or provoke anyone. the only way to survive legitimately is to collect and eat semen afaik."

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes