rngtan

Jul 9, 2018
It isn't necessary to kill yourself to reincarnate. Ending a run in any way triggers it, and the standard way aside from death is taking the ship. It is a bit expensive at maximum danger level, but is viable if you are a bit squeamish about suicide.

Reactions: erg1986

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
It isn't necessary to kill yourself to reincarnate. Ending a run in any way triggers it, and the standard way aside from death is taking the ship. It is a bit expensive at maximum danger level, but is viable if you are a bit squeamish about suicide.
I'm sure Lona is see the shit more terrifying then just plain death....it's actually more of a mercy....

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
-Abomination spiders should lay eggs in Lona's womb and make her either lay them or hatch inside to crawl out
-Abomination spiders could have their own nests or as part of their spider webs in the fleshpit lares that Lona can be dragged to
-Eel/Snake/Centipede like parasite (could be it's own class) that uses Lona's womb as a cocoon and transforms into something else or acts as a natural form of birth control by feeding off semen and her ovum
Good idea or too creepy? Frankly the first one is my favorite, want to see a little variety to the Abomination offspring liike the Deepones and Orcs

Last edited:

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
My game in this version is crashing every time I click on new game, I had an old save but I deleted it a long time ago so I don't know what's bugging this game.

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
I am trying the game more but there is one big problem for me. If I and a companion of me attacks a target the change is high we are hitting ourselves. I have nothing against friendly-fire but it is really easy to agro my "friend", giving the enemy the initiative.

... So, How to play with an npc? I dont have to mention that all chars like to move around?

Last edited:

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
Haven't tried this in quite a while,how's the game,are there any insect stuff/goblin ? New animations ? Thank you.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
-Abomination spiders should lay eggs in Lona's womb and make her either lay them or hatch inside to crawl out
-Abomination spiders could have their own nests or as part of their spider webs in the fleshpit lares
-Eel/Snake/Centipede like parasite (could be it's own class) that uses Lona's womb as a cocoon and transforms into something else or acts as a natural form of birth control by feeding off semen and her ovum
Good idea or too creepy? Frankly the first one is my favorite, want to see a little variety to the Abomination offspring liike the Deepones and Orcs
oh, i thought that this all in the game, but then i read your post to the end...my disappointing is immeasurable, and my day is ruined

Apr 8, 2022
where can you download the older versions? i heard that 0.7.4.X is shit.
i have both problems with lag and stability, maybe it is depending on the situation like maybe it's your computer, the game is having problems or something else but i found it to be the game, with 7.4.0 it was quite laggy in the early game but ended when I was on mission to fire the cannon in the fishkind defense east of noer town, with 7.4.1 everything was more stable. anyway if you are free you can try 7.4 first because maybe it won't lag for you, i tried many times after the first lag and everything is fine.

Reactions: SunHouseRock

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Damn, Cocona really is adorable, one pure light in the shit hole like island....i wonder why she and the other women npc isn't our love interest In a sexual way?? Because all the men here present is just trash that need only for massacre them all.

Reactions: eugene67

Ononi

Jun 6, 2018
It's just not work properly, just spawn the abome dude and get pregnant from them...with them it's just realy easy.....damn with that kind of game i think we all might get sick in the head...
I tried getting pregnant with abom code ended up shooting meat from vaginin

I wanted a shortcut but I guess Lona has to get fucked.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
I tried getting pregnant with abom code ended up shooting meat from vaginin

I wanted a shortcut but I guess Lona has to get fucked.
Well, she don't have much interesting power with that....Tru deepone is much more powerful trait. Exept...oh she have nightmare all the time she sleep, but i don't think it good. Also, i wonder why in race she steel human, even if she abomination or deepone

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes