Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
-Abomination spiders should lay eggs in Lona's womb and make her either lay them or hatch inside to crawl out
-Abomination spiders could have their own nests or as part of their spider webs in the fleshpit lares that Lona can be dragged to
-Eel/Snake/Centipede like parasite (could be it's own class) that uses Lona's womb as a cocoon and transforms into something else or acts as a natural form of birth control by feeding off semen and her ovum
Good idea or too creepy? Frankly the first one is my favorite, want to see a little variety to the Abomination offspring liike the Deepones and Orcs
Hardly possible, but then I suppose you missed the versions where she could keep anal parasites and shit mobs that would fight your enemies lol

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Yes, 2 abom children is normal, 4 is mixed.
What do you mean?

Yeah, but sadly race is still ordinary human
Is there any physical difference like with Mixed Race or Deepone?

Don't think so, it was shown as a wip
rip
Hardly possible, but then I suppose you missed the versions where she could keep anal parasites and shit mobs that would fight your enemies lol
I'm serious on the first and second one, and the last would affect gameplay still

Febui

May 6, 2022
all the men here present is just trash that need only for massacre them all.
That's where you're wrong, Elise is my one true love. I want to marry him.
Cocona is over powered though, extremely strong ally. That shield ability is busted. Needs nerf

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
If you give birth to 2 abomination children, you can be reborn as abomination human, if you give birth to 4 abomination children, you can be reborn as mixed blood abomination.
Capture.JPG
Headed to the infected regions then, I'm currently on the Fishtopia island trying to get a deepone/fishkind Lona, any tips? Or is it also by number. Is there a difference between the abom human/mixed blood abom?

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Any tips for the combat system?
1. Learn essential commands to survive
2. Reach Succubus levels of lewd attacks
3. Get all lewdity perks
4. Larp as Slaanesh and pretend Lona is your Chaos Champion
5. Get bored and learn normal attacks and hidden content that has more lewd content
6. Realize it's actually really easy so long as you either have a lot of money for potions or continue to Larp as Slaanesh via console commands
7. Have at least one Lona with maxxed out perks for optimal fun
Simple as

Last edited:
Reactions: WeebLoop
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes