Febui

May 6, 2022
In the English version, it says on those that they are Divine equipment, requiring the Acolyte trait. That trait is mutually exclusive from both other weapon traits (magic and high quality weapons) so you can't use it if you have the trait for that bow and whip already.
I played around with the holy stuff some time back, it was pretty bad, but these divine equips intrigue me.
Any tips for the combat system?
Focusing on physical weapons is the best. Long bow is wildly powerful. Shame the god slayer sword doesn't have the boss's charge attack, that'd make that one busted too. Just plow through a wall of enemies. Spin is super underwhelming.
But the bow, and the saber and shield, they're insane. Plus the overkill trait is funny.
Magic is a bit more difficult, not really worth trying that if you don't want the added difficulty. Cool if you just want to play her a certain way
Sex combat skills mean you can rape someone to death if you want. Go down that line depending on your personal desires. I don't prefer it.
Acolyte for mend soul is interesting, but completely disables magic and high quality weapons, so it's a big compromise.

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
hey after the quest "Help Fishman Get To The Nortern Camp" the fishman that I saved received a "!" above his head indicating that he has a fallow up quest, but when I try to talk to him he only says "woman... to breed..." does someone know if this is a bug or what?

xcomud

Nov 21, 2020
Any tips for the combat system?
Treat it like a stealth game. After lvl15 you can use weapons that let you fight 1v1. Before that you can hire companions to kill enemies for you since their stamina automatically replenishes when you exit the map(Indiana Jones is good against the early skeletons in the cemetary and abominations in the mine). Best way to kill things for tough lona is with crystal dagger or longbow. They let you 1-2 shot weaker enemies so you get no wounds. Saber and iron shield lets you fight head on, but you risk getting wounded. Don't fight the big fat guys head on(you will know them when you see them). Hit them from the back, then backstab them, then run away and repeat when they lose you.

Reactions: eugene67 and ich0

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Treat it like a stealth game. After lvl15 you can use weapons that let you fight 1v1. Before that you can hire companions to kill enemies for you since their stamina automatically replenishes when you exit the map(Indiana Jones is good against the early skeletons in the cemetary and abominations in the mine). Best way to kill things for tough lona is with crystal dagger or longbow. They let you 1-2 shot weaker enemies so you get no wounds. Saber and iron shield lets you fight head on, but you risk getting wounded. Don't fight the big fat guys head on(you will know them when you see them). Hit them from the back, then backstab them, then run away and repeat when they lose you.
Yeah, since I wanted to go head-on against weak enemies, my Lona end up dying against rats due to the lack of stamina lol

Febui

May 6, 2022
I wanted to go head-on against weak enemies
All about the classic sword-and-board then. As long as you time block right, you'll disrupt the enemy attack and be able to squeeze in an attack of your own. Win any 1v1. Need more planning if you have multiple targets.
Sword in the sewer, shield isn't very tough to scrounge the funds for immediately after leaving the sewer.

erg1986

May 25, 2018
Yeah, since I wanted to go head-on against weak enemies, my Lona end up dying against rats due to the lack of stamina lol
You need to eat and rest all the time, this is all you need to know. After taking enough survival perks to find more food in forests and taking a cannibal trait, and cooking all the meat and vegetables, you will kill almost anyone by taking damage in your face and eating afterwards. With the biggest enemies just have some traps that will stun them, lead them to those traps after you take some damage, run away a bit, eat and rest. It is a very easy game. Just don't be stunlocked by multiple enemies and you can kill anything.

Apr 8, 2022
Spoiler some of lore has change in lona world from version 6.9 to 7.4
did you notice how eccma changed the origin of teller fortune, she is in version 6. after you kill her she will say she is the mother of fertility while in version 7. she is called a reflection of desire, the origin of the demon named after the mother of fertility that the nicholas cave was once with her is also altered as if she were a child of his mother fertility but treasonous ( because she still have the true form abomation like mother of fertility ), as evidenced by her asking lona to kill those who worship the mother of fertility (if this is an idea lona got from elden ring), we know before that, teller fortune ( guys who want to kill himself supporter ) is the person they worship (good question but I haven't asked xD), lona can also be a special person as she can smell the evil gods even though they have never appeared in physical form, anyways Now that we know the evil gods are no longer teammates or a group, but the evil god of bones (justice) with the fake sea god and reflection is another group, it's exciting that right now the world of lona has split evil gods and good gods are separate, not as dark as the chess pieces of the evil god that previously described. These details also explain why justice (evil god also know at mysterio stranger) saved Lona when she was surrounded by the trap of disgusting flesh demons (before that, the evil god of justice and the evil god of demons). they're all the same group but after 7. they're different groups ( i love they having war to show us how god fighting in lona world ), there's still a lot of mystery to be explained.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/11/2192523_1668435235771.png
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/11/2192531_1668435369635.png
my bad english, if there something wrong please comment below. ty for read

Last edited:

Febui

May 6, 2022
Mage? don't remember that...
Finding magic equips was pretty rare early on, but you can visit the market in the day and there's a guy selling them for, I don't know, 8K a piece. You'll need the magic items trait, and by that point, you'll have plenty to trade to buy yourself a fire staff.
Glasses too. It says they decrease sexy, but they do the opposite. Ignore the stats.

xcomud

Nov 21, 2020
The club wont do much against the rats(until they get concussions that lower their DEF), so set them on fire with the lantern and walk away as they are burning. I think it only takes 4 stamina per rat this way. The pitchfork can kill them in 2 hits and with some practise you can even kill the 3 goblins if you aggro them one at a time.
Keep in mind that the tutorial goblins are unarmed though. It's much harder to fight armed goblins before you get a lvl15 trait that lets you wield stronger weapons.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes