Aug 5, 2019
does anyone have a save from just after the tutorial and sewer section? Also, could i have a list of the earliest available things of each race to rebirth into so i don't have to worry too much about softlocks and bad ends?

lezz

Jan 25, 2021
Yes. If the reward is eccma417 mocking you and narrates what an eunuch Lona is and how she dies alone.
Good thing his opinion doesn't matter. I can see how Lona decides to not get into relationship after leaving on the boat , though that may change after Cocana is allowed to be on the boat with Lona ( who knows though).

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Exactly how does "Overkill" works? I tried many times to fish low health enemies with strong attack and i haven't see any effect

tanc

Sep 28, 2020
Exactly how does "Overkill" works? I tried many times to fish low health enemies with strong attack and i haven't see any effect
every kill becomes an overkill, no?

normal death is like when enemies perform kills and their victims just flop to the ground.

overkill is when they look like they come out of a saw movie and disintegrate into a pile of blood and viscera

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
every kill becomes an overkill, no?

normal death is like when enemies perform kills and their victims just flop to the ground.

overkill is when they look like they come out of a saw movie and disintegrate into a pile of blood and viscera
thanks, there is a special condition to fulfill that kind of death?
I've seen that sometimes the burning effect does the trick

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
thanks, there is a special condition to fulfill that kind of death?
I've seen that sometimes the burning effect does the trick
i think it was like you deal over damage to enemy like enemy has 12 blood and you deal 100 health damage, enemy just die twice

vimayngu_07

Jul 31, 2021
Spoiler some of lore has change in lona world from version 6.9 to 7.4
did you notice how eccma changed the origin of teller fortune, she is in version 6. after you kill her she will say she is the mother of fertility while in version 7. she is called a reflection of desire, the origin of the demon named after the mother of fertility that the nicholas cave was once with her is also altered as if she were a child of his mother fertility but treasonous ( because she still have the true form abomation like mother of fertility ), as evidenced by her asking lona to kill those who worship the mother of fertility (if this is an idea lona got from elden ring), we know before that, teller fortune ( guys who want to kill himself supporter ) is the person they worship (good question but I haven't asked xD), lona can also be a special person as she can smell the evil gods even though they have never appeared in physical form, anyways Now that we know the evil gods are no longer teammates or a group, but the evil god of bones (justice) with the fake sea god and reflection is another group, it's exciting that right now the world of lona has split evil gods and good gods are separate, not as dark as the chess pieces of the evil god that previously described. These details also explain why justice (evil god also know at mysterio stranger) saved Lona when she was surrounded by the trap of disgusting flesh demons (before that, the evil god of justice and the evil god of demons). they're all the same group but after 7. they're different groups ( i love they having war to show us how god fighting in lona world ), there's still a lot of mystery to be explained.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/11/2192523_1668435235771.png
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/11/2192531_1668435369635.png
my bad english, if there something wrong please comment below. ty for read
"Justice" (the reaper-like) seem to have some kind of interested in creating story of himself, in the conversation of the "deities" (I would rather called them deities than gods) after completed the quest that we fed up the sea witch we can guess the story of the saint, the god which the current church of human worship, is in fact "Justice" but in another form and being understand differently through times and tales. The fortune teller may has fucked up the next story which "Justice" is planning by being "betrayed?" by her "children?" and lead to "The Blak Mist", as well as the sea witch being "deposed?" from the position of pillar worship of the fishkins by the "true" sea witch (maybe the statues that the fishkins are currently worshipping is that pretender who challenged her). From such event, "Justice" has no other choice but to change the story, which lead to the conversation in the oriental commerce, and place Lona to the the "protagonist" of this story. It indicates that the "escape ending" that we currently have (pay to leave the island) is the "boring" ending that "Justice" doesn't want and will do anything, direct or indirect, to makes Lona back to Sybaris to dear with the "children?" of the mother of fertility and the pretender "true sea witch" to make things right as "Justice" is fond of "justice" story. Not sure if things go according to his plan though so the fortune teller will bring Lona back (resurrected) as many time as Lona has kids.

Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
guys please help me, the guy in cloud village just told me to find a kid outside Noer town, but I can't find him, and it's almost 4 days already. please help. Thanks.

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
guys please help me, the guy in cloud village just told me to find a kid outside Noer town, but I can't find him, and it's almost 4 days already. please help. Thanks.
It was the hardest quest in Lona life. She spend a whole 4 days searching for the kid. She ransack the whole island and killed a whole army of abominations but still... The only thing she didn't search is the east gates just outside of North town... The one with green exclamation point. Usually green exclamation point indicating a some sort of quest that can be did there, but it cant be it, right?

Apr 8, 2022
"Justice" (the reaper-like) seem to have some kind of interested in creating story of himself, in the conversation of the "deities" (I would rather called them deities than gods) after completed the quest that we fed up the sea witch we can guess the story of the saint, the god which the current church of human worship, is in fact "Justice" but in another form and being understand differently through times and tales. The fortune teller may has fucked up the next story which "Justice" is planning by being "betrayed?" by her "children?" and lead to "The Blak Mist", as well as the sea witch being "deposed?" from the position of pillar worship of the fishkins by the "true" sea witch (maybe the statues that the fishkins are currently worshipping is that pretender who challenged her). From such event, "Justice" has no other choice but to change the story, which lead to the conversation in the oriental commerce, and place Lona to the the "protagonist" of this story. It indicates that the "escape ending" that we currently have (pay to leave the island) is the "boring" ending that "Justice" doesn't want and will do anything, direct or indirect, to makes Lona back to Sybaris to dear with the "children?" of the mother of fertility and the pretender "true sea witch" to make things right as "Justice" is fond of "justice" story. Not sure if things go according to his plan though so the fortune teller will bring Lona back (resurrected) as many time as Lona has kids.
so are the changes completely linked? It's as if justice stood outside the cover and watched it all (even the lona's intention to kill justice ( itself but deliberately acting/clone ) was talking to her? ), a crazy but equally logical, wonderful and prior narrative. i havent think this before, i think the person who wrote them and indirectly arranged themselves will be eccma and never appear, justice will just be an extremist god trying to simulate the world he is about to invade into a game play as a hobby (because their anecdote in the plot change room mentions that the army has come from outer space into and at the edge of the universe, justice considers itself too strong and the other army has part shows when lona is stuck in abomation lake, skeletons use high tech weapons... ), if the plot goes this way it's actually much more interesting than i know, what i wonder if it is really justice that changed or eccma has corrected the plot is that the fortuneteller's real body is no longer the mother of reproduction but a reflection of desire, the mother of procreation has powers like a real god, not like the abomation. if changed by justice itself, it seems reasonable that now the power fortune-teller has been reduced by justice, her cant change the plot to avoid causing more errors, but new errors appear again, the mother of the reproduction is completely unaffected. delete it but it is passed on to things that look like abomation and turn them into gods (or demigods), does justice know or do it on purpose? Create a force against yourself or accidentally create an underground force that can swallow the story? with the plot you told, it seems that sybaris destroyed by abomation is created by justice but with the current plot it is like justice is invading the world but also has its own gods

Last edited:

Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
It was the hardest quest in Lona life. She spend a whole 4 days searching for the kid. She ransack the whole island and killed a whole army of abominations but still... The only thing she didn't search is the east gates just outside of North town... The one with green exclamation point. Usually green exclamation point indicating a some sort of quest that can be did there, but it cant be it, right?
now that you mentioned, there was no exclamation mark. and when I talk to the dude, I have an option to say "someone told me" something, then the whole camp jumps on me. Maybe I did something?

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great
Apr 8, 2022
I no longer think that the story (the universe in which lona lives) is created by justice, instead I think justice is just a conqueror of the multiverse and has the power to change some aspects ( not the whole plot but changing the happenings in the universe like changing the past) what I found from the plot of the pseudo-God-slayer, the female priest at the monastery about 4000 years ago the point where the fake god landed, creating countless terrifying forces, or in the talk of fortune-tellers, justice, and sea gods about error correction and if justice is really the one who changes and creates, then he must change the reality that no one has ever fought against or witnessed him create terrifying forces, but in history about lona worldis seem have false god slayer have fight with he and some pries has react he create monster to recorded in history of saint, saint in lona world used to be unreliable but i was sure they were trustworthy when saint moutain monasery came out, the priests, the priests are all real. maybe the real plot is only eccma controlling them and justice is just changing the past in universe where can change the future like how he wants lona to gradually return to sybaris instead of leaving the island like you said

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes