DollPlain

Aug 5, 2018
Hello, is there something (a mod or something else) that disables the dropping of things from Lona during attacks and sex?:unsure:

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
now that you mentioned, there was no exclamation mark. and when I talk to the dude, I have an option to say "someone told me" something, then the whole camp jumps on me. Maybe I did something?
No idea what you did wrong. Kid is on a south-west part of the map. When you first find him he will bug some hobos asking for help and got beated for it.
Lona can talk to him and ask his story, offer help, two dialog options for kill him and that's all.

eeeira

Aug 26, 2022
is there a dummy guide to getting the cheat mod to work with screen shots?
As the txt in forum explanation not working. for me at all.
When I following it.

As I for life of me can`t get it to work...

Also i can`t get away from rats to heal myself via rest option without dying

I don`t mind normal mode hard game but this excessive. As pictures for this game look great.

edit due unhelpful so so my question still stands the cheat mod dosn`t work after tute thanks all

edit forgot add ss

Also what heck is nyx launcher try launch game from there still no luck nor dose mods all show up

Last edited:

xcomud

Nov 21, 2020
When I following it.

I don`t mind normal mode hard game but this excessive. As pictures for this game look great.

edit due unhelpful so so my question still stands the cheat mod dosn`t work after tute thanks all

edit forgot add ss

Also what heck is nyx launcher try launch game from there still no luck nor dose mods all show up
Set the rats on fire and walk away as they are dying. Wooden club does very little damage.

eeeira

Aug 26, 2022
Thanks for tips but due to using skills etc I had set up skills using some of WASD

Set the rats on fire and walk away as they are dying. Wooden club does very little damage.
Yeah it`s why i wanted try cheat option that I can`t get to work as my main question even after the tute. for a better weapon.
I did in end finish them all off one by one then come back here to find my main issue still hasn't been answered. That i have also posted the ss of.

Also my main question still stands? how dose one get that cheat thing to work???

Darknightsun

Dec 3, 2021
When I following it.

edit forgot add ss

1) moves 99998_FixesAndCheatsDependencies and 99999_FixesAndCheats to the _Mod folder.
2) go to GameMods.ini file and and open it with note.
3) set the values of 99999 FixesAndCheats to 0 and save

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How can I transfer my save from version 7.3.0 to version 7.4.1??
Step 1: Make a new folder and call it LonaRPG 0.7.4.1 or some such.
Step 2: Download 0.7.4.1 and extract it to that folder.
Step 3: From your existing 0.7.3.0 save, copy (not move) GameLona.ini and your save files to the 0.7.4.1 folder.
Step 4: Retain 0.7.3.0 in case 0.7.4.1 crashes is otherwise unplayable.
Step 5: Play the version that works/works better.

eeeira

Aug 26, 2022
1) moves 99998_FixesAndCheatsDependencies and 99999_FixesAndCheats to the _Mod folder.
2) go to GameMods.ini file and and open it with note.
3) set the values of 99999 FixesAndCheats to 0 and save
Thanks for your kind reply greatly appreciated it, I have even unistalled deleted the game and tried your method again and re did the tute. Still the cheat menu dosnt show up.

I even try opening the game with what ever heck Nyx Launcher due to no cheat option displayed in menu in L% picture or its sub menus

Nyx Launcher with right boxes ticked too makes no differnce here i am finding.

(ps what heck is Nyx Launcher i highlighted it in red)

When I enter the game there is no menu for cheats etc.

Where do I find the cheat menu sorry to be a pain. (please see L6 picture as All menu sub options dont also display cheat options)

I have no idea whats going wrong

Thanks

Darknightsun

Dec 3, 2021
For using Nyx Launcher you have to set Game PATH to your Game.exe.
For using the cheats menu press f9. Press f5 puts life, stamina and hunger at their maximum values.

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
what staff/spellbook should I bring when raiding the hives? I tried raiding one with a gun, a staff of fire and a book of lightning, my gun was only so so useful, my staff did a good at sniping the cocoons and my book did an incredible job when it come to killing me

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
what staff/spellbook should I bring when raiding the hives? I tried raiding one with a gun, a staff of fire and a book of lightning, my gun was only so so useful, my staff did a good at sniping the cocoons and my book did an incredible job when it come to killing me
Anything, I guess? You need to snipe all cocoons first anyway, and after that just use hit and rut tactics until aggro drops on hive. It's not like it will run for you or something. So, no idea what the problem.

robij

Mar 20, 2022
I've missed cocona's in the cemitery's energy quest. I think i had to read the notes, but i didn't and cocona was agressive towards me. I just ran away and now she's gone, any way to find her? (besides save scum because i already overwrote)

Sloth330

Apr 10, 2019
trap beforehand, use water spellbook as it is your safest bet for cc after sniping the hives, then is hit and run across your trapped ground while hitting with musket or 2 handed weapon

Febui

May 6, 2022
I've missed cocona's in the cemitery's energy quest. I think i had to read the notes, but i didn't and cocona was agressive towards me. I just ran away and now she's gone, any way to find her? (besides save scum because i already overwrote)
She's gone, those orkinds broke in and raped her to death and her death is on your hands, Robi.
You, Robi, you are the reason Cocona is dead.

vimayngu_07

Jul 31, 2021
I no longer think that the story (the universe in which lona lives) is created by justice, instead I think justice is just a conqueror of the multiverse and has the power to change some aspects ( not the whole plot but changing the happenings in the universe like changing the past) what I found from the plot of the pseudo-God-slayer, the female priest at the monastery about 4000 years ago the point where the fake god landed, creating countless terrifying forces, or in the talk of fortune-tellers, justice, and sea gods about error correction and if justice is really the one who changes and creates, then he must change the reality that no one has ever fought against or witnessed him create terrifying forces, but in history about lona worldis seem have false god slayer have fight with he and some pries has react he create monster to recorded in history of saint, saint in lona world used to be unreliable but i was sure they were trustworthy when saint moutain monasery came out, the priests, the priests are all real. maybe the real plot is only eccma controlling them and justice is just changing the past in universe where can change the future like how he wants lona to gradually return to sybaris instead of leaving the island like you said
I just look back to the conversation at oriental commerce of the deities and so the previous "story" of "Justice" and have a theory combine with your theory that the Saint may be the original deity of this world. It seem that about long ago (4000 years or more, some priest say 5000 though) "Justice" came to this world and had a fought with the Saint and then they make peace and be friend??? (not sure how to understand this "story" though, as the fortune-teller and the sea witch comments that the story was so bad and unnecessary mind-fucked) or they just peace out and went they own way. The false-god slayer might be the man who fought "Justice" and "slay" him (which is why he own his nickname, though we can be sure that "Justice" cannot be kill that easy, maybe all he kill is just an avatar or aspect of "Justice"), not sure why he die and became undead and be seal in that cave though, maybe "Justice" done it himself or it was just the result after killing an aspect of "Justice" (even when I equip the sword and tried to kill "Justice" by it when he was just in the bar of the Private's Bane ,after feeding the sea witch but before I said to "Justice" about whereabouts of the sea witch, he had no other dialogue but the regular one just like when you attack him with other weapons).
The fortune-teller might be one of the aspect or elements of the Mother of Fertility, if we apply the same way of thinking about "Justice" and the false-god slayer, though it still has many hole about this way of thinking if I look about the "children" of her (the fortune-teller). The pretender of the Sea Witch though might has hint that under the sea, there are more deities and they even stronger than the sea witch, though if thinking in this way I cannot understand why "Justice" and the Mother of Fertility have to side with her though, as they can choose the other, much stronger or even the strongest deity among them.

Last edited:

tanc

Sep 28, 2020
Anyone know what or where the new 0740 additions are?

-*added, region maps. r29_SYB_KeepAbom1,r30_SYB_KeepOrk1.
-*added, new encounter NFL_GobRaider on rg 19 28.

looked through the last few pages and didn't see anyone talking about it

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes