Shiv000

Mar 8, 2018
Is there a cheat to open any door I want? I.e get rid of the 'locked door' and instead I can walk right through?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
WTF happen with this game? This is a mess, buggy as hell, last time I played this back on the 5.6 update this was really good, now 7.4.1 the game has shut down on me 2 times, every time I tried to catch a mouse or an insect the game just lag and stutter, and outside of catching the games just stutter randomly, such disappointment, this cannot be played in this state, lost 2 hours of my day.
Maybe you shouldn't try running it with electrodes stuck into a potato.

All joking aside, I didn't notice any lagging but I did notice some choppy screen updates.

brolyculo

Sep 26, 2022
does anybody know how to get the lost packages quest? i tried to do find out how to do it but the wiki is incomplete

Apr 8, 2022

All joking aside, I didn't notice any lagging but I did notice some choppy screen updates.
the first one has no lag state? Can I ask for information about the computer you use, if so, if not the game error then it seem because the game after updating has not been suitable for most other computers, causing them to conflict

does anybody know how to get the lost packages quest? i tried to do find out how to do it but the wiki is incomplete
i finished the game and all the quests, there are many cargo quests so i don't remember clearly what your mission is, can you give me the location where you get the quest or the text board about the quest

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
the first one has no lag state? Can I ask for information about the computer you use, if so, if not the game error then it seem because the game after updating has not been suitable for most other computers, causing them to conflict
i5-6600K (base clock, no overvolting), 16GB DDR4, GTX 1080Ti, 128GB SSD Boot, 2TB 5200RPM SSHD storage.

As I said, I've experienced plenty of choppiness not anything I would consider actual lag.

Last edited:

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I ran Doom on some potatoes when nobody else cared
In western America born and raised
On the floor of my garage I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And boiling some potatoes, bought a big wire spool
When a Raspberry Pi turned out no good
And wouldn’t boot up, I tried hard as I could
I spent one little night and the potatoes smelled weird
I said ‘I better get this thing working or I’ll pull out my hair'
I added more potatoes here day after day
But I lacked the amps to take me all of the way
So I gave it some thought hoping I’d find the ticket.
I kept going and said, 'I might as well stick with it'.

First pass, yo this is bad
Stinky potatoes have more power, can’t explain that.
Is this what it takes to play this game tonight?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.
But wait I fear I’m missing, something isn’t quite grand
Is this the type of place I just end my cool plans?
I don't think so I'll see where it goes
I hope they're prepared for Doom on potatoes
Well, the plan panned out and affirmed my doubt
The Raspberry Pi needed amps at a higher amount
I ain't trying to get invested so deep in this idea
I could buy more potatoes, or try again next year
I sat for a minute and then it became clear
I’d use a graphing calculator and finish this here
If anyone says that’s not Doom that’d be fair
But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, homes get the TI-84 prepared'
I pulled up the game at about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the potatoes 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the first potato Doom player

Last edited:

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Last edited:

Caseymj2121

May 11, 2022
Does anyone know if theres a way to play on the hardest difficulty and NOT have your save deleted if you die? I like every aspect of that difficulty, but theres too many BS stun locks in this game for that feature.

vimayngu_07

Jul 31, 2021
It's just look's quite strange with her short stature. And with this game lose some funny content.
I think if ecma want to increase the boobs size of Lona, maybe just make her boobs to a degree of A-cup or B-cup (above that is unrealistic), it is the most possibility as Lona is 14 years old at the start of the game and it will show her as not completly flat-chest's girl, though I agree that if that happens some funny content will be lose.

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
Does anyone know if theres a way to play on the hardest difficulty and NOT have your save deleted if you die? I like every aspect of that difficulty, but theres too many BS stun locks in this game for that feature.
First time playing rogue-lite games? Go to the game directory, cope your save file to a different location and restore every time you want.

Apr 8, 2022
I think if ecma want to increase the boobs size of Lona, maybe just make her boobs to a degree of A-cup or B-cup (above that is unrealistic), it is the most possibility as Lona is 14 years old at the start of the game and it will show her as not completly flat-chest's girl, though I agree that if that happens some funny content will be lose.
eccma said to match the game content, Lona and all the characters are over 21 years old, weird that lona has a body and personality like that of a child under 16, about cocona she's not even 10 years old if we calculate by body development in the medieval world

asdf11d

Nov 20, 2021
eccma said to match the game content, Lona and all the characters are over 21 years old, weird that lona has a body and personality like that of a child under 16, about cocona she's not even 10 years old if we calculate by body development in the medieval world
He just put that disclaimer so his game wont be deleted from itch.io, its clear both lona and cocona are children

Reactions: eugene67

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's just look's quite strange with her short stature. And with this game lose some funny content.
If you consider then calling her "flat chested" and "boy" to be humour, sure.
Oppai Lona when?
Outside of mods, never. Eccma will never do huge boobas on smol girls. A man of angry culture.
You want Huge booba? Look at Cecily.

GAROU THE READ, if we use in-game information and the Gregorian calendar, Lona isn't even one year old.
The game starts on 1st March 1772 and Lona's birthday on her ID is 2nd February 1771.
I really wish someone would know how to edit that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leon5265

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
If you consider then calling her "flat chested" and "boy" to be humour, sure.
Well, that's innocent humor is quite good for thous game....or else in all the way only rape...isn't it funny that she care about her flat chest in all hell that in front of her eye is stand?) Lona it really cute and her attitude is childlike so...i more like to keep her safe along with Cocona.

Reactions: robij
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes