Reilgan

Oct 28, 2022
anyone know why the summon does not working ?
You have to edit a script for the summons to work, let me see...
EDIT: To get the summoning from the cheat mod to work you must change/rewrite all the occurrences of $data_monster_lib to $data_EventLib inside 99999_FixesAndCheats.rb, the cheat mod file.
Make sure to respect caps!

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ESCAPE THE DAMN CAVE
Dont get caught by the abomination
firs you'll need seedbed status, the easiest and the faster way is get pregnant by goblin/orc, after they crempied you runn and wait a day or two and wait till there's baby helath in main status, abort or give birth your call, do it until your seedbed high enough, then go to abomi area, lure one abomi (not the worm or bat) away from the others, let them snu snu lona and creampied her, if you have high enough seedbed you'll absolutely gonna pregnant by one and dont need many try, just 2 or 4

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ESCAPE THE DAMN CAVE
1) Use stamina cheat $game_player.actor.sta+=99999 and $game_player.actor.heal_wound till they're gone so you aren't slowed
2) Break out, if you're playing a maxed stat Lona just sneak/rape your way out if not just book it and watch for webs, you don't have to save since you only have to break free once
3) ???
4) Profit
Also you don't even have to be captured, although it does make it easier to give birth so long as you escape beforehand so the abom hive doesn't take the child away. You can approach a patrol of abominations/spiders in an area with low infestation, kill them all of till one or a few remain then let them pass you around for a bit before killing them and escaping. If you have a Succubus/Whore of Babylon Lona then just rape the patrol to death and you'll be good n knocked up. Also make sure you have Seedbed status at 10 for maximum fertility

Reactions: TUNYTTS

TUNYTTS

Sep 20, 2021
1) Use stamina cheat $game_player.actor.sta+=99999 and $game_player.actor.heal_wound till they're gone so you aren't slowed
2) Break out, if you're playing a maxed stat Lona just sneak/rape your way out if not just book it and watch for webs, you don't have to save since you only have to break free once
3) ???
4) Profit
Also you don't even have to be captured, although it does make it easier to give birth so long as you escape beforehand so the abom hive doesn't take the child away. You can approach a patrol of abominations/spiders in an area with low infestation, kill them all of till one or a few remain then let them pass you around for a bit before killing them and escaping. If you have a Succubus/Whore of Babylon Lona then just rape the patrol to death and you'll be good n knocked up. Also make sure you have Seedbed status at 10 for maximum fertility
THANK YOU SO MUCH

Reactions: SunHouseRock

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
THANK YOU SO MUCH
You can chain codes together like this:
$game_player.actor.sta+=99999;$game_player.actor.health+=99999
I don't advise chaining the heal_wound though but you can use this code:
$game_player.actor.heal_wound >z
It'll return the incorrect code thing but will still register it. Just put the code in and hammer enter as much as you want. When you're done, just hit escape or remove the >z. No injuries.

Reactions: SunHouseRock

NickBarlet

Aug 9, 2022
ehhh guys i think i messed it up :/
after completing some missions (not all or the game as such) I finally decided to escape from noer.

the problem is that after doing that, I removed the ending where the orkinds completely invade the noer city.
my question is, how many endings are there in total in this game and how are they supposed to be done?

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
WTF happen with this game? This is a mess, buggy as hell, last time I played this back on the 5.6 update this was really good, now 7.4.1 the game has shut down on me 2 times, every time I tried to catch a mouse or an insect the game just lag and stutter, and outside of catching the games just stutter randomly, such disappointment, this cannot be played in this state, lost 2 hours of my day.

ThyraUnn

May 14, 2022
WTF happen with this game? This is a mess, buggy as hell, last time I played this back on the 5.6 update this was really good, now 7.4.1 the game has shut down on me 2 times, every time I tried to catch a mouse or an insect the game just lag and stutter, and outside of catching the games just stutter randomly, such disappointment, this cannot be played in this state, lost 2 hours of my day.
It runs perfectly fine for me. are you using an old save? It says you need a new one cause of the Core Changes.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Well, you can try to dig in about what cause your issue's, because in my game at least i don't find them. Tho i played it in the old ass Win7 with locale emulator, that might be the case.

Aug 11, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-7-4-1-beta-eccma417.49993/post-8050669

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes