Limita

Oct 5, 2019
dear god, after the mission of rescuing cocona from the church my morality went to -200

Last edited:

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
wtf, it went from -200 to -10
There's two moralities technically. There's temporary, which is specific to the currently loaded map and one you can always view (and refreshes back to base once you change maps) and there's permenant (the real stat behind the one temporary modified one.) The Church is the accepted moral faction of the setting, so messing with them is going to mess with how people percieve you on morality scale (which is represented by this stat.) The temporary is always modified by combat, for example you can test this by killing beggers in the sewers for a quest to see your morality dip into negatives, but spring back to base once you leave the sewers.

Lucca_Rei

May 6, 2021
Hey, does this game work on joiplay? I've got no pc and suddenly I crave for this game for some reason but I doesn't work.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Hey, does this game work on joiplay? I've got no pc and suddenly I crave for this game for some reason but I doesn't work.
This is a constant action RPG, so you might need a control display to keep the fast character movement and actions.
I wouldn't recommend it to you to play it with Joyplay.
I tried it one, it goes well but the kind of gameplay makes it hard, because you need to press multiple buttons often.

Lucca_Rei

May 6, 2021
This is a constant action RPG, so you might need a control display to keep the fast character movement and actions.
I wouldn't recommend it to you to play it with Joyplay.
I tried it one, it goes well but the kind of gameplay makes it hard, because you need to press multiple buttons often.
Yeah, realization struck me after I read someone complaining about the gameplay.

The memories...

TaUTwo

Feb 12, 2022
hey after the quest "Help Fishman Get To The Nortern Camp" the fishman that I saved received a "!" above his head indicating that he has a fallow up quest, but when I try to talk to him he only says "woman... to breed..." does someone know if this is a bug or what?
You have too much weak. Weat clothes who reduce weak, and talk with him again

how do I import my achievements into the update?
Just copy GameLona.ini from main directory

playing as a mage is so fun, there is nothing better than accidentally hitting a random npc with your magic and getting killed by an ally
View attachment 2169672
There is a mod, to disable friendly fire

Apr 8, 2022
wtf, it went from -200 to -10
it's normal, when you kill someone with life value and it's reacted by the people around them, they will get angry and shout you wanted, then the moral will automatically drop to -200 so they attack you legally, you can restore negative points by running out of their sight for a while, using smoke bombs, distracting them or leaving the map area and then coming back however it doesn't restore the point where you killed the person. (If you want to restore the number of killed points back to normal you have to rescue many slaves in the orkinds cave/fishkinds temple/abomation nest/random on the map about charity donation events for the poor/random above map of chased girls rescue event/some crash areas need to be rescued or if you have money you can restore in black market for 10000sp and church for 70000-30000sp)
If you kill people without important quests you should leave that map avoid killing more people and morale drops to zero you will have to have scu or say 20+ to be able to outrun the soldiers on the map, but in battle, no one will help you..., (note that the church should only increase in value, not restore, unless you have no way to the city and the black market)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Just discovered that masturbating gives a few free levels at the beginning, pretty convenient

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
If you give birth to 2 abomination children, you can be reborn as abomination human, if you give birth to 4 abomination children, you can be reborn as mixed blood abomination.
What's the difference? I played as an abomination human after 2 abom children, it was really fun.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes