foredo

Sep 18, 2021
Hi, is it just me, or since 0.7.4.0 & 0.7.4.1 the Noer Arena is fully in Chinese language? In 0.7.3.0 it was normal English.

Reactions: erg1986

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: foredo

Ononi

Jun 6, 2018
Hmmm, is there an abom pregnancy code I use the cheat table but I keep pooping moot or minced meat.

Edit: or moot abom code or save .

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Hmmm, is there an abom pregnancy code I use the cheat table but I keep pooping moot or minced meat.

Edit: or moot abom code or save .
It's just not work properly, just spawn the abome dude and get pregnant from them...with them it's just realy easy.....damn with that kind of game i think we all might get sick in the head...

TUNYTTS

Sep 20, 2021
Have children and sell them to Elise's clinic. And then die. For human you need 1 human child, for abomination you need 2 abomination children, for mixed abomination you need 4 abomination children, also you can be mixed and fish, but I never did them. Abomination is op, because you can eat every dead body and get your hp and stamina back(it will make your moral -150 for a minute, so don't eat bodies near npcs that care), but you will get sick almost every day (and sick means you lose stamina all the time), sickness goes away with eating a body for that day. Also you can spawn tentacle in the place of a dead body instead of eating it and these tentacles are very fat and can aggro npcs while you kill them in the back and turn those new bodies into tentacles too. To get abomination children, just go to north and then to east and get caught by abominations, then wait until you give birth enough times, but it is very far away from the city so you need to get some stats to sneak out and find the food. With ng+ all the quests reset, but you start with the same level and can redistribute your skillpoints, also everything you store in bank you can use with a new character.
how many children do i have to sell to be reborn as deepone ?

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
how many children do i have to sell to be reborn with deepone?
You don't need to sell them, just have the in your inventory after birth, the go kill your self - recommend a zombie for this, slip around them and you dead, easy and fast

erg1986

May 25, 2018
You don't need to sell them, just have the in your inventory after birth, the go kill your self - recommend a zombie for this, slip around them and you dead, easy and fast
If it is like that, It is better to just give birth to 4 aboms instead of going to city to sell them. I sold 2 and then 2 more and did not think about just birthing 4 and dying.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
If it is like that, It is better to just give birth to 4 aboms instead of going to city to sell them. I sold 2 and then 2 more and did not think about just birthing 4 and dying.
for me abom lona is more like Easter egg, so this way it actually make sence

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
I need to know what you're talking about... I tried typing in doom slayer on in console and nothing happened. What are you doing? I NEEEEEED to go on a murder spree...
He's talking about the post he replied to which contains a little cheat mod in which you can enter things like Lorna.beholds, which like he said is "doom slayer on"

The legit way to doomslayer mode is to finish Lisa's quest line which rewards a berserker medicine

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'm interested in this game, how recommendable it iis? (i can endure the worst kind of kinks) and how difficult is?

Roberto4321

Jul 27, 2022
I just started the game and terid the surrender skill, i got brought by orcs in a cave and i have no idea how to get out. Any help?

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
I'm interested in this game, how recommendable it iis? (i can endure the worst kind of kinks) and how difficult is?
It's one of the best RPG maker games here, so it can be recommended just because of that.
About difficulty - game didn't require almost any mechanical skills from you, but the world is indeed a unforgiving, so you gonna die some times first but after you learn how the game works everything will became trivial.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
It's one of the best RPG maker games here, so it can be recommended just because of that.
About difficulty - game didn't require almost any mechanical skills from you, but the world is indeed a unforgiving, so you gonna die some times first but after you learn how the game works it's became trivial.
Great. So basically a RogeLike Souls game? I just downloaded it and it's pretty cursed but at the same time engaging

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
Great. So basically a RogeLike Souls game? I just downloaded it and it's pretty cursed but at the same time engaging
It's kinda roguelike, I guess, since if you got pregnant and to couple of things you can rebirth with your levels, but I don't think combat is difficult so this is not really a souls game. It's just a constant knowledge checks about where to get food, earn money and how not to die on quests

Last edited:
Reactions: WeebLoop
Apr 8, 2022
The game just keeps getting better and better, here are some of my thoughts on version 7.4.1 ( spoiler )

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/11/2186575_1668231268665.png / https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/11/2186588_1668232562192.png / https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/11/2186596_1668232771516.png / i enjoyed the infection castle, it shows we are getting closer to the truth about sybaris and shows more infected castles and maybe the central castle where the bosses are located is the terrible infection castle The worst I can imagine, are lona's parents dead or alive? If they are alive, where are they? when i first played the game i took lona to the arena and she said if mom could watch the battle with her she would love it, that's an emotional statement and if eccma allows them to be alive i will try to save them, it seems 7.5 is the version where we first entered sybaris and for now all we know is that the central bridge has been breached to prevent creatures from the other side of the island from entering the continent, though we know they can't walk on earth but they create a lair deep underground to devour everything, so the only way forward might be the road from the bridge northwest which is closer with desert near costal fort, Also if you notice there are still some pretty nice buildings, does it look like eccma hasn't built it yet or is it safe houses? especially the pink castle like milo's castle, it's quite beautiful and sybaris is much more developed than noer ( this make i think other way about name noer town is true and the city in lona world really big ), about the golbin riding the flesh monster is it because the golbin is controlled or parasitized? anyway it's a good sign as we will have both infected deepones and fishkinds near the coast and possibly infected undead, overall there so many other species. I'm also can summarizing side stories around the world as lona goes about solving them, picking up letters or find the original character the author got ideas or far away is theories about the story's past about the world of lona from letters of past and character dialogue. what do you think? If you are interested in any topic, please comment below

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes