SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
It warns you fairly. You chose to be a whore, now wallow in your lusty perversions.
You could also just wear the non-cursed slut outfit instead
Ik it warns me but sometimes I put it on by accident when I mean to put on something else like the Whores outfit. And I do wallow in my lust perversions but some enemies can't be raped to death so it gets annoying, especially when doing main quests.
And whats the non cursed slut outfit? I remember I used to be able to take it off but I don't remember there being another aside from the Whore headband you get from the happy merchant

Febui

May 6, 2022
And whats the non cursed slut outfit?
I remember there's a whore set that you can find around and also might be associated with the nobles section of the city where milo is, it brainwashes you a bit and can't be taken off by yourself.
But I have this whore set that doesn't have any warning about that. I wear it for speed buff and to be less dirty when I don't need the merits of other clothes.

Untitled.png
Version 0.7.4.1, latest at the time of this post.
I just swap it with hunter and civilian stuff all the time. I think the cursed set has a tiara instead of a head veil, I don't recall anything else about the cursed set.

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
I remember there's a whore set that you can find around and also might be associated with the nobles section of the city where milo is, it brainwashes you a bit and can't be taken off by yourself.
But I have this whore set that doesn't have any warning about that. I wear it for speed buff and to be less dirty when I don't need the merits of other clothes.

View attachment 2196990
I just swap it with hunter and civilian stuff all the time. I think the cursed set has a tiara instead of a head veil, I don't recall anything else about the cursed set.
Where can I find the other stuff? I mean I could use an rpg cheat app for it but I'd rather try to find it manually first

Ononi

Jun 6, 2018
Next question: Did you install to a new folder or just overwrite an existing one?
I figured it out thank you very much for your time.It was caused by stacking mods.

Also here is my mixed race-abom lona save sorry I gave some points to it (19lvls worth)since its kind of hard to get I think some of you might want to skip the process

Last edited:

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021

View attachment 2196990
how do you get that "whore" costume? I'm tired of civilian costume, this game needs more outfit to be honest

TaUTwo

Feb 12, 2022
I sold 6 of them to her and they it didn't show up. Matter of fact, I've probably sold at least 1 to 5 more beforehand as well since this is my OG Lona that I've maxed out
You choose option "sold baby", not by trade?

Is there any way to take off the prostitution/belly dancer clothes without having someone else rip it off? I fucking hate that you can't remove it anymore like you used to, you can't even equip anything else once you've worn it aside from the cloak. It's ridiculous
Sea witch Lona can get rid of costume by transformation

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Found this item in a randomized chest, can't find any info on the wiki or here. I'm guessing it gives a shield buff? I'm locked out of divine items so can't check it out right now. 1669679603899.png
So what does it do? And is it any good?

eategg123

Jul 3, 2021
New content video for ECCMA417

Here's what I guessed based on the amount of information about the video content:

The first video is testing the new CG, and I suspect that there will be a feature of Lona and cocona prostituting together.
View attachment 2022-11-26 21-26-05.mp4

The second video I speculate is that cocona can prostitute herself to earn money to Lona, and the plot should be that cocona needs a lot of money in order to escape the island with Lona, and cocona helps prostitution to make money.
View attachment 2022-11-26 21-27-58.mp4

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019

Here's what I guessed based on the amount of information about the video content:

The first video is testing the new CG, and I suspect that there will be a feature of Lona and cocona prostituting together.
View attachment 2201842

The second video I speculate is that cocona can prostitute herself to earn money to Lona, and the plot should be that cocona needs a lot of money in order to escape the island with Lona, and cocona helps prostitution to make money.
View attachment 2201851
so finally lona could corrupt poor innocent little cocona? gwehehehe can't wait:KappaPride:

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018

View attachment 2201842

View attachment 2201851
I will never be able to achieve that CG.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
I tried the Tough Lona route and when it comes to regular enemies it is good but it all came crashing down when i met the first shielded enemy. What the hell? Only 1 damage? I searched and found that the only way you can beat shielded enemies is using the lantern "Scorch" skill which does the job but this is ridiculous. That means that i constantly need to change gear the moment i meet those enemies and killing them is a slow process which is a bad thing in caves because reinforcements are drawn to you. When i went with Succubus Lona all enemies just throw their gear away and start to jack off making them easy enemies to dispatch very safely and very fast. Is this true? Is burning the shielded enemies the only good way? Because that would suck.

Also the Developer REALLY needs to do some changes for some quests and enemy behaviour in cinematics. For example i played the Succubus Lona and i had to save that fish guy who was about to get lynched. He wanted help, he felt threatened and helpless and what does he do the moment you start a distraction? Follow you to escape? Nah, he just starts punching the armed enemies and dies like a bitch. You have no control over him. If you try to kill the villagers you lose morality points, if you are Succubus you are screwed because this is a 1 vs 1 build and in that fight 1 hit interrupts your sex battles.

And what do i mean by "enemy behaviour in cinematics". I turned Lona into a Brood Mother to test something. I wanted her to become pregnant and give birth and it was extremely difficult because the Deepones are very brutal even towards a passive captive. They hit you, they beat you badly, they literally push their fists in her vagina while they try to impregnate her and they will continue doing so if she is pregnant. She gets porcupined for some stupid reason (not the piercings i love the culture behind it), all of this damages her making her miscarry. Like, why??? Make it so they act like this when Lona has proven herself multiple times that she wants to escape and they try to break her. Reward the Breeding slaves for good behaviour and punish them for the bad.
I did the same with the degenerate incest family. They beat Lona especially focusing on her stomach while the sole reason they captured you is to get grandchildren. I really suspect that the miscarry Lona gets here is because their son is a total genetic wreck but still, make it more believable.

Change some of the Bad Endings. Gobbo bad ending should be for example Lona getting mind broken and in a scene she attacks her rescurers after they butchered her "new family". That would be better than what we got.
Woodson family? Make it so that in this bad ending Lona went evil and insane from the abuse and with her "husband" they continued doing what her captors did before (now dead).

Now here is an idea. Wouldn't it be really awesome if she could Interract with her captors (Fish people/Deep ones/Gobbos) - offer herself to them, build a reputation with their Alpha male, hell do even quests for this specific nest making you an Alpha as well, going towards an evil route for example tricking and capturing women to expand the nest. This is where Lona goes with the "if you can't beat them, join them".

This game is very good but it lacks polishing, it needs some rework for some images and texts to make it a champion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XDHGX

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
What the hell? Only 1 damage?
Try hit em when they not covering with shield.
if you are Succubus you are screwed because this is a 1 vs 1 build
If you thought you can just fuck out entire game you have a world of disappointment awaits you in the future. I think half of the enemies in the game cant get raped, you you need a secondary source of damage - lvlup SUR for traps or ATK for bow. And dont forget to get the gun from doomfort.
I wanted her to become pregnant and give birth and it was extremely difficult because the Deepones are very brutal even towards a passive captive.
Just prostitute in fishtown or invite deepone incels from tavern in party.

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
I tried the Tough Lona route and when it comes to regular enemies it is good but it all came crashing down when i met the first shielded enemy. What the hell? Only 1 damage? I searched and found that the only way you can beat shielded enemies is using the lantern "Scorch" skill which does the job but this is ridiculous. That means that i constantly need to change gear the moment i meet those enemies and killing them is a slow process which is a bad thing in caves because reinforcements are drawn to you. When i went with Succubus Lona all enemies just throw their gear away and start to jack off making them easy enemies to dispatch very safely and very fast. Is this true? Is burning the shielded enemies the only good way? Because that would suck.

Also the Developer REALLY needs to do some changes for some quests and enemy behaviour in cinematics. For example i played the Succubus Lona and i had to save that fish guy who was about to get lynched. He wanted help, he felt threatened and helpless and what does he do the moment you start a distraction? Follow you to escape? Nah, he just starts punching the armed enemies and dies like a bitch. You have no control over him. If you try to kill the villagers you lose morality points, if you are Succubus you are screwed because this is a 1 vs 1 build and in that fight 1 hit interrupts your sex battles.

And what do i mean by "enemy behaviour in cinematics". I turned Lona into a Brood Mother to test something. I wanted her to become pregnant and give birth and it was extremely difficult because the Deepones are very brutal even towards a passive captive. They hit you, they beat you badly, they literally push their fists in her vagina while they try to impregnate her and they will continue doing so if she is pregnant. She gets porcupined for some stupid reason (not the piercings i love the culture behind it), all of this damages her making her miscarry. Like, why??? Make it so they act like this when Lona has proven herself multiple times that she wants to escape and they try to break her. Reward the Breeding slaves for good behaviour and punish them for the bad.
I did the same with the degenerate incest family. They beat Lona especially focusing on her stomach while the sole reason they captured you is to get grandchildren. I really suspect that the miscarry Lona gets here is because their son is a total genetic wreck but still, make it more believable.

Change some of the Bad Endings. Gobbo bad ending should be for example Lona getting mind broken and in a scene she attacks her rescurers after they butchered her "new family". That would be better than what we got.
Woodson family? Make it so that in this bad ending Lona went evil and insane from the abuse and with her "husband" they continued doing what her captors did before (now dead).

Now here is an idea. Wouldn't it be really awesome if she could Interract with her captors (Fish people/Deep ones/Gobbos) - offer herself to them, build a reputation with their Alpha male, hell do even quests for this specific nest making you an Alpha as well, going towards an evil route for example tricking and capturing women to expand the nest. This is where Lona goes with the "if you can't beat them, join them".

This game is very good but it lacks polishing, it needs some rework for some images and texts to make it a champion.
if you want easy tough lona, go skyrim sneak archer build
if you want easy kill all enemy fast, go magic meek lona
if you want easy suck tfo your enemy, go sneak succu lona
if you a baldurs gate player or dnd party based guy, go succu healer lona

Reilgan

Oct 28, 2022
It's not really a quest per se. I think the merchant mentions it if you talk to him. But anyway, if you reach Cloud Village, there's an item, that item is the one you need to give back to the merchant. It's a box I think! It's really simple.

bblz

Mar 29, 2019
So, something fun that I only now finished trying out, if you'd like to filter sex events, there's a few ways to do it in just one file:

Data/Scripts/Frames/Modules/NonPlayerCharacter.rb

If look inside, you can see all the different preferences and abilities of different races showing up. For instance, if I wanted a session that mostly focused on vaginal intercourse, I have these tweaks:

Code:
            npc.sex_taste             =jsonHash["sex_taste"]
            # ADDED CODE STARTS:
            def self.filter_text_endings(suffices)
                lambda { |s| suffices.any? { |e| s.end_with? e } }
            end

# EXAMPLE CONFIG: I declare some text endings to filter:
            punch_and_dilation = ['Punch', 'Dilatation'] # set a variable since this is mispelled and triggering
            filter_punch_and_dilation = filter_text_endings(punch_and_dilation)

npc.skills_fucker.reject! &filter_punch_and_dilation
            if npc.sex_taste
                npc.sex_taste["sex_fetish_appetizer"].reject! &filter_punch_and_dilation
                npc.sex_taste["sex_fetish_ending"].reject! &filter_punch_and_dilation
                npc.sex_taste["sex_strength"]["anal"] = 0
                npc.sex_taste["sex_strength"]["mouth"] = 0
            end
            # END OF ADDED CODE
            npc
        end
I plopped this down around line 146 of that 'NonPlayerCharacter.rb' file (inside the 'self.load_from_json' method). It lets me set up filters for different npc tastes/skills to remove. I know 'Dilatation' is a mispelling, but that's how it shows up in the json files. You can look at the lists of skills NPCs have in the directory 'Data/NPCdata/' . The different sex tastes and skills are listed in each of those.

If you're not a coder, this could be greek to you... Just thought it would be handy for folks making mods to, perhaps, let people change the weight (in my example above, setting anal and mouth to 0 means NPC's won't use them), or to help folks who want to mess with sex events. I could imagine it being a bit annoying to single out a bug you might have with adding a sex event...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

View attachment 2201842

View attachment 2201851
Who the fuck is doing the voiceover?

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes