elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
uhh.. just press f9 then look for the "summon -> player -> any babies you want to spawn" then pick em up...

View attachment 2195010 View attachment 2195011
Wait, how do you pick them up? They just run arround biting people.
EDIT: Oh never mind, I needed more weak to get them to stop fighting. Cool, never thought to spawn kids, I used cheats but I always went through the torture of pregnancy.

Last edited:

Sloth330

Apr 10, 2019
ive been thinking for a while and you know what lonarpg lacks as a game? a fishing minigame.
there is already fish and crab as obtainable food items, there are insect you could use for bait and dirty underwear as dud catch.

it could be a nice addition to the game as another way to gain food and maybe tie it to regain some mood.

asdf11d

Nov 20, 2021
ive been thinking for a while and you know what lonarpg lacks as a game? a fishing minigame.
there is already fish and crab as obtainable food items, there are insect you could use for bait and dirty underwear as dud catch.

it could be a nice addition to the game as another way to gain food and maybe tie it to regain some mood.
There should also be an incentive to escape a rape loop, maybe getting your items back. right now theres absolutely no reason not to reload after getting kidnapped by gobbos or bandits

Reactions: MapHawk

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018

But you can fish, with your bear hands. That counts.

Zephyrion

Jan 16, 2020
There should also be an incentive to escape a rape loop, maybe getting your items back. right now theres absolutely no reason not to reload after getting kidnapped by gobbos or bandits
Usually most of your stuff will be in the chest in the dungeon, that you're being held captive in.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Wait, how do you pick them up? They just run arround biting people.
EDIT: Oh never mind, I needed more weak to get them to stop fighting. Cool, never thought to spawn kids, I used cheats but I always went through the torture of pregnancy.
for what i did, the moment i summoned the lil fuckers, i just kept on tapping Z which is my pick up button.. it's really hard to pick the abom ones so i killed them xD...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sad, this is still in beta after years sadge ty
Years of continual development after most of the team up and left. As a one-man show I think it's pretty good.
Definitely impressive that bugfixes happen within mere days of being reported instead of having to wait for the developers to feel "We've fixed enough of these errors, release update now".
Most of the time large-scale updates are monthly. At most a month and a half.

You really have nothing to be sadge about.

Although the game is not "complete" yet, you can still finish the story.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Years of continual development after most of the team up and left.
Wait, do you mean to say that at some point there was a team working on lonarpg? I always assumed that it was only eccma working solo; what with his intense views to put it mildly.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Wait, do you mean to say that at some point there was a team working on lonarpg? I always assumed that it was only eccma working solo; what with his intense views to put it mildly.
They left pretty early if I remember correctly after Feira RPG was dropped or it might have been the reason Feira RPG was dropped.

noname66

Feb 23, 2018
Is there any way to take off the prostitution/belly dancer clothes without having someone else rip it off? I fucking hate that you can't remove it anymore like you used to, you can't even equip anything else once you've worn it aside from the cloak. It's ridiculous
pay elise to remove it, not suggest due to expensive

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
It is not that important but i am curious what makes Lona have nightmares? For example i was lazy in the previous update and got her raped for a long time to gain some XP till lvl 40. Yeah, i know... no words. I got her out, repaired her, everything fine and dandy. No nightmares. She was a succuby.
Now with Tough Lona she got captured once by gobbos, just for a day, and now she constantly is having nightmares.
Is it connected to her being depressed (still not have mazochist) or she being Tough and not a Succ?

Dastun

May 3, 2017
It is not that important but i am curious what makes Lona have nightmares? For example i was lazy in the previous update and got her raped for a long time to gain some XP till lvl 40. Yeah, i know... no words. I got her out, repaired her, everything fine and dandy. No nightmares. She was a succuby.
Now with Tough Lona she got captured once by gobbos, just for a day, and now she constantly is having nightmares.
Is it connected to her being depressed (still not have mazochist) or she being Tough and not a Succ?
I've always found that Lona gets nightmares really bad after a miscarriage. Maybe that is related?

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
I've always found that Lona gets nightmares really bad after a miscarriage. Maybe that is related?
In my case she didn't even get pregnant. She got gobboed just for a day. And for some reason i still have the "Breeding Sow" description of her. I don't know why. Have to point out that the nightmares are related to goblins mostly.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes