Febui

May 6, 2022
What the hell? Only 1 damage?
Hit them when they put the shield down you goofball.
the only way you can beat shielded enemies is using the lantern "Scorch" skill
While that's not the only way of course, I do think it's really neat how the lantern is genuinely really useful and not a bad off-hand item at all.

lewdlyengaged

Dec 27, 2019
The problem is this, .rb file extensions are verboten which is bullshit it's just a name.

In order to get around this I just add .txt to the name which people then have to remove themselves, but it seems it makes this forum treat the attachment as a .txt file. To get the file you can do either one of these two things

1. Copy and paste all the text in notepad or something and save it as "99998_FixesAndCheatsDependencies.rb"
  2. Right click the attachment and save as

Do people prefer if things are packed in a .zip instead?
Why is the command_battle method commented out in this script? It's causing my game to crash when I hit F9 but nobody else has seemed to report this. Am I doing something wrong?

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Dark times lie ahead of us :(.... on the other hand if this is what we need to finaly sail the cocolona ship im all for it
some of the characters get the option to prostitute themselves
"Dark times ahead friends"
protagonist gets horribly raped repeatedly by all manners of creatures and monsters in fail events
"I sleep"
It's almost like it's a game, it's an option, and it's been a main theme of the game from the fucking start.

Apr 8, 2022
this is the game with the most depth and investment in the hentai game, what do you guys think, personally I hate the main picture hentai scene and feel it's unnecessary, the dark world just needs lust and show it through rpg animation without being too detailed because this is made by one person, I can imagine it by myself xD. what I expect in this game is the variety of characters, personalities, development, races and maps, in addition, the sound is also a good point of the game.
-really if you're interested in scenes of children being raped to death, well it's like the readme folder (only psychopaths play this game for fun, to fap)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
-really if you're interested in scenes of children being raped to death, well it's like the readme folder (only psychopaths play this game for fun, to fap)
For me, the fun of this game is in trying to prevent that from happening.
----------------------------------------------------------------
LonaRPG Beta 0.7.5.0 Announcement Hype Post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xcomud

Nov 21, 2020
I tried the Tough Lona route and when it comes to regular enemies it is good but it all came crashing down when i met the first shielded enemy. What the hell? Only 1 damage?
Get high quality weapons and attack when they are not actively blocking. The real trouble starts when you face the BIG enemies.
But you can cheese them with stealth (like everything else).

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019

There is a difference between real life and playing a game. For example i really dislike rape in real life and i think that those people deserve to be hanged. Same with games and movies but for those two there is an exception. If the rapist is a disgusting vile creature doing a beautiful woman then it is 10/10 for me. It doesn't deserve it and yet it experiences something so good and it can do it as much as it wants. The opportunity is what fascinates me, not the suffering of the poor girl that doesn't even exist. It is a drawing, a program, made by a guy who wants to make money. And if it doesn't change your behaviour in RL, what is the issue? This doesn't make me or other people psychos.
One can even argue if the Deep ones and Gobbos are really that evil. They are like animals, predators, part of nature. If a predator catches you it will mercilessly kill you without caring how much pain you feel. In this game those species can't reproduce like we do, they don't have females and have no other choice but to rape. Call it "Nature". If a careless woman gets caught it sucks but that is how it is in that world. That world is cruel and unjust and such things are natural to it. Ofc that doesn't mean that you shouldn't slay them on sight.
Also the game states that Lona is not a child. She is either 21 or above. And yes such people exist. I knew a woman that was 25 but looked 15...

Reactions: DaiReth

Matty_Daver

Oct 6, 2021
Yep, It's called Rebirth. you can become a Human/Moot/Deepone/Abomination By childbirth, but Abomination is different. You must sell 2 Abomination babies to Elise.

jonathah

Donor
Dec 24, 2018
I really don't want to pay 40$ CAD for the discord link, could someone feeling generous DM me RoomLinks Version 40?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
tl;dr - for the cheats mod, autoheal is reset every scene change (menu, cutscene, map transition, etc...)

To fix it:
  1. Cut @autoheal = false out of class Scene_Base and paste it at the top of the file.
  2. Replace all instances of @autoheal with $autoheal

• Red Heart
Reactions: sleoni and jeditl
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes