as85

Jun 3, 2020
There should also be an incentive to escape a rape loop, maybe getting your items back. right now theres absolutely no reason not to reload after getting kidnapped by gobbos or bandits
I agree, most of the time being captured is a slow declined to death, they don't feed enough to stay alive nevermind get the energy to use to escape and once you do escape it's difficult to get back onyour feet better to just esc > load

Kauffman

Jul 8, 2020
New content video for ECCMA417

Here's what I guessed based on the amount of information about the video content:

The first video is testing the new CG, and I suspect that there will be a feature of Lona and cocona prostituting together.
View attachment 2201842

The second video I speculate is that cocona can prostitute herself to earn money to Lona, and the plot should be that cocona needs a lot of money in order to escape the island with Lona, and cocona helps prostitution to make money.
View attachment 2201851
I just cant help but listen to the voice and thinking "is ecma watching a damn warhammer (dunno if its 40k or not) army battle video?

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
New content video for ECCMA417

Here's what I guessed based on the amount of information about the video content:

The first video is testing the new CG, and I suspect that there will be a feature of Lona and cocona prostituting together.
View attachment 2201842

The second video I speculate is that cocona can prostitute herself to earn money to Lona, and the plot should be that cocona needs a lot of money in order to escape the island with Lona, and cocona helps prostitution to make money.
View attachment 2201851
Try using /spoilers next time....

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
I agree, most of the time being captured is a slow declined to death, they don't feed enough to stay alive nevermind get the energy to use to escape and once you do escape it's difficult to get back onyour feet better to just esc > load
I have noticed that gobbos keep you alive pretty well. Deep ones do not. I agree that the dev really need to make some tweaks on how they treat Lona because it goes in times overboard without any reason. Them fisting her is absolutely destructive to her health and why? Because they just feel like it... I mean isn't their goal to keep them alive for offspring? Also the porcupine treatment (not the piercings) makes no sense. It lowers her HP as well. Why does it exit?
Lona should be fed and raped, beaten if trying to escape and handled "gently" when she is pregnant from those creatures.
I remember trying to birth a Deep one under captivity failing a lot of times with miscarry because the morons constantly hit her stomach killing their own offspring...

Also you can make captivity less painful for you. For example if you enter a dungeon remember where the exit is in case you get captured to know where to go. If you sense that you won't make it and will be captured for the first time unequip all your items so that you won't lose them. After you get captured search for the chest to get your items back, clean your privates to remove bulges, try to break your bonds (harder early game) and use stealth/rush to escape. That is all.
I got captured in the Tower and the escape was like a breeze.

This game is pretty popular and has a lot of potential. We are still waiting for some races like the orcs etc. and i wonder why isn't he trying to expand the team? I feel that a lot of people would gladly help him.

Reactions: as85

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
I have noticed that gobbos keep you alive pretty well. Deep ones do not. I agree that the dev really need to make some tweaks on how they treat Lona because it goes in times overboard without any reason. Them fisting her is absolutely destructive to her health and why? Because they just feel like it... I mean isn't their goal to keep them alive for offspring? Also the porcupine treatment (not the piercings) makes no sense. It lowers her HP as well. Why does it exit?
Lona should be fed and raped, beaten if trying to escape and handled "gently" when she is pregnant from those creatures.
I remember trying to birth a Deep one under captivity failing a lot of times with miscarry because the morons constantly hit her stomach killing their own offspring...

Also you can make captivity less painful for you. For example if you enter a dungeon remember where the exit is in case you get captured to know where to go. If you sense that you won't make it and will be captured for the first time unequip all your items so that you won't lose them. After you get captured search for the chest to get your items back, clean your privates to remove bulges, try to break your bonds (harder early game) and use stealth/rush to escape. That is all.
I got captured in the Tower and the escape was like a breeze.

This game is pretty popular and has a lot of potential. We are still waiting for some races like the orcs etc. and i wonder why isn't he trying to expand the team? I feel that a lot of people would gladly help him.
Some people will see it as a "super hard mode" others will see it as a game over. For now I just reload the save.

Febui

May 6, 2022
Some people will see it as a "super hard mode" others will see it as a game over.
I feel like the ideal design for it should be to suit how you immerse yourself in Lona as a character and the harshness of the world. You get fucked up, you get fucked, you end up beaten and abused and raped, and it's psychologically damaging. Give her nightmares and make her more skittish or some other knee-jerk reaction to similar dangers going forward, but it shouldn't be condemningly hard.
Something you are very capable of getting out of that will make life worse forever. Just not super hard mode worse.
Like degrees of lewdity, maybe? I'm not sure, I didn't play much of that, but being mentally fucked up because of rape was a big feature years ago iirc, with intent you keep playing despite it

Reactions: Darknightsun

Gustapasta

Sep 29, 2017
Hyioo, I've been lurking around these threads for a while and was wondering about making a mod that would change the base sprites of Lona having a bigger chest size from an A to at least a C or bigger.

I was going to make the changes myself since I've done pixel art before, the only problem I have would be with having the sprites not just be a paste over the og sprites and have the person make a backup for the normal sprites, in case they want to change the normal sprites. Is there a way to get around that or do people gotta make a backup folder for the base sprites?

• Angry
Reactions: applecart

LewdHex

Mar 2, 2020
Hyioo, I've been lurking around these threads for a while and was wondering about making a mod that would change the base sprites of Lona having a bigger chest size from an A to at least a C or bigger.

I was going to make the changes myself since I've done pixel art before, the only problem I have would be with having the sprites not just be a paste over the og sprites and have the person make a backup for the normal sprites, in case they want to change the normal sprites. Is there a way to get around that or do people gotta make a backup folder for the base sprites?
You can edit the text files to use alternate images for the character portrait. But making a backup of the original PNGs is the easiest way to do it.

Also you will probably need to change the (x,y) coordinates for certain accessories like piercings. It takes some trial and error to figure out how to line everything up.

Gustapasta

Sep 29, 2017
You're going to have to overwrite the base sprites to change them, unless you want to do a lot of legwork editing the game in RPGmaker, so people will likely have to make a backup folder in order to revert. Shouldn't be that big of an issue
Hmm, damn. I'll make sure to add a txt file and a backup sprite folder just in case people can't recover it

You can edit the text files to use alternate images for the character portrait. But making a backup of the original PNGs is the easiest way to do it.

Also you will probably need to change the (x,y) coordinates for certain accessories like piercings. It takes some trial and error to figure out how to line everything up.
I'll check in-game to see if they match up with the clothes. Thank god they're pngs since I can just make a layer over the clothes to match the chest size.

Me will be back with image references of what the mod will look like with these changes

makoret

Dec 14, 2020
Just for u guys to know... dev's mad the game is even here.

Aug 22, 2021
Just for u guys to know... dev's mad the game is even here.
I mean sure, but considering it is the site's entire purpose and this thread has loyal defenders who refuse to post his updates until a week has passed ... I'd say that anger is on shaky grounds at best.

Also I'd say this site is pretty fucking good for exposure, which is one of the biggest silent killers for nsfw games.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes