S4NK

Mar 4, 2021
That doesn't seem to work for me... hmm. Could you drop your save?
Hm are you sure you did it right? from fully doing the priest cg when she was kidnapped and after you've reached back to the tavern to team up again then going to one of those locations?

either way here's a save, and yes this one isn't a legitimate run as i was messing around with stuff looking for anything new, but i haven't messed with the code or done anything that's somewhat unachievable on a normal run, and as far as i know the absurd stats or random traits doesn't effect obtaining the cg aside from the needed prostitution trait.
But if it doesn't work after you've tried in this save then i guess i'll try doing a another legitimate run some other time to see if it did mess something up. Or just wait for someone else to confirm if that method was right or missing something .<.

S4NK

Mar 4, 2021
is there a deserted island ?
how can u get to it ?
From what i can remember to get to the deserted island is to go to a beach tile and just move round till you get swept up in the waves and a random chance(?), that it'll be the island with a bunch of dudes. I think it was just an Rloop without anything much.

Agrandon

Jun 20, 2022
why the fuck my lona's good soup disappear from inventory?
the game state that only "raw" food is gone when sleeping/faint in hell mode
is this a bug?
Things like a glass of beer and soup spoils like raw food in hell mode. Mainly to give bottled beer and preserved food a purpose. I think the food the merchant that sells sausage at the market is all food that won't spoil fast.

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello there, I plan to re start playing this game after a very long time (last time i played was 0.5.X.X), and I'm wondering, is the guide in the OP up to date ? If not, is there one somewhere ?

Also, how do the races work ? I mean I saw many people talking about moot Lona or any race Lona. How does it work ? I've never played anything besides human Lona...

Thanks in advance !

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Hello there, I plan to re start playing this game after a very long time (last time i played was 0.5.X.X), and I'm wondering, is the guide in the OP up to date ? If not, is there one somewhere ?

Also, how do the races work ? I mean I saw many people talking about moot Lona or any race Lona. How does it work ? I've never played anything besides human Lona...

Thanks in advance !
I can only give you some information about Sea Witch Lona, mind you i didn't play her, just tested.
To become one you need to breed with a Deep One, those fish people that are in the watery caves. What i noticed is that not every Deep One gives you the needed child. The Big boys don't work but the tall ones with the trident can impregnate you with the right baby. Still it is percentage based. Usually that baby takes longer time to gestate. If you got pregnant from this creature and give birth to a human baby you are good to go. Die and choose to Rebirth. You will get a new Lona with blue eyes and Fishy Odor debuff. You complete the Sea Goddess quest and talk to her. Accept her to make you a Daughter of the Sea. She remarks that she failed but in reality you get a transformation spell in your skill section.
You can transform gaining a Water bolt spell, a mist spell that conseals you and a summon spell that gives you an ally to help. You also get huge boost to Weakness and Sexiness as a Fake Sea Witch. If you transform back to regular human Lona you get nasty debuffs to your character like fatigue (i think?) and sickness 3 stacks so transformation spam is not wise.

A fun fact that i discovered. Those whore clothes that you can't take off, actually fall off the moment you transform into a Sea Witch. You can pick them up again.

I hope that covers it up.

Reactions: rrrnnn111

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
I can only give you some information about Sea Witch Lona, mind you i didn't play her, just tested.
To become one you need to breed with a Deep One, those fish people that are in the watery caves. What i noticed is that not every Deep One gives you the needed child. The Big boys don't work but the tall ones with the trident can impregnate you with the right baby. Still it is percentage based. Usually that baby takes longer time to gestate. If you got pregnant from this creature and give birth to a human baby you are good to go. Die and choose to Rebirth. You will get a new Lona with blue eyes and Fishy Odor debuff. You complete the Sea Goddess quest and talk to her. Accept her to make you a Daughter of the Sea. She remarks that she failed but in reality you get a transformation spell in your skill section.
You can transform gaining a Water bolt spell, a mist spell that conseals you and a summon spell that gives you an ally to help. You also get huge boost to Weakness and Sexiness as a Fake Sea Witch. If you transform back to regular human Lona you get nasty debuffs to your character like fatigue (i think?) and sickness 3 stacks so transformation spam is not wise.

A fun fact that i discovered. Those whore clothes that you can't take off, actually fall off the moment you transform into a Sea Witch. You can pick them up again.

I hope that covers it up.
I see, thanks for your input. So if I understand it right, each "race" has specific buffs and debuffs, right ? What are the rest ?Also, what's the purpose, is it just for gameplay purpose ? I mean, according to your response, I imagine Fake sea witch is "only" for slut playtrough

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
I see, thanks for your input. So if I understand it right, each "race" has specific buffs and debuffs, right ? What are the rest ?Also, what's the purpose, is it just for gameplay purpose ? I mean, according to your response, I imagine Fake sea witch is "only" for slut playtrough
Deep one lona is best for mage, some might argue and say that it best suit for succubus lona, but no it's best for mage lona, if you want race that suit succubus/slut lona most pick abomination race
if you still don't know what is what, try google lona wiki

Reactions: Hellrider666

IDI_Sambala

Apr 27, 2021
Hey guys! For anyone who wants to play just for that "P**n" I modified the trait file, so you can have an easier play trying to find that "P**n" :p, it should work on every 0.7.X version, I did some tests on 0.7.1, 0.7.3 and 0.7.5 and it working, you can have all the traits at once on every level except the weak ones, you just need to put the Data folder in LonaRpg folder and hit replace

Reactions: Dastun

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Has the mod been updated for the current version? I could never get it too function.

Ononi

Jun 6, 2018
Are abomination-moots a legit choice now? Do they get the racial stats of both? Any chance we'll have the choice of an abomination-deep one for super Sea Witch shenanigans?
Yes, you do get both traits, I put a save in here somewhere (although I diddled around a bit with it) you can see for yourself!

May 4, 2020
I keep getting this when ever I load a save. and the there after doesn't return to Fullscreen until I restart.
Can someone help me please?

Screenshot (9).png

Lasinitro

Jul 28, 2018
Looks like the way to get the Cocona CG is to team up with her then head for the market and try prostituition, however its not working correctly on my end. Some text will play out saying the following: "CompCocona:whoreEV/first_begin0_1" and then 3 more of these appear with slightly different text but nothing actually happens, i am playing with the translation mod but i don't think that has anything to do with this.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Looks like the way to get the Cocona CG is to team up with her then head for the market and try prostituition, however its not working correctly on my end. Some text will play out saying the following: "CompCocona:whoreEV/first_begin0_1" and then 3 more of these appear with slightly different text but nothing actually happens, i am playing with the translation mod but i don't think that has anything to do with this.
It actually does. If you swap it out for the original, the scene plays.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I don't know if pregnancy got an overhaul or what, but damn, miscarriages out the wazoo. I mean it kinda makes sense, but damn dude, carrying the baby is more expensive than raising the bastard. Need like a dozen Noer Teas every time I leave town.

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
I don't know if pregnancy got an overhaul or what, but damn, miscarriages out the wazoo. I mean it kinda makes sense, but damn dude, carrying the baby is more expensive than raising the bastard. Need like a dozen Noer Teas every time I leave town.
just stay well feed, don't drink to much potions (they dmg the baby), and don't take to much damage
i almost never got a misscarriage and i don't use the noer tea, idk why people strugle to not lose the baby.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
just stay well feed, don't drink to much potions (they dmg the baby), and don't take to much damage
i almost never got a misscarriage and i don't use the noer tea, idk why people strugle to not lose the baby.
I'm having a hard time avoiding getting hit lmao. It never gets to the point where I need potions, but I'm not good enough to clear most story quests without a beating. Or at least not in a timely manner. Although maybe that might slightly change, now that I have the Whore Outfit set, which raises walking speed.

P.S. If anyone's having trouble finding Griou, he's in the tile outside the eastern gates of Noer. It's the same place Lona takes Cecily to at some point if you sided with Cecily in her questline. Should be talking to a couple of dudes to the southwest. No idea where the kid wanders off to if you try to talk him out of revenge yet.

If anyone is looking up the kid's name to find the box for the whore set, you need to enter the house with its doors bordering a river. A dude should be guarding the entrance if you didn't go in guns blazing. You'll also need like 15+ big copper pieces to buy all the pieces from the Happy Merchant.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dharkie29

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
I'm having a hard time avoiding getting hit lmao. It never gets to the point where I need potions, but I'm not good enough to clear most story quests without a beating. Or at least not in a timely manner. Although maybe that might slightly change, now that I have the Whore Outfit set, which raises walking speed.

P.S. If anyone's having trouble finding Griou, he's in the tile outside the eastern gates of Noer. It's the same place Lona takes Cecily to at some point if you sided with Cecily in her questline. Should be talking to a couple of dudes to the southwest. No idea where the kid wanders off to if you try to talk him out of revenge yet.

If anyone is looking up the kid's name to find the box for the whore set, you need to enter the house with its doors bordering a river. A dude should be guarding the entrance if you didn't go in guns blazing. You'll also need like 15+ big copper pieces to buy all the pieces from the Happy Merchant.
you can drink noer tea or something, it will heal da baby health

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes