Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Currently uploading 0.7.5.3 to file hosts. Will update this post when it's done. DONE!
I try to keep my uploading to 7 days later but sometimes real life obligations get in the way.

LonaRPG Beta 0.7.5.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please support Eccma417 through either or !
You can buy it through instead, if that's more your jam.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Still get it
Always happens on the first save of a new game.
Loading and saving over it usually fixes that particular message.

The script that handles the Previous Version Save support only seems to trigger on loading a save, hence the prompt.

Extract this into ModScripts, overwriting when prompted. It'll now silently do its thing, but should still get logged in the debug console.

Note: just changed the msgbox statements to prp statements, while adjusting any if statements that potentially could of not worked as expected.

EDIT: Redone version that outputs to the debug console via prp

Last edited:
Reactions: Jurassic_Phips

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
Is there a way to slow down how fast Lona gets dirty? I am kinda late to the latest versions, and I knew about the console command to disable and enable dirt, but asking if there is instead command or cheat to slower the accumulation instead of on/off option

Oct 2, 2018
Is there a way to slow down how fast Lona gets dirty? I am kinda late to the latest versions, and I knew about the console command to disable and enable dirt, but asking if there is instead command or cheat to slower the accumulation instead of on/off option
iirc the basic clothes will make lona more resistant to dirty than nude/dirty clothes. Haven't tested out the leather set yet

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
What is the earliest and most repeatable scat content in the game? Those can be separate questions if the earliest is a 1 off and the repeatable is later

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
What is the earliest and most repeatable scat content in the game? Those can be separate questions if the earliest is a 1 off and the repeatable is later
It's quite minor here actually, from far i play the game just some "flake" on the ass from sex scene, or when you do that in your pant's when you don't take the toilet with the bugs in your belly....Up from the sity to the end, and then to the right....there you have some bug's in your belly from now on all sex scene almost you've be seen flake's on your ass from get go....Ugh even with the word it's discusting sorry.

May 4, 2020
Always happens on the first save of a new game.
Loading and saving over it usually fixes that particular message.

The script that handles the Previous Version Save support only seems to trigger on loading a save, hence the prompt.

Extract this into ModScripts, overwriting when prompted. It'll now silently do its thing, but should still get logged somewhere.

Note: just changed the msgbox statements to p statements, while adjusting any if statements that potentially could of not worked as expected.
Dude it worked. Thank you so much!

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
you can drink noer tea or something, it will heal da baby health
I already doing that. It's in the comment the other guy was replying to in the first place. The problem is that I've drank more Noer Tea for 1 baby than health and stamina potions combined in an entire playthrough. Also, it seems like sprinting on the overworld can cause you to lose fetus health too.

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes