horribleaura

Dec 8, 2018
My game crashed at the Noir marketplace during daytime after the citizens were fighting each other. Version 0.7.5.3. I use the MTL translation.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
sry maybe I wasn't clear enough, by a way I mean is there a tweak or cheat or console for it? Not actual ingame mechanic
My edit of the Cheat mod now has the ability to toggle the Dirty stat on/off.

If someone finds out how to slow the stat down (without editing any of the game files) instead I'll gladly add the code and credit them.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
My game crashed at the Noir marketplace during daytime after the citizens were fighting each other. Version 0.7.5.3. I use the MTL translation.
The translation isn't updated yet, or did you use the tool.

So far for me, the result is fairly easy to understand.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
hmmm, how to rebirth? tks :(( sound is new to me.
just get Lona killed, but to make sure you can be reborn as a different species such as human, moot, stinky human (deep one), unwell human (abom-human), unwell moot(abom-moot) you need 4-5 SELL CHILD (not from bartering). but first you need to get Lona for that and it takes a while if you didn't use cheats or anything...

bongsensei

Oct 30, 2019
just get Lona killed, but to make sure you can be reborn as a different species such as human, moot, stinky human (deep one), unwell human (abom-human), unwell moot(abom-moot) you need 4-5 SELL CHILD (not from bartering). but first you need to get Lona for that and it takes a while if you didn't use cheats or anything...
So, I need to get pregnent about 4,5 times to sell my baby. And then I can reborn after being killed, right? Can you tell me more about each kind of races? Tkx, much preciate <3 (sr for my C- English xD xD)

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
  • Red Heart
Reactions: bongsensei

bongsensei

Oct 30, 2019
that blocking area can unblock by finish quest or still in DEV? tkx guys, btw I dunno what to do next cause there are no more new quest at the fortress and Noer Town for me :((((( Anyone can guide me? Tks
And What can I do with the false sea witch's eyes? (I get that after finish quest at fishland and nomore quest after that)

Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 10.22.02 PM.png

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So, I need to get pregnent about 4,5 times to sell my baby. And then I can reborn after being killed, right? Can you tell me more about each kind of races? Tkx, much preciate <3 (sr for my C- English xD xD)
You only need 1 or 2 (qualified) births. What the other guy was saying was that if you wanted every choice, you'll need at least 1 of each: Human, Moot, Deep One and 2 abominations (only one that needs 2 minimum), for a total of 5 births. Anything other than the ones I mentioned do not qualify

For example:
  • If you give birth to 1 human, you can only be reborn as a human.
  • If you give birth to 5 humans, you'll still only get human as the only choice.
  • If you give birth to a human and 2 abominations, you can only choose human or abomination.
  • If you give birth to only 1 abomination, you get nothing.
  • If you give birth to 10 goblins and nothing else, you get nothing.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
that blocking area can unblock by finish quest or still in DEV? tkx guys, btw I dunno what to do next cause there are no more new quest at the fortress and Noer Town for me :((((( Anyone can guide me? Tks
And What can I do with the false sea witch's eyes? (I get that after finish quest at fishland and nomore quest after that)

View attachment 2235501
I'd say the blocked off area is still in development.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bongsensei

Dastun

May 3, 2017
No matter how often I use the MTL tool, it doesnt seem to affect certain quests/areas. Like the bandit hideout related to Cecily's quest (I assume that's what it is). Am I somehow using the MTL tool incorrectly?

I point it at the game.exe, tell it to use Google Translate, hit Start. Wait till it's complete.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
No matter how often I use the MTL tool, it doesnt seem to affect certain quests/areas. Like the bandit hideout related to Cecily's quest (I assume that's what it is). Am I somehow using the MTL tool incorrectly?

I point it at the game.exe, tell it to use Google Translate, hit Start. Wait till it's complete.
Are you setting the lang ingame to MTL? The tool literally copies the existing translation and only translates what has not yet been translated.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2022

View attachment 2235501
the blocked area is lona's home area, it's called sybaris and still in development, you can explore along the coast, bandits hideout northwest of noer town, false god slayer quest, quests about people leaving the island with you, ester egg paintings and more, with the eyes of fake sea witch subordinates you will have to take enough 10 eyes from fake sea witch subordinates and bring it back to the fishkinds that give you mission for a reward, seems island the fishkinds is out of duty for the time being and chances are that next year nothing new will matter to it, rest assured we will have the skills or gear to dive underwater and explore the undersea kingdom their own instead of a few villages on the shore, I bet.

xxxsolsior

Apr 10, 2018
I agree, most of the time being captured is a slow declined to death, they don't feed enough to stay alive nevermind get the energy to use to escape and once you do escape it's difficult to get back onyour feet better to just esc > load
shoutout to the fertility cult where you only get to eat semen and taking food from the pot gets you cooked.

also do wish there was a way to treat injuries while captured legitimately
Them fisting her is absolutely destructive to her health and why? Because they just feel like it...
iirc there was some lore i read somewhere that they do that to loosen up slaves' orifices so their cocks can fit

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
iirc there was some lore i read somewhere that they do that to loosen up slaves' orifices so their cocks can fit
That's from that quest to save the female mercenary after her team gets ambushed when you discover their camp. The game shows that lore when you find her.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes