Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How i can be Abomination Lona ? and also Awaken true Abomination power?
Get Lona knocked up by an abomination. Sell some of your abominous offspring (I think it's two or three) to Elise then have your current Lona die. There should a a rebirth option that either reads "Human?" or "Sick Human". I think. Haven't played this game since I lost my gamepad's wireless receiver.
"Sick Human" iirc is the one you're looking for.

Hookonwifi

Jan 15, 2020
Get Lona knocked up by an abomination. Sell some of your abominous offspring (I think it's two or three) to Elise then have your current Lona die. There should a a rebirth option that either reads "Human?" or "Sick Human". I think. Haven't played this game since I lost my gamepad's wireless receiver.
"Sick Human" iirc is the one you're looking for.
Yes thank you and btw i have to sell 4 bayby not 3 :v but thanks you for hint!! Also do u know how to awaken true abomination power ? I hear them talk about this

Apr 9, 2020
Yes thank you and btw i have to sell 4 bayby not 3 :v but thanks you for hint!! Also do u know how to awaken true abomination power ? I hear them talk about this
am pretty sure you need to go to the fortune teller as abomination lona and there she will give you the option to awaken

Lasinitro

Jul 28, 2018
Almost complete Gallery, where is the 13th CG?
View attachment 2243648
That's the new Cocona CG, you get it by making her be a whore on noer market. Just team up with her and head there, then start a whore event with one of the NPCs, everything will be clear after you finish it. On that note, could you tell me how to get the CG in the middle and the one in the bottom left? i have no idea where those quests begin.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
That's the new Cocona CG, you get it by making her be a whore on noer market. Just team up with her and head there, then start a whore event with one of the NPCs, everything will be clear after you finish it. On that note, could you tell me how to get the CG in the middle and the one in the bottom left? i have no idea where those quests begin.
I can't remember for sure about the middle one, but I think you encounter it in one of the Deep One dungeons on the main island rather than Fishtopia.

As for the bottom left, it's part of a very difficult quest chain. First, you need to do the quest with the cannons east of Noer. Then you head to Sybaris and do the quests associated with it, namely finding out what happened to a scouting group that didn't report back and going with a bunch of soldiers to clean house with an infested town. A couple days after that, the quest giver should mention hearing about what you did with the cannon and ask you to bring Lisa and the cannon to defend Sybaris. Be careful, because starting the quest is a point of no return, as it's split into 2 parts and the 2nd part immediately starts with a day limit after part 1. It's in the part 2 that you see this scene. If you're not confident in your ability to kill the fuck out of abominations, I do not recommend doing these last 2 quests yet.

Lasinitro

Jul 28, 2018
I can't remember for sure about the middle one, but I think you encounter it in one of the Deep One dungeons on the main island rather than Fishtopia.

As for the bottom left, it's part of a very difficult quest chain. First, you need to do the quest with the cannons east of Noer. Then you head to Sybaris and do the quests associated with it, namely finding out what happened to a scouting group that didn't report back and going with a bunch of soldiers to clean house with an infested town. A couple days after that, the quest giver should mention hearing about what you did with the cannon and ask you to bring Lisa and the cannon to defend Sybaris. Be careful, because starting the quest is a point of no return, as it's split into 2 parts and the 2nd part immediately starts with a day limit after part 1. It's in the part 2 that you see this scene. If you're not confident in your ability to kill the fuck out of abominations, I do not recommend doing these last 2 quests yet.
I see, thanks for the info, no wonder i couldn't figure it out on my own.

Khtory

May 9, 2022
If you mean the middle CG, you get to the east of the pirate's nightmare passing the river there will be a cabin where you can enter. There you will find some mercenaries which you will have to help by killing some deep ones, after rescuing them he will give you the option to rescue his lover, when you find her he will give you the CG (sorry for my bad english owo)

Dastun

May 3, 2017
Does the same thing happen with a completely fresh install of the game?
The MTL tool should only miss things if the untranslated portions are for some reason not in CHT (since that is the only language it is programmed to translate from)
Hey, just wanna let you know I fixed it. I'm not certain which part of this worked, but I ensured the folder LonaRPG was in was not set to read-only and ran the MTL app as admin. I figure something about the file permissions wasn't allowing the tool to overwrite the language files.

eategg123

Jul 3, 2021
Regarding the problem that the old version of toning does not work in the new version (0.7.5.3), after trying to modify some data to make it work again, the reason for the failure is that the storage method and location of the character images have changed, so it does not work.

I have integrated the following color files, put them into LonaRPG\ModScripts\PaletteChanger and restart the game to take effect.
(PS: hair coloring files and skin coloring files can only take effect one at a time, and the number at the beginning of the file determines the order in which it takes effect, the smaller the number the earlier the order. Please do not dye your hair in the game, keep the initial hair color, otherwise the hair coloring file will not take effect.)
Here are the coloring files:
*)Abomination-style eye color
*)Blue Eyes color
*)Yellow Eyes color
*)Yellowgreen Eyes color
*)Aqua blue hair
*)Cream-colored hair
*)Light blonde hair
*)Magenta hair
*)TrueDeepOne color sclera
*)TrueDeepOne hair and skin
*)White Skin
*)White Pale skin
*)Dark Skin
I have selected a few color palettes as examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hey, just wanna let you know I fixed it. I'm not certain which part of this worked, but I ensured the folder LonaRPG was in was not set to read-only and ran the MTL app as admin. I figure something about the file permissions wasn't allowing the tool to overwrite the language files.
Glad you figured something out.
I personally use dedicated drives for games, so I very rarely get permissions issues with games/tools. (They are formatted to NTFS and using default permissions)
I doubt it was anything to do with the folder having read-only set, that doesn't function with folders the same way as it does with files.
Running the MTL tool as admin probably worked around the issue you were having (which likely would of been a permissions thing)

Reactions: Dastun

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
For CG's 1 to 12 you can go to the wiki

Sadly it isn't working for me your walkthough.

Khtory

May 9, 2022
I finished all the missions (I think) with Cecily, but I got this last mission where Gray Rat asks me to please take Cecily from the island with me. But when I talk to her I get this, do you know what it means or what I'm missing? Captura de pantalla 2022-12-18 025005.png

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
I finished all the missions (I think) with Cecily, but I got this last mission where Gray Rat asks me to please take Cecily from the island with me. But when I talk to her I get this, do you know what it means or what I'm missing? View attachment 2244307
I did the same thing. Maybe this is a bug but my message was of the type "This is as far as the quest go for now". So you miss nothing.

xxxsolsior

Apr 10, 2018
interesting. .......so i was boiled becuse i touched the pot
then is there any merit for staying in the cult?
do you get a cg, cut seen or item?
nope, just the same repeating events until you eventually starve to death, become too injured to perform your duties, or survive long enough to give birth and get boiled for not blowing dudes while you're in labor
if i recall correctly it was only 2 baby abominations, but you have to specifically sell them to elise and not let him steal your children for free

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
For anyone wants to use the console to change race, for abomination
The cheat mod still works. I used it just now. Only downside if that you'll probably cant spawn the more recently added items. You can use console commands still though if you can get the ID numbers of the items/traits whatevs. Based from what I see in the 91_Game_Actor_Inheritance file, abomination lona trait ID should be 49, so you do $game_player.actor.add_state(49)

Does the abomination lona in the traits menu show "Sickly"? and its basically just a permanent debuff that you have?
"$game_player.actor.add_state(49)" is only for the sickly state. If you want to be abomination without getting sickly curse, try

$game_player.actor.record_lona_race = "Abomination"
And then go to the oracle to get the power.

It should be in that inheritance.rb too if you want to copy from there.
But sickly would still get you later because it auto inflict every day.

To make it truly disappear, go to "97_Game_Actor_StatsAndState.rb" and find self.add_state(30) and self.add_state(49). It should be in line 210 and 211. And then just delete the whole two lines.

xxxsolsior

Apr 10, 2018
"$game_player.actor.add_state(49)" is only for the sickly state. If you want to be abomination without getting sickly curse, try

$game_player.actor.record_lona_race = "Abomination"
And then go to the oracle to get the power.

It should be in that inheritance.rb too if you want to copy from there.
But sickly would still get you later because it auto inflict every day.

To make it truly disappear, go to "97_Game_Actor_StatsAndState.rb" and find self.add_state(30) and self.add_state(49). It should be in line 210 and 211. And then just delete the whole two lines.
i think i read here somewhere that the sickly state increase's abom's damage. iirc it was from one of the more knowledgeable players too

Subskey

Jul 7, 2019
I am currently playing as Abomination Lona and I have awoken her powers, but it really didn't do that much. Lona is still sickly and nothing else has changed. Did I do somthing wrong?

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes