Apr 8, 2022
Do you know how I can get here? As it is colored, it is supposed to be possible to enter. View attachment 2248821
you can get through most of the block areas on the map, get to the places that need new conditions by buying the full key game on the eccma sites, you will be given more access rights as well as the experience version soon, I can't spoil it, to get close to that area I think you've finished most of the game, if you like it buy it :))

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
forgotp said:
For Cheats first put this cheat mod and this fix in the ModScripts folder.(Save fix as .rb instead of .rb.txt for it to work)
If summoning still doesn't work check this.
Hotkeys are linked in the first cheat mod post.
Btw Does the cheat mod included recover virgin?

I never could or ever get the mod to function properly.
Maybe I missed something?

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
for the translation is there a diff between the 1.7.3 and .4? They say the .4 is laggy, but how much does it translate compared to .3

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
btw does anyone know how to unlock all the cg? i remember someone mentioning to go into the ini and add something, but i cant find the post

Oct 2, 2018
thanks for the clarification, their "mods" actions are pretty similar to the ccp way of hiding historic events, i hate that we as newcomers are clueless about the whole situation and can't get the big picture of it. such a shame "mods"

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
thanks for the clarification, their "mods" actions are pretty similar to the ccp way of hiding historic events, i hate that we as newcomers are clueless about the whole situation and can't get the big picture of it. such a shame "mods"
Not really. They did violate the cardinal rule of F95: "Be respectful. Opinions are fine, personal attacks are not."
As regards their "if you can't control it, delete it" mentality, it's akin to sweeping it under the rug. The elephant in the room is still there.

Reactions: Average Coomer

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
how to get the quest with happy merchant
the lost package??
can only work as a backyard prostitute
or work as a slave....
but doesn't give me a quest
i look for whores Garment
thx for help me

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
the lost package??
or work as a slave....
thx for help me
You mean the stereotypical Jewish looking guy? He runs an eastern shop in noer. The same place where you meet the fortune teller. You can only find him there at night. I didn't know he'd give you quest or not, because I just found the package in a village filled with bad people. And delivered it to him straight.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hentai90

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
the lost package??
or work as a slave....
thx for help me
Not sure if you found it yet, but I want to add that you don't need to kill the kid. You just need to loot the package from the house with a guard is standing in front of the door. Beware though, there's a guard inside the building too. No idea if you can go in and steal it without aggroing the village, since I ended up aggroing the whole village by sneaking into a completely different building lol.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes