Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Can Abom!Lona not give birth the abominations herself? Whenever I get her pregnant from one, the child always seems to be human (or moot), so I can't sell it to Elise.

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
Welp done with my halfassed-ish testing on how to legitimately unlock cocona's prostitution cg, and yes its prostitution .< .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After prostitution with Lona in the market doesn't happend anything, but when i go back to the tavern that night i have an untranslate talk with Big Mama, i can make a choice, but independently after that i get to a scene + 2 unstalate missions. After that whatever i try it doesn't trigger the Cocona event. What i am doing wrong?

S4NK

Mar 4, 2021
After prostitution with Lona in the market doesn't happend anything, but when i go back to the tavern that night i have an untranslate talk with Big Mama, i can make a choice, but independently after that i get to a scene + 2 unstalate missions. After that whatever i try it doesn't trigger the Cocona event. What i am doing wrong?
Oh yeah i rechecked what was missing and so far it seems that after the priest scene you'll have to choose this second option. if not it wont work from what i can see. Well better to also check on your end if you still have a save at that point, i already cleaned my gamelona config so it should be a clean run from my end.

Reactions: qwermhv

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Theres an english patch but the game is already in english ? what do ?
The In-game English is incomplete. About 60-70% is done - and that's a generous calculation.
As is the ENG patch. My advice is use the one bundled with the game for now.
It might not make logical sense (MTL regularly doesn't) but it's somewhat serviceable.

Sureight

Apr 17, 2020
Someone can help me with the cheat file
I tried to place the file in the Modscritp file and then try to press F5 and 9 then not thing happend
Am I doing sth wrong ?

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
I have a simple request if possible. I see that some people know how to manipulate the game. Is there a way for Lona to look normal while being a Nymphomaniac? By normal i mean without hearts replacing her pupils. It looks ridiculous especially while being a Fake Witch. Thanks!

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Sureight said:
Someone can help me with the cheat file
I tried to place the file in the Modscritp file and then try to press F5 and 9 then not thing happend
Am I doing sth wrong ?

you need to download both files the 99999 and 99998 and place then in the modscript

Can someone do a proper how to mod with detailed step by step for this game, instead of having to piece together 6-8 separate posts. Some of which contradict some of the other posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Antisanta

eategg123

Jul 3, 2021
Can some do a proper how to mod with detailed step by step for this game, instead of having to peice together 6-8 separate posts. Some of which contradict some of the other posts.
I made the Mod detailed use and shared my collection of Mods here, the original author I did not record in detail, sorry.

Mods with the .rb suffix are generally placed under LonaRPG\ModScripts, while other types of mods I will describe in detail below.

Mod List:

Mod files are too big for me to upload them all at once, so I split them into 4 compressed files, please forgive me. (Mod 3-1 and Mod 3-2 are one Mod, please use them together)

By the way I am also sharing here about how to use the dye file

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I made the Mod detailed use and shared my collection of Mods here, the original author I did not record in detail, sorry.

Mods with the .rb suffix are generally placed under LonaRPG\ModScripts, while other types of mods I will describe in detail below.

Mod List:

Mod files are too big for me to upload them all at once, so I split them into 4 compressed files, please forgive me. (Mod 3-1 and Mod 3-2 are one Mod, please use them together)

By the way I am also sharing here about how to use the dye file

Holy shit, how do I save your post my guy

• Love
Reactions: eategg123
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes