Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
ah cool ^^

Is there a link to Feira Quest?
i download mine from svs comics.

i will post the link, hope it's not against rules.

i will download again to make sure it's safe, but seems alright so far. maybe there's other versions elsewhere, but this is the one i have.

Last edited:

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Is there a way to stop both the abominations and the goblins? A target you can destroy so there is a better ending by the time you leave the island? Closest thing we can do is kill the Fortune Teller and have Justice nuke Noer island.
I can't think of any way to do that. Both species breed like crazy. If enemy nests stay wiped out after your purge then yeah, maybe. But the island is full with refugees - vulnerable women more importantly. No homes, starving, desperate enough to go outside the city and search for food. Easy prey for gobbos. Lona gives birth from 3 to 5 gobbos in just a week. Five breeding sows for a week would give life to 25 enemies. That is insane.
Abominations are even more productive. If you did the quest where you save that powder girl in the nest there are like ten+ captives.
Since the game is realistic i think it's impossible to save the island. Humans there are at the bottom of the food chain. Our days there are numbered.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
I can't think of any way to do that. Both species breed like crazy. If enemy nests stay wiped out after your purge then yeah, maybe. But the island is full with refugees - vulnerable women more importantly. No homes, starving, desperate enough to go outside the city and search for food. Easy prey for gobbos. Lona gives birth from 3 to 5 gobbos in just a week. Five breeding sows for a week would give life to 25 enemies. That is insane.
Abominations are even more productive. If you did the quest where you save that powder girl in the nest there are like ten+ captives.
Since the game is realistic i think it's impossible to save the island. Humans there are at the bottom of the food chain. Our days there are numbered.
there isn't a achiviment show the gobblin some humanity and castrate them forever? being the last achiviment on the list i didn't get to it yet, but isn't it a purge of the goblins? about the abominations the content isn't finished yet so maybe in the future, the quest with the cannon and the explosion girl always lead to abominations quests and killing more of them, maybe at the end will have a hive mind that once killed will stop the spread.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
there isn't a achiviment show the gobblin some humanity and castrate them forever? being the last achiviment on the list i didn't get to it yet, but isn't it a purge of the goblins?
Lol no. You kick a single goblin in the nads until their testicles rip.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is there a way to stop both the abominations and the goblins? A target you can destroy so there is a better ending by the time you leave the island? Closest thing we can do is kill the Fortune Teller and have Justice nuke Noer island.
The island is doomed. To save it, you'd have to destroy the dark mass (or whatever the game calls it) itself. That's pushing the orkind closer and closer to Noer. Even if such a thing could be done, they're too entrenched now.

Apr 8, 2022
are there any other games from the game developer? or similar games.
are there mods for more content? unfortunately nothing more to do with lvl 50
and I want to gamble even more...
look for LonaRPG2 on new Island,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:)
well we expected more but that is not possible for a single programmer (eccma is the only developer official for lona till now, although many people have proposed and worked together), designing ideas before, even lona rpg now takes a long time to get an update. next time is chinese new year so he won't have time for lona rpg, i am suggesting to him to release new big update before eat/party lunar but doest reply xd

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
Because the answer is currently not posted anywhere, the discord or here, the dev tool was changed to 104 (from 63) if you needed to know.

lot3r

Dec 24, 2022
There is now a 0.7.6.0 on the cloud server but I can't find the change log anywhere.
LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.6.0
***will wipe all Save Patch. will not support saves b4 0750**
-*fixed, range check bug in FishkindCave1_ToB2.rb
-*fixed, all score board is removed but NoerTavern(this need a unique ui to handle)
-*fixed, FishkindCave1_SeaWitchIdol ext follower range check reverse?!.
-*fixed, BasicSaintSmite now with longer skill ending frame.
-*fixed, TRY to fix bignum cannot trans to string when withdraw Bitmap from memory, now will return a blank image(hope everything is fine....)
-*fixed, TRY to fix a NaN crash when mouse update X or Y is 0.0
-*fixed, BossMama t2 remove begin dealy stance.(to 10frame. u can no more rush her)
-*fixed, Minigame controller error when mouse and gamepad both plugin.
-*fixed, basic sex wound chance based on RNG to RNG+DIRT and lower basic chance.
-*fixed, ghost dick bug when lona killed or stun a target during sex battle.
-*added, SouthFL add 3 loop quest, QuProgSFL_MonsterBone,QuProgSFL_BreedLingMeat,QuProgSFL_SpiderLeg
-*added, NPC:AbomBatHiveUltra
-*added, map:NFL_BatHive
-*added, map:r7_PineFroestMountain2

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
is there a working cheat mod for the .7.5 / .7.6 and an updated english translation ?
Don't know about the cheat mod but it's unlikely anyone has touched the ENG files for 0.7.6.0.

I'm internally debating whether or not to continue sharing this game.

Lemonade1337

Aug 18, 2020
how do i help the midget outside of town i dont understand what he wants does he want an item or something before two mixed men punched him

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes