Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
how do i help the midget outside of town i dont understand what he wants does he want an item or something before two mixed men punched him
He wants vengeance on Cloud Village. Here is a . Should be the 3rd location marker directly south of Doom Fort.

Edit: Lol, there's a dick shaped island?

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
He wants vengeance on Cloud Village. Here is a . Should be the 3rd location marker directly south of Doom Fort.

Edit: Lol, there's a dick shaped island?
" woaw a map, How incomplete! if only someone had some free time to fix it, like You! "
Lmao, whoever wrote this wiki knows we all have to much free time on our hands.

• Haha
Reactions: Ferghus

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Don't know about the cheat mod but it's unlikely anyone has touched the ENG files for 0.7.6.0.

I'm internally debating whether or not to continue sharing this game.
You can always ping me if you need some translation needed :V I just need time to translate the game from KR to English~
Speaking of this game... I haven't touched this game in a while.

And honestly, I feel that this game honestly needs more love and I decided that Ima buy the game one way or another cause of the sheer amount of hours I already have on it... I can't believe that I haven't supported this game financially yet >.>

If this helps you decide on either to continue sharing this game or not, I probably would have never had tried this game if it was not on this site and free to download. And a lot of other people would just end up sharing this game in one way or another. However, you are so trusted and reliable that a lot of us do not doubt the files you upload here. You also make sure that we get the updated fixes so our games won't break (also cause of the 2 week delay request butttt... you get wut i mean :V). And for all the work that you did for this small community of degenerates that dedicated themselves to protect Cocona no matter, I thank you for it ^.^

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Hello, juicing skill doesn t work no more on animals such as boars (works on horses), while i could juice boars in a previous playthrough. Happened to someone?

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Hello, juicing skill doesn t work no more on animals such as boars (works on horses), while i could juice boars in a previous playthrough. Happened to someone?
if I'm remembering correctly only boars with tusks are juicable since they are male boars without tusks are female

Sinewave11

Jul 21, 2020
Can someone tell me what are all the different slave routes and how to escape?

I found mines, fishtopia, barracks and goblin cave and their escape ways.

For the Backstreets i just found that you can sign the contract, i dont know if there are other ways. But i really dont get the escape route.

There are other routes? I've read in this thread about prisoneer and brothel but i had no luck finding them

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Since it seems like there hasn't been an update for the ENG translations in a while, I will be reviewing the current version of the ENG patch, https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-7-5-3-eccma417.49993/post-8050669, and updating it to the current 0.7.6.0. I would like to ask all the other members of this community to help trouble shoot the current bugs and errors with this patch by sending screen shots of untranslated text, broken dialogue options, and just dialogue that just doesn't fit/make sense.

It is probably going to take a few days as I will be manually reviewing each text file and comparing it with the KR patch, as that is the patch I will be translating from, and some google translate form the CHT patch to try and keep faithful to the original context. Because I will be reviewing the game directly through the text files, I will not have much context to work with and therefore will make some mistakes/inaccuracies.

Once again, please share all mistakes and please reply or tag me so I can find the specific error and fix it. Also make sure to support the original creator of this game ^.^ show him/her some love!

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Can someone tell me what are all the different slave routes and how to escape?

I found mines, fishtopia, barracks and goblin cave and their escape ways.

For the Backstreets i just found that you can sign the contract, i dont know if there are other ways. But i really dont get the escape route.

There are other routes? I've read in this thread about prisoneer and brothel but i had no luck finding them
There is a neat little interaction where you can "borrow" money from the shop keeper and than try to escape the island. However, the shop keeper and the captain of the boat work together and capture you because you have a debt with the shop keeper. You will than be stripped of all your items and be "provided" a "job" to pay off your debt.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Iirc, there's also the abomination one, which I have never done and will never attempt because fuck their annoying ass abilities.

eategg123

Jul 3, 2021
Any functioning mod for white semen or skin colors ?

Also can you post the game discord? Thx!
I made the Mod detailed use and shared my collection of Mods here, the original author I did not record in detail, sorry.

Mods with the .rb suffix are generally placed under LonaRPG\ModScripts, while other types of mods I will describe in detail below.

Mod List:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mod files are too big for me to upload them all at once, so I split them into 4 compressed files, please forgive me. (Mod 3-1 and Mod 3-2 are one Mod, please use them together)

By the way I am also sharing here about how to use the dye file

Reactions: eternian

Nelve

Dec 17, 2022
Guys, I find bug that screw up sprites after you bathes with Cocona. Maybe it pop up becase of my 5.7.3 saves, but be aware just in case. If you skip this window and save afterwards savefile that you used became corrupted.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Guys, I find bug that screw up sprites after you bathes with Cocona. Maybe it pop up becase of my 5.7.3 saves, but be aware just in case. If you skip this window and save afterwards savefile that you used became corrupted.
in 0.7.6.1 it will be fixed. You just need to wait like 12 more days or buy the game for the update now :3

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Based on Gundar_The_Great's post, https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-7-5-3-eccma417.49993/post-8050669.

Unofficial ENG patch for 0.7.6.3

ALL DONE EXCEPT FOR A FEW FILES THAT NEEDS TRANSLATIONS

Hey guys, everything should be done except for a few files that are only out in CHT which I cannot translate until they are translated to KR first... cause I only know Korean and English >.>

To install this patch
1. Download the File "0.7.6.3 ENG Patch.rar"
2. Unzip it.
3. Go to LonaRPG>Text
4. Drag & Drop and Replace all files.
5. Done.

Warning
This is an Unofficial patch and there maybe some bugs regarding the patch. I highly recommend you back up the original ENG files and your saves before installing this patch.

Old: I am currently working on the 0.7.6.1 ENG Patch however it is taking a lot of time to look through every single Text file. So I decided to release what I have up to now and will be slowly updating this post as I make more progress on the endless list of Text files I need to look at. All the ones that I did not get the chance to review will be based on the 0.7.4.1 ENG Patch which should cover a large majority of content.

If you are playing on 0.7.5.3 to 0.7.6.1, there is a very small chance you will run into a bug where the dialogue does not show up properly and in its place you will find a line of text like "cocona/RecQuestCocona_14_3". If a message like this does come up, please do take a screen shot of it and I will try to resolve that issue as soon as possible.

Included with the partial ENG Patch, I will be including the changes I made on a Log if you are interested in all the small deets for why some things were changed.

Edit1: Updated. I am now about half way done with reviewing the ENG Patch. By the latest I will be done with f95 receives 0.7.6 update. Earliest is within 24 hours. Depends on how much time I dedicate to it.

Edit2: Updated on 1/12/2023. I am basically done with the ENG Patch, there are a few spots that needs actual translation that is going to take some time. I checked the KR patch and it seems like they haven't done it yet so don't expect these portions to be done anytime soon. I will see what I can do

Edit3: Fixed Arena Text bug. Should be able to enter it without an issue now.
Edit4: Fixed Comp Cecily... Idk how this one got screwed up...

Last edited:

gengarmite2

Mar 24, 2021
Anyone got the links to the discord,when i visit itch io i see the author saying its in the main page but cant seen to find it

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes