GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
yeah, it's many but except Cocone all of them useless
She's not that useful either lol, if she can't create a wall of skeletons fast enough she just gets swarmed and dies. And like all the other companions she suffers from chronic hatred of stealth.

Reactions: DaiReth

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
She's not that useful either lol, if she can't create a wall of skeletons fast enough she just gets swarmed and dies. And like all the other companions she suffers from chronic hatred of stealth.
Well, you can heal her...tho method is kind of clunky.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Cocona is the best method to deal with those hives you find later on the game. Man... its a pain in the ass to deal with them without Cocona...

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Cocona is the best method to deal with those hives you find later on the game. Man... its a pain in the ass to deal with them without Cocona...
I just prefer going slow and steady with the musket and occasional switch to saber/dagger for a stealth KO+backstab, having to babysit Cocona + her dumb skeletons in the tight corridors would probably drive me insane...

Also, when in doubt, plant bombs and I just know walking into a mine would be the first thing she does if I ever brought her

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
I just prefer going slow and steady with the musket and occasional switch to saber/dagger for a stealth KO+backstab, having to babysit Cocona + her dumb skeletons in the tight corridors would probably drive me insane...

Also, when in doubt, plant bombs and I just know walking into a mine would be the first thing she does if I ever brought her
Well, about defending her all the time is really pain in the ass...so mostly go alone with katana. Don't wana Cocone being dead or raped by monsters...

Sureight

Apr 17, 2020
Can anybody help me?
I'm playing lona ver 0.7.6 but it does not wholly translate yet
Should I wait for the English patch or play the lower version?
If so can someone provide me with an available version with the English patch?

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Can anybody help me?
I'm playing lona ver 0.7.6 but it does not wholly translate yet
Should I wait for the English patch or play the lower version?
If so can someone provide me with an available version with the English patch?
There shouldn't be anything game breaking about using an outdated translation patch. However, if you do run into any bugs/ issues, please to take a screen shot and post on this thread. It will greatly help with translation progress.

Sureight

Apr 17, 2020
There shouldn't be anything game breaking about using an outdated translation patch. However, if you do run into any bugs/ issues, please to take a screen shot and post on this thread. It will greatly help with translation progress.
So using an outdated patch is fine?
Man why did I delete my world in the first place :(

• Sad
Reactions: ProjectS001
Mar 29, 2021
that only offer 0.7.5.3, you can get the latest version (0.7.6 )from the telegram
just go to telegram and search Lona rpg (then a lona rpg rus will pop up from there scroll up till you find some mention of joiplay)
Both the site and telegram are my projects. There is no version 0.7.6 for joiplay on the site or in telegram. Only the version for pc because our patcher hasn't made an update for joiplay yet.

gengarmite2

Mar 24, 2021
Both the site and telegram are my projects. There is no version 0.7.6 for joiplay on the site or in telegram. Only the version for pc because our patcher hasn't made an update for joiplay yet.
Damn you are right sry for spreading misinformation,for some reason i assumed the joiplay version was 7.6

gengarmite2

Mar 24, 2021
does anyone know what file i need to edit to remove the pesky feature of sex slaves clothing which stops you from using weapons

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes