Visya

Oct 26, 2018
Does anyone know the cheat to give Lona the weak bladder trait that got added?
Open the console (F10), and then input "$game_player.actor.add_state (state id)
You can find the state id in the file called "game_actor_statandstate" in folder data/script/editable (I think. I haven't played the newer version yet, so idk what the state id for that would be)

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
> Any discussion or comments involving politics will be deleted.

Lol, what made this disclaimer necessary on a game like this? XD

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
Open the console (F10), and then input "$game_player.actor.add_state (state id)
You can find the state id in the file called "game_actor_statandstate" in folder data/script/editable (I think. I haven't played the newer version yet, so idk what the state id for that would be)
thanks

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Man... Going through the text files one by one... dear lord... some of them are just down right brutal and I didn't even see through my hours of playing this game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn it... and I am not even half way done reviewing all of the translations... fk me...

Edit1: Wtf there are more...

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2019
"fixed, mod Sample. allow to ADD Lona's portrait and CHS data without change in game files.(add, not overwrite)"
What does any of that mean? A mod sample? this game now has mod support? Who? what? when?! where! Why?!

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
> Any discussion or comments involving politics will be deleted.

Lol, what made this disclaimer necessary on a game like this? XD
Behind every warning sign; the reasoning of why is always because of "someones inner stupid becoming an outer". In this case it would probable be not as bloody as some "whys", though we are referencing politics here so who's to say.

Mar 29, 2021
ah hell i cant read any of that sorry when theres an english translation i will be able to access this site
Isn't it possible to use the translator in your browser?
I don't plan to make an English version of the site. The site was designed as a tool to promote the game in runet. If you can't interact with it, wait for the new version here.
Do i need uninstall my current joiplay(from patreon) first?
The signature clone is there for a reason - it means that the application is put next to the main version.

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
I'll not be sharing this game any more. At this point (0.7.5.3), you all ought to have a good idea of whether you want to support the game and its development or not.
I acknowledge that there are some people that can't for geographical reasons but this is my decision.
Sad, but thank you for the joy you have shared with us all this time ٩(◕‿◕。)۶

Last edited:

Ag6465

Sep 7, 2022
Hello, someone knowledgeable about the subject could tell me if I managed to put the moods.rvdata2 file in its directory, the game would run for me and if someone has it, they could send me to download it, thanks Screenshot_20230110-205056_NMM.jpg

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes