Ag6465

Sep 7, 2022
descargue la version rga del usuario: Zhong Xina y ya no aparecen los bugs pero en la pantalla principal no funcionan los controles de joiplay alguna solucion gracias

Oct 2, 2018
I'll not be sharing this game any more. At this point (0.7.5.3), you all ought to have a good idea of whether you want to support the game and its development or not.
I acknowledge that there are some people that can't for geographical reasons but this is my decision.
i respect your decision and thank you for all the contribution in all this time. As one of the broke gamers who rely on selling free csgo case drops, unfortunately i can't support the game financially but i have spread the game's existence to my degenerate friend and other media platform

Last edited:

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I've seen the video on YouTube, I assume with no access to my dead laptop I'll not be able to play on mobile with joiplay?

Edit: already find my answer here, though my Phone architecture doesn't allow Me to play, such a shame :(
Anyway, Best wishes and peaceful sky to the dev!

Last edited:

peeks1

Dec 30, 2021
Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580
My updates:
  • I expanded the summons menu to use folders based on the first prefix
  • Added the Items wont disappear change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added the no friendly fire change (suggested by someone in this thread)
  • Added F5 to toggle autoheal which keeps you at max health
  • Fixed the annoying basegame popups that happen upon entering/exiting the debug menu (might be incompatible with versions other than 0.5.2.0)
I'll add to it as I find things that I personally want in the game, but feel free to suggest stuff or build upon it
where should i put the files?

denizukurisu

Jan 13, 2018
The game is very nice as an RPG, but I wish the sexuality was handled more effectively in the game. It is possible to pass a considerable part of the game almost without having sex, and the incapability to generate a large income from sexual activities practically distracts players from sexual deeds.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Worst tutorial I've seen, the controls are not very intuitive, the interface is unreadable, a disappointment (n)
This game is not meant for everyone. I am sorry you didn't enjoy it. Regarding unreadable bit, have you tried resetRMsettings? it works like a charm for making the game playable if you havent already done that... cause the game is literally unplayable at like 600x400 resolution lol.

How can I cheat in order to change my stats ?
There is a guide for how to use cheats in the game. It should be linked at the front of the thread leading to the guide. Scroll down to the cheat section and go ham.

where should i put the files?
You can put it in "ModScripts" folder. Some free advice, you can always follow the thread links, example, " Based upon the Cheats mod https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-2-0-eccma417.49993/post-5127580 ", to find most of the answers you are looking for. This way we can reduce repeat questions on this thread. There is even a guide that explains how to do this and will answer 99% of your questions.

The game is very nice as an RPG, but I wish the sexuality was handled more effectively in the game. It is possible to pass a considerable part of the game almost without having sex, and the incapability to generate a large income from sexual activities practically distracts players from sexual deeds.
I do not think this game was designed as a fanservice game. It just happens to be an rpg game that has +18 stuff in it. Personally, I love the game for being what it is and not being another CG collector but is actually a game.
If you want some more +18 stuff to happen, try out some of the games other mechanics. There are a lot of odd jobs Lona can take, like being a prostitute for the barracks, working as a milk maid, selling herself as a slave, being captured by literally any enemy, etc, and the game will be filled with nothing but lewd stuff.

looneyxl

Jun 16, 2018
Just curious, how this game gained such a big audience with those kinks included? I am not criticising, I am playing it myself but still can't tell for now.
That may be exactly why :p
There are certain things I personally shut off (like scat) but otherwise ....
Reminds me a lot of Violated Heroine, which I really enjoyed many years ago.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes