ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Great News. The Unofficial ENG patch has been fully updated to 0.7.6.3 with the exception of a few parts that needs to be fully translated https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-7-6-3-eccma417.49993/post-9770146.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everything should work smoothly, however do back up your save and ENG files just in case there is a bug. If you do find a bug, please take a screen shot and post it on this thread so it can be fixed.

I will be taking my time to translate the missing files and will be reviewing the rest of the game files for some final tweaks of quality as a lot of them seems to be some bad MTL cases which just needs a bit of human touch to 'em.

Thanks all those that waited, the 0.7.6 patch came out a lot quicker on F95 than I thought haha.

Finally, now that it is basically done, I'ma go take a break and write a short story of Evil Lona Route cause I can :3

Last edited:

SelinCORP

Mar 22, 2021
Heck! She is still my virgin! Maybe someone knows the cheat?))

Found! You can rent an outfit from the doctor for 10K

Last edited:

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
There is a folder which name is written in russian in the new version, what is it?
edit:
Also, it seems that the cheats disable friendly fire, but also prevents healing allies in party. Any way to fix this?

Last edited:

tabita333

Nov 9, 2017
Just curious, how this game gained such a big audience with those kinks included? I am not criticising, I am playing it myself but still can't tell for now.
It's good gameplay. I seen many games with nice visuals but really meh game play and story. You unpack it, play five minutes or so, got text walled about bs you don't care, got first confusing, clunky battle, finished retarded quest and that's it, you had enough and delete it. Happens all the time. And on the other spectrum are games with meh art style, maybe even pixel art one and you play them non stop. This game have both good sides, thou art style is not your regular manga-anime style (in a good sense), so it's different and to tell the truth it's pretty refreshing. Not bad story, sort of Lovecraft driven, at least it gives me this vibe, lol, good dynamic gameplay.

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
Just curious, how this game gained such a big audience with those kinks included? I am not criticising, I am playing it myself but still can't tell for now.
I know I'm biased since I really like grotesque erotica but even if you take that away from LonaRPG, the whole game and its world actually plays like a sandbox filled with toys instead of your usual H game fare where you're either just hunting for scenes or striking down To Do lists masquerading as quests to get to the next wet bits.

The game is pretty obtuse about how deep it can get and what kind of stories you could lead Lona through or outright save her from. Unlike most other eroge you're not necessarily just going about trying to trigger flags mechanically. The meat of this game for me is how surprising things can turn out for Lona and the game allows for that by doing away with the usual route-based chase and simply letting you discover things on your own; either by accident or on purpose.

I still remember when I fell in love with this game. My Lona was some kind of evil slut and at one point she got caught committing a crime. Any other game this might have been a game over with a scene, but here she got dumped into an actual prison filled with rapists and murderers. That would have been the end for Lona then as the conditions were scarcely survivable and it would have forced me to reload a save. But in this case she was able to persevere and subsist on the other prisoners' flesh after she'd killed them through sex and showered herself in their gore, eventually escaping after some time.

That kind of stuff is the magic in this one.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Also, it seems that the cheats disable friendly fire, but also prevents healing allies in party. Any way to fix this?
That's partly why I switched the structure of the Cheats mod to be modular. (The version included in the Joiplay release is before this change and is outdated, the version in that russian folder is even older)
Shouldn't be hard to implement a check for a healing skill being used, I just need a list of the healing skills.

Change all instances of return map_token.perform_dodge to return map_token.perform_dodge unless skill.is_support

Haven't tested yet, but that should allow healing and other support skills to work.

The games BattleSystem actually has builtin friendly fire avoidance, but that doesn't take into account splash damage from actors moving into range after the skill launch. Overridden in 25_Game_Actor.rb to make everything not friendly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Tebjos
Mar 29, 2021
There is a folder which name is written in russian in the new version, what is it?
edit:
These are optional mods that subscribers in the Telegram group asked to put in the release.

You can find other mods .
WARNING: The site is in Russian, use a translator to interact with it.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
I know I'm biased since I really like grotesque erotica but even if you take that away from LonaRPG, the whole game and its world actually plays like a sandbox filled with toys instead of your usual H game fare where you're either just hunting for scenes or striking down To Do lists masquerading as quests to get to the next wet bits.

The game is pretty obtuse about how deep it can get and what kind of stories you could lead Lona through or outright save her from. Unlike most other eroge you're not necessarily just going about trying to trigger flags mechanically. The meat of this game for me is how surprising things can turn out for Lona and the game allows for that by doing away with the usual route-based chase and simply letting you discover things on your own; either by accident or on purpose.

I still remember when I fell in love with this game. My Lona was some kind of evil slut and at one point she got caught committing a crime. Any other game this might have been a game over with a scene, but here she got dumped into an actual prison filled with rapists and murderers. That would have been the end for Lona then as the conditions were scarcely survivable and it would have forced me to reload a save. But in this case she was able to persevere and subsist on the other prisoners' flesh after she'd killed them through sex and showered herself in their gore, eventually escaping after some time.

That kind of stuff is the magic in this one.
I adore that part of the game. It is never truly over till Lona dies. There was this one time where I got cocky, since my Lona who was pretty much max level, and I tried to just pass a bandit skill check by just Leaving cause I had decent stats for it. I did so many times... however, this time, I was not so lucky. I used up hide chance, my talk chance, and wasted my last leave chance. One thing to note is that my lona could probably beat 2 bandits in a straight up fight. But when you fail to hide and get into a fight with bandits in the tight corridors of Noer, there is no escape and you end up having to fight at least 4 to 5 bandits that are well equipped. This was indeed my fault as I didn't respect the threat of bandits, especially in Noer setting, and I didn't play it safe. I knew straight up that I would die if I fought back, this was a doom play through so death is permeant, so I quickly spammed menu button just praying that I would open it before they engage combat with me. Thankfully, I managed to open menu and I stripped out of all my gear, putting them in my inventory, and put the "KKAAYYYAH" action (the one that insta drains your stamina) on the hotkey. The moment I left the menu page, I was already surrounded and I had no escape, the only option left was to intentionally surrender to not take any HP damage. Next thing that happened was that Lona's virginity was taken, brutally raped, imprisoned and tortured again. But the bandits screwed up. Their dumbasses left half my items in the chest next to Lona, including food. And you do not want to be against a maxed level assassin Lona who can make deadly traps from thin air.

Looking back on this experience, I would have 100% died if I just tried to fight the bandits straight up, but because I surrender at that moment, I was able to survive and fight another day. And after that encounter, I pretty much always took the safe option when dealing with the bandits overmap encounter (and made sure to slaughter all the bandits for touching my Lona). And it is these small details and gameplay mechanics that really makes me appreciate it. There are so many options you can take and sometimes it is not clear what to do. But if you take the time to learn these small interactions, it makes the game so much better.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes