Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
iirc there was some lore i read somewhere that they do that to loosen up slaves' orifices so their cocks can fit
That's from that quest to save the female mercenary after her team gets ambushed when you discover their camp. The game shows that lore when you find her.

Dastun

May 3, 2017
Are you setting the lang ingame to MTL? The tool literally copies the existing translation and only translates what has not yet been translated.
Yes, I set the game to use MTL language. It's got MTL displayed in the settings. So this is strange then?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Yes, I set the game to use MTL language. It's got MTL displayed in the settings. So this is strange then?
Does the same thing happen with a completely fresh install of the game?
The MTL tool should only miss things if the untranslated portions are for some reason not in CHT (since that is the only language it is programmed to translate from)

Reactions: Dastun

bongsensei

Oct 30, 2019
the blocked area is lona's home area, it's called sybaris and still in development, you can explore along the coast, bandits hideout northwest of noer town, false god slayer quest, quests about people leaving the island with you, ester egg paintings and more, with the eyes of fake sea witch subordinates you will have to take enough 10 eyes from fake sea witch subordinates and bring it back to the fishkinds that give you mission for a reward, seems island the fishkinds is out of duty for the time being and chances are that next year nothing new will matter to it, rest assured we will have the skills or gear to dive underwater and explore the undersea kingdom their own instead of a few villages on the shore, I bet.
That help a lots, tks mate <3 <3 Hope I can explore more and more

Apr 9, 2020
i need help on a few quests

1 the mother of frutility quest (pig head)
so i finshed this quest normally and killed big head but i got cirous and wanted to see what would happen if i got captured
to my surprise there is a cut seen and everything
but after i suck some dicks as pig head ordered they say that am a triator and boil me alive
is there a way for me to continue this without dieing? i saw an atchivment for it but i have no idea how to do it

2 runaway slave.quest in fish topia
so i can talk to the slaves without a fight but i don't know what else to do besides killing them to get a reward
is there an alternate way to do this quest?

thank you for taking the time to read this

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
i need help on a few quests

so i finshed this quest normally and killed big head but i got cirous and wanted to see what would happen if i got captured
but after i suck some dicks as pig head ordered they say that am a triator and boil me alive
is there a way for me to continue this without dieing? i saw an atchivment for it but i have no idea how to do it

2 runaway slave.quest in fish topia
so i can talk to the slaves without a fight but i don't know what else to do besides killing them to get a reward
is there an alternate way to do this quest?

thank you for taking the time to read this
There's an achievement for that? Do you know the name or number?

Dastun

May 3, 2017
Does the same thing happen with a completely fresh install of the game?
The MTL tool should only miss things if the untranslated portions are for some reason not in CHT (since that is the only language it is programmed to translate from)
Fresh, new version, but I move over my achivements file and the save files. The rest of the game runs just fine, it's truly only new-ish content that remains untranslated, in Chinese. Maybe I need to try using the translation on a fresh version of the game BEFORE moving over my save files. I can't imagine how that'd matter but hell, worth a try at this point if I'm the only one encountering this problem.

Apr 9, 2020
There's an achievement for that? Do you know the name or number?
quest atchivment 49 the saint's solder i got it by killing pig head but i want the alternate atchivment 67 the prototype bioweapon

as for the fish isle runway slaves quest, there is no achievement

Apr 9, 2020
What is difference between bomb, timer, mine? which one is best?
bomb timer will explode after a few seconds from puting it so it may be hard to use effectively
where as mines can be placed on the flore and stay there untill somebody steps on them and triggers them
i suggest using frag mines, they do high damege and are pretty cheep

Leon5265

Jul 14, 2021
quest atchivment 49 the saint's solder i got it by killing pig head but i want the alternate atchivment 67 the prototype bioweapon

Prototype bioweapon achievement is obtained by
1. Rebirth as Abomination Lona,
2. Awaken true Abomination power by the fortune teller.

Reactions: jony1212254855

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

What Leon5265 said. I got really confused because I've never heard of an achievement for not getting not getting cooked and eaten. The achievement's name is a reference to the 2009 game Prototype. If you've played the game, you'll find that her awakened abilities takes a lot of inspiration from it.

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
Are there images example of Lona in other race? all race possible

I try to dig the game files but none full face

Apr 9, 2020
Prototype bioweapon achievement is obtained by
1. Rebirth as Abomination Lona,
2. Awaken true Abomination power by the fortune teller.
What Leon5265 said. I got really confused because I've never heard of an achievement for not getting not getting cooked and eaten. The achievement's name is a reference to the 2009 game Prototype. If you've played the game, you'll find that her awakened abilities takes a lot of inspiration from it.
i see so it was rebirth and bot a continuation of the quest..... sorry about that i must have confused you

also holy shit so the dev also played prototype (the one with alex mercer) almost no one i know heard of the game so i was all ways under the impersion that it's not well known am looking forword to the abomination reincarnation now

thank you two for the help

Snyltaren

Nov 21, 2018
i see so it was rebirth and bot a continuation of the quest..... sorry about that i must have confused you

also holy shit so the dev also played prototype (the one with alex mercer) almost no one i know heard of the game so i was all ways under the impersion that it's not well known am looking forword to the abomination reincarnation now

thank you two for the help
Really good game to blow off some steam and be a total psycho killingmachine.

• Haha
Apr 9, 2020
Really good game to blow off some steam and be a total psycho killingmachine.
sometimes you need a bit of murder to feel calm

on the murder note
does the dev intend to add other maps besides sybris(lona's home)?

i did a genocide playthrough were i killed every npc in every importent map to see the consicounses and am looking forwored to the new maps

xxxsolsior

Apr 10, 2018
i don't pay much attention to any of the achievements, but to survive in the cult you need to follow orders without harming any of the cultists, raping any of the cultists, using the pot, sleeping without finishing your duties, or trying to escape. you can only use the semen you get as food, so it's not really survivable for very long without cheating

Apr 9, 2020
i don't pay much attention to any of the achievements, but to survive in the cult you need to follow orders without harming any of the cultists, raping any of the cultists, using the pot, sleeping without finishing your duties, or trying to escape. you can only use the semen you get as food, so it's not really survivable for very long without cheating
interesting. .......so i was boiled becuse i touched the pot
then is there any merit for staying in the cult?
do you get a cg, cut seen or item?

4.10 star(s) 183 Votes