• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Azzo

Sep 4, 2017
quick question: how do you make women in orkind nests crawl faster or are there any alternatives? I'm pretty sick of their pathfinding
Ctrl+shift+alt makes game faster. Also you can use healing from acolyte skill, not sure, but looks like its buff all pawn stats including speed

tabita333

Nov 9, 2017
Еccma really needs to add more clothes and i see very little issue or difficulty him drawing some and puting them in the game. It is not like he is drawing whole poses. Just slap a cloth, some ornaments and done. I think the game is more of a hobby to him rather than something he commits to.
Also Succubus is absolutely OP. She drains big goblins for 2-3 seconds resulting in their death. Only weakness is her fighting enemies she can't juice.
Drawing more clothes is no problem, but adding content tied to those, does. Look, here you put outfit, how it affects balance, for what purpose you need this outfit exactly? Why? You should have something for that. You need niche for it. I'm all in for more content, but I seen shitload of games, with ton of things, where you use two of those, whose are actually useful, not just something littering your inventory. So it would be nice if there was something like more mutations, like boob growth or resize as quest of special food or something, some specialize race only suits, for rebirth. But it's lot of quest lines and you should have reason for that. There's game, cursed armor, pretty nice game, has lot's of outfits you solely use if ever, you just stick to something you like and that's it. Sure having wide choice is good, but sometimes it's counterproductive, especially if those armors pointless. So having two really sexy armors, is good, could be more, but also it should be context tied to it, like deep on Lona, having deep one outfit, abomination, having some flesh outfit and so on. You must consider lot's of things before adding anything. Like bigger boobs, different kinds of boobs, cool, but maybe it's better to have quest line for that first, where you can get those, because it's like requirement for something. So, my point, adding stuff should be tied to the mechanics and quests. Like getting sexy outfits. Both not so readily available and one prohibits using weapons, and that's pretty good. I could beat shitload of enemies wearing that and kill the rest with my lantern fire attack. Not always optimal but hey, I like challenge, if you master that, it will become easy. You just need good timing and patience, also carry spare lamp, just in case. So more content if very nice, but it shouldn't be slapped over like sticker, it should be woven in mechanics and story.

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
anyone know how many xp do i need to get into max level? so far i put 900000xp and only level up to lvl 46

edited: im trying to put 20 milion xp and it hit lvl 99 wth 98 skill points but think its not enough to get all the skill

Last edited:

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
man I wish this was ported to mac, sounds like an interesting game (i can't even use the ol' www to app.nw method for this one)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
man I wish this was ported to mac, sounds like an interesting game (i can't even use the ol' www to app.nw method for this one)
You could try . No guarantees it'll work though, but results should be identical to running the game through wine on linux.

Some instructions on how are .

Idkhowtoplay3

Oct 2, 2021
anyone know how many xp do i need to get into max level? so far i put 900000xp and only level up to lvl 46

edited: im trying to put 20 milion xp and it hit lvl 99 wth 98 skill points but think its not enough to get all the skill
you need exactly 5756909 exp to get from 1 to level 99
This is the command needed to add trait points
$game_player.actor.trait_point += ()

Reactions: Whiskaz

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LonaRPG-0.8.4.3.1Beta(untranslated)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

LJKGray

Nov 22, 2018
The core content of this game is like basicaly done at this point. Each update is just a few bugs fixed, some values changed, and aeon for a new quest. Mean while skills, traits, items, game mechanics have stagnated for years now

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
The core content of this game is like basicaly done at this point. Each update is just a few bugs fixed, some values changed, and aeon for a new quest. Mean while skills, traits, items, game mechanics have stagnated for years now
yea i play 2 times this game like 4 years ago and i play last year one time and is the same game but does not have all mission , thats way ia am wating for de 1.0 or a remake in another rpg maker, like Tecknobreack do with Nymphomania Priestess making a rpg maker MV build

Reactions: Angelcrush

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Sad, the white cum mod isn't being updated, have yellow cum in lona tail is really a turn off for me, but well, i have updated my own mod, at least, one of them.[if anyone has a guide how i can make it myself(change cum color), i appreciate]

destroy the pubes now includes pose4(the big goblin one?)

i'm also working on my, month pregnancy mod. that changed 8m to 6m and 6m to 4m working with lona bigger 8m belly(but it's not finished yet).

installation is the same copy "Graphics" folder and paste it, in lona folder(same as Game.exe) ovewrite everything and you won't have to see pubes anymore.

Reactions: dio123456
4.10 star(s) 183 Votes